Height: 5'5
Weight: "Never ask a lady her weight"
Build: ■■■■■■

Appearance

Hair color: Brown
Hair Style: Down and braided
Eye color: Blue
Skin color: White

Erina is a short Japanese female. She usually wares her hair in a braided style or a ponytail. She has a mid-tone brown hair and baby blur colored eyes.

Beliefs

Growing up Erina has always been brought up to believe in Shintoism. She took this knowledge from her mother and has put it to use in her everyday life. At the age of 28 Erina got hired at a local shrine in Karakura where she taught a number of local residents and tourists the beauty of Shintoism. Along the way she met a handful of wonderful people she is proud to call her family. While she no longer works at the shrine she is still taking knowledge and passing it down to her kids to hopefully one day take over what she once did.

Clothing

Hot Weather
1684779872021.png
When the weather is hot Erina would be seen in a normal outfit. The outfit would be rather thin matched with a skirt so her legs can get air. She doesn't like showing much skin so this is the perfect outfit for hot days

Cold Weather
1684779858583.png
When the weather is a bit nippy Erina would be seen in once again normal clothes. She would be wearing some overalls matched with a cardigan to keep herself warm

Religious Events/ Places

1684779924203.png
Erina can often be seen wearing her custom Kimono she got from her mother when she was hired as a shrine priest.

Diseases / Illnesses

PTSD: In late october Erina Hozumi developed PTSD from a series of short abnormal events with such spirits and Yokai's. During this time Erina came close to death a few times and each time it happened it happened in more traumatic ways. In the end Erina slowly developed PTSD over this period. Erina now gets triggered by Sharp weapons and a certain name "Nikushimi"

Personality

WIP

Hobbies

Kendo
Since a child Erina has grew up with the art of Kendo. Since she was a child her and her mother have practiced and she has even passed the art down to her children. Erina's personal Shinai is now owned by her child Yoshi Hozumi.

Painting
Erina loves art, In her apartment she has an easel and lots of painting equipment. On her walls she has many paintings that she has done ranging from when she was little to her current age. She also would have paintings her kids have done in school up on her walls to remember all of the memories she has with them.

Photography
Erina carries around a polaroid camera to take photo's of all the beautiful scenery she comes across. Erina has a folder in her bedside table of all of the photo's she has taken

Backstory

Coming soon

Relationships

Family

[Mother] Yua Hozumi [81] [Alive]

"Dear my beautiful mother, Thank you for everything you have done for me. Growing up you have always been there for me and little Shohei especially when we have needed it the most. I love you from the bottom of my heart"

Erina's Mother Yua is the person she looks up to the most. Being the biggest role model in her life Erina inspires to be the perfect mother just like Yua was

[Father] Minato Hozumi [83] [Unkown]

"Father, I hope you are doing well. Last time I spoke to mother she said you was recovering from your injuries. I am proud of what you have done in life and i hope your stories can inspire others. I love you my dear Father"

Erina's Father was not there much in her childhood since he worked overseas but as she got older her dad began to fall ill which means she saw him a lot more often but sadly in a worse state. Erina did everything she could to make sure her Father was comfortable with his current conditions and acted as a carer to him

[Brother] Shohei Hozumi [20] [Alive]

"My little brother, Where can i start? You are my best friend. Growing up with you was amazing I love being your big sister. Remember Shohei, Just because we are grown up now doesn't mean you cant come visit me and hangout like we did when we was kids"

Shohei was Erina's bother and bestfriend. Their companionship was unbreakable, They were like 2 peas in a pod they did everything together. Sadly as Shohei grew up he started focusing on other stuff and their companionship seemingly split

Personal Family

[Son] Yoshi Z. Hozumi [18] [Alive]

"What did you see in me Yoshi? 16 years ago you just appeared at my door step and ever since I took you in you have seen me as a mother? Well my boy I am proud to have the title of a Mother to such an amazing boy like you, Mama Loves you. Remember that"

When Erina was 18 someone had seemingly dropped Yoshi off in a location, Erina had found the little boy at the time he was 4 and instantly seen Erina as a mother, Erina did not hesitate to look after the small boy and eventually even accepted him as her own

[Daughter] Etsuko M. Hozumi [18] [Alive]

"Etsuko going from your auntie to your mother was a big change for the both of us, But i do not regret one single bit of it. I am glad you are away from your past and beginning a new shiny smily story. I love you sweetie"

Erina is Etsuko's auntie, However with a drastic change to Etsuko's life Erina took her in as her own daughter for the greater good.

Friends
wip

Please note this is not a final product and shall be updated overtime when i get the time to do so.
If you have any suggestions or think you belong in this biography let me know and you shall be added!

PIZA_OP

Level 42
[Daughter] Etsuko M. Hozumi [18] [Alive]

"Etsuko going from your auntie to your mother was a big change for the both of us, But i do not regret one single bit of it. I am glad you are away from your past and beginning a new shiny smily story. I love you sweetie"

Erina is Etsuko's auntie, However with a drastic change to Etsuko's life Erina took her in as her own daughter for the greater good.
Mother!!!

Users who are viewing this thread