[Main] soratheonly
[Alt] soraraahah

RPName of Club Leader:
Florentina Sanbuono Higglebottom

Discord Tag (Discord#0000#):
soratheonly

Permanent Discord invite to the club discord:
Environmental Club official discord!

Why should you become a club leader over other applicants, what abilities or ideas do you have that could benefit the club you'll be in charge of?
I've always had a lot of energy and a need to pick up my feet, I never want to laze around and do nothing. I'm a hard worker, and hope to be someone for people to rely on. I try to keep the most independent personality for people to depend on me for, well, anything. I'm huge on creativity and love to think of things that would bring joy, time, or any other kind of positive thing to others. I've got tons of ideas that are floating around in my head and I'd love to apply this to the Environmental Club, examples of these ideas are put into the club Events! Activities to keep members active with the club will be provided as well, suggestions from club members or other students are always welcome!

I personally love to extend my knowledge, and help others extend theirs as well. I'm on SRP at least 5 hours a day and strive to keep that motivation strong. I hope to put my extra time and energy towards being the best club leader I can be towards not only my own club, but those outside of it that want to take such leadership.

CLUB INFORMATION

What is the official title of the Club
:
Environmental Club

Your current members RPName & IGN:
(minimum of 5)
12 Total Current Members
Rosanna Laohu - _KrissCross_
Lilthe T. Graves - SanrioRoll
Hiroto N. Kaneko - kittyp4wz
Lilly O. Jokull - TheMysterySlayer
Lapis Kaneko-Zindel - NikaBlossom
Mahono Arisugawa - bheom
Emelia M. Corella-Kaneko - Crovantist
Maxi Higglebottom - ghcsted
Symere Takada - DeliriantJunkie
Haru Bae - SP4RK5
Roingus Higglebottom - memerchan
Makoto Munakata - safteaz
(A month into the club being official, these 12 official members will be required to apply with a higher possibility of being accepted!)

The club supervisor's RPName & IGN:
Eli Hanazono-Zennix - DarkEclipic
Leni Zindel - LilyMaay
Maribelle Sanbuono - LocalSingleMoms

What is your motivation for creating this club:
(150 Words)
Ever since I joined SRP, I've tried my hardest to be involved in it. Everyone I've met is amazing and to make a club where I can not only express problems in the daily life and help inform others while doing fun activities with new people and people who I already know is my idea of living life. Currently I'm already in the Faculty faction and I've been enjoying the time I've had in it so much! Environmental issues is a huge problem, and to show how much Japan is doing to help with these problems and how other places aren't or how we can be better about how to care about the word is my favorite idea of spending my time in SRP. I love education for some reason, and being able to be someone in the SRP School motivates me everyday. I don't feel as if the Environment is talked about enough, and to get people involved in activities that bring awareness to this problem is huge, especially with the amount of people that are currently and will be playing SRP. By showing how much more there is to environment and ecosystem impact with a club to people who probably have never even heard of most of these places can bring so much to light.

Another reason that pushed me to extend my reach and decide to take on creation of a club as well as being the club leader for said club is my character who's personality is much like mine. Her parent is also faculty as well as her other parent being a paramedic (Maribelle Sanbuono and Graig J. Higglebottom), and I can only see her holding a clipboard asking for signatures for the next Environmental based protest. I want to show that she can be someone dependable as well and truly emphasize the way she acts and who she is as a person in general.

What activities and events will your club do?:
(Work out at least one club members only event & two school-wide club event)​
Club Members​
School Wide​
World Presentation!
World Presentation is an activity that gives members three weeks to prepare. Members will make either a slideshow or PowerPoint or any kind of presentation in order to do this event! Club Members will pick a topic that relates directly to the environment and show how it
1. Impacts the Environment
2. Impacts Animals daily life
3. Impacts our daily life
4. How we impact it
5. How we can help this impact
The member with the most detailed and researched slideshow that shows good points, thoughtful moments, and realistic goals will be known as the member of the month for dedication and strive! Their slideshow will also be used to better that environment directly and can help show others how this specific environment is impacted. This slideshow can be posted somewhere for all students to be able to see as well!

Adopt an Environment!
This event will have members + leader sign up for a topic out of a list of environments, these environments won't just cover well known topics, but those that are often overlooked. Members will pick a partner and the two will research programs that are currently working on helping this environment. They will then come up with creative ways to help out or reach out to help out this environment more!
Different environment/ecosystems EXAMPLES: Grasslands, Caribbean Coral Reefs, Alaskan Kelp forest, Murray-Darling basin wetlands, Sydney Coastal Wetlands, South karst springs, and the list goes on.
The Members with the best designs, ideas, and research will be those presenting for the Ecosystem Adaptation event!​
Environmental Trip

Stands that members + leader have designed with the help of builders will be set up around the school along the halls for students to look at and ask questions to the members stationed at their area. Members will be given a list of known environments that are either commonly known for their problems or those that are often not known for having problems. Members will be able to create books, talks, or examples of how these environments are impacted and how the students can help with input or learn more about said environments. Members can also plan interactive activities for students that come to their stalls!

Ecosystem Adaptation!

Ecosystem Adaptation involves the members that are chosen to present from the 'Adopt an Environment' event for members only. This event will include the gym! Four ecosystems will be recreated in separate corners of the gym and students can come to each ecosystem to learn, acknowledge, and feel what that ecosystem is like!
Each ecosystem will have activities, photo areas, food/drink stands that correspond with that ecosystem, and more to keep students entertained!
FOOD EXAMPLE; Swamps have drinks, heavily populated ecosystems have food.
ACTIVITY EXAMPLE; Alaskan Kelp Forest! Help lower the temperatures to save this beautiful ecosystem, [book] Name which items go in the different recycling bins, 100% accuracy gets a prize!

Redo Past Mistakes

Due to lack of knowledge, many students find themselves mistaking different items that either can or cannot be recycled. This causes problems and even risks for garbage workers, recycle workers, or any workers in that type of categories. This event allows students to come into classes that will have two members (Club Leader in a class with a member as well) stationed and at least one trial-member helping, these members will talk about and introduce items that can or cannot be recycled, as well as their risks when not properly taken care of. Not only is our world impacted by the way we recycle, but animals and ecosystems can take a heavy hit by the way we decide to lazily throw things around, or not properly educate ourselves.

How could your club benefit the School?:
By showing students our impact, it could help others act on this knowledge, or better know their surrounding. Student's could become better behaving around Karakura, keeping the world we live in healthier, and safer. Students will learn the importance of our ecosystems, different recycling methods, how recycling helps, how you can better improve not only homes of others, but the air that they breathe. This club and the activities could also support students in being more active, which is a positive effect to their health!

How would your club use the club room the club will be assigned?
The clubroom will have different sections inspired by endangered environments and animals, each section will house a group of members that focus mainly on talking about ecosystems/environments that relate to that section. In the middle of the club room will be a table made of completely recycled wood, this will be the meeting area when talking about projects, new news, or events! There will be different kinds of recycle bins placed inside or outside the club room for all members and even other students to use. A board will be present in the room and updated every week. This board will hold the 'Member of the Month', environmental projects currently going on, due dates for projects or other events, events happening next, and the club leader's phone number for any need to be contacted if it's related to the Environmental Club!

Official Club Members will earn a nickname related to Environments/Ecosystems! Such like 'Coral', 'Kelp', 'Forest', 'Flower', etc!

What will be the requirements for future members, if any?:
OOCLY
Members should have an average activity rate, they can prove they're capable of this whilst being a trial-member for a week or two. Once proven they can keep this average activity rate and a clean school record, they'll earn the Club Member role!
Members should be serious about Environmental club and not just looking to be in something to say they are. Members will be involved in club activities, meetings, and more! Failure to come to at least half of the meetings or activities that month will either take them off the roster completely, or downgrade them.
Members must always stay appropriate and act in the lines of SRP rules as well as the rules set for Environmental Club, failure to do so after two warnings will result in being taken off the roster.
Disrespect towards staff or other members will result in a warning, if it happens again after a warning, they will be stripped of their role in the club.
Ability to DetailRP and share creativity is a big recommendation for events, activities, or projects!

ICLY
Club Members are expected to be appropriate and mature at all times as to not give the Environmental Club a bad name.
Members must be in the club as a Trial-Member for one-two weeks, depending on their performance, until they become a official Club Member of the Environmental Club.
Members should be able to put the energy towards the club and their studies at the same time!
Detention more than 4 times is an automatic kicking out of the club or decline of application on any given character.
Acting out more than twice will result in a downgrade of their role!
Wearing the Club Jacket assigned to them!
Untitled32.png
Thanks to @bheom for the creation of these beautiful Jackets!

Of course overall Members are expected of the basics of following SRP rules, showing respect to others, being kind, showing up, making friends with other members, minimal to no drama possible, and more.
Members will be observed and watched by the Club's supervisors and leader to ensure a safe, reliable club for everyone.​

Thank you for reading this Application and I can't wait to hear back on it!​

Last edited:

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+

Thank you for taking the time to apply, I have decided to accept your application:

- Beautiful application, well laid out and detailed events, Environmental Club is now part of the official club rota, you will receive your roles shortly.

Users who are viewing this thread