Infi

Level 130
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
Lieutenant Ena Sang, Entry 43

”I prepped myself for this moment for weeks. I spent half my life training to be a weapon they could use to gain everything they ever could have dreamed of obtaining. I wasn’t ready for the words that made me reconsider what I was doing with my life.

It was just about seven in the morning when I decided to wake up. Instead of doing my normal routine.. I took a detour to my old apartment. On my way up I was thinking about the fact that this may very well be the last time I ever use this elevator. Nonetheless, I got to my place and went for my sword. I tucked it away, knowing full well what was going to happen later in the day.

But before that, let’s go back to what I was built to be. I never had the most caring of parents. In fact, they had me so they could train me to be the best god damn Yakuza out there. They wanted a boy, how unfortunate for them. So instead of building me to be the patriarch of their dreams, they built me to be a weapon. I trained in Osaka after my daughter was killed for four years until I received a call from Mike Akihito, asking me to come to Karakura and assist him with his clan.

Of course I took the offer. It was a great field training opportunity for me. But I found the most unexpected things when I got there. I found people who showed interest towards me, cared about me. Nonetheless, I began my work immediately doing whatever it took to better the clan. I didn’t have time to eat or sleep often, and I sure as hell didn’t socialize too much. After beginning my lengthy mission of bringing down a neighboring clan, I began to wonder what my life is turning into.

Stood with my Patriarch on the peak of a mountain, readying myself for the biggest hit of my career, I was told the most unexpected thing. I was told that I wasn’t ready to die. That’s when I realized what I had been doing since I lost my daughter. I was becoming the weapon my mother and father designed me to be. My Patriarch asked me: “Are you prepared for this?” And in that moment I knew I wasn’t. There were people I cared about. People I loved with everything I have. Those people I’ve grown to love and cherish throughout my time in this city are people I would die protecting. I realized I wasn’t ready to die because those people still needed me, and I need them.

I ended his life. With a flick of my blade I stuck it through his neck and ended it swiftly. I don't really know what to feel. Though this isn't something I will get used to. I leaned down and closed his eyes after the job. He looked at peace, as if he had just let this happen. Maybe it's just me though... Sometimes I wish I could have that kind of peace, or stillness in my mind. Regardless, the job is done, and now I pretend none of it happened. Now that.. that is for the sake of the people I love."

- Ena.

Infi

Level 130
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
Lieutenant Ena Sang, Entry 51

"Well that could have gone a lot f**king better. I was walking to speak to one of my clan members and some jack**s decided to knock me out and take me to their house. How romantic. When we got there I decided to just pull my katana and stab the male where he stood. Not really sure what came over me. Ever since Sakuta's unfortunate death I haven't really felt like myself.

Let's see.. I stabbed him. Slashed him actually. He turned around and had the nerve to headbutt me with his mask on. I tried to run up the stairs but he followed suit afterwards holding a metal bat. Where did he get it from?! And then suddenly the f**king cops show up?! Thank god Maria Hart was there. Five of my people rushed into that house to save me and I was able to get about three of them out of that situation that was obviously my fault for getting into in the first place. Guess I'll be losing a pinky at the end of the night.

...I'm worried about Daichi. I heard he got shot a few times..."

- Ena.

Users who are viewing this thread