IGN of Club Leader:
etsue

RPName of Club Leader:
Sadashi Kua Ka Hua.

Discord Tag:
etsu#9999

Permanent Discord invite to the club discord:
click me :3

Why should you become a club leader over other applicants, what abilities or ideas do you have that could benefit the club you'll be in charge of?
I have a few months of experience of being a club president, when I have a running idea in mind I am very good at constantly supplying it with content to keep it lively and interesting, for the most part. As for abilities that could benefit the club, if it was to be accepted, I already have a long list of possible events lined up for either public events or private events for the club itself. I enjoy making smaller groups in a larger community to truly be able to get to know people that share common interests or media, and you’re all able to uphold something creative and fun together.

CLUB INFORMATION
What is the official title of the Club:
Host Club.

Your current members RPName & IGN:
[LAST, FIRST]
1) Rojas, Jeremiah | cochize
2) Anaki, Kutushi | JewishKids
3) Navarro, Tommy | cakoospoon
4) Cho, Soyeon | zadieqq
5) Wayde, Marcel | oneriomance
6) Hashirama, Emma | FqllenFocoozo
7) Sawcon, Andre | xansburger
8) Cartier, Eve | femaleaddiction
9) Matsumoto, Hunter | IceVVS

The club supervisor's RPName & IGN:
Izuke T. Hanazono | DominoEffectzz

What is your motivation for creating this club?
In all honesty, this is my third time mustering up the confidence to submit an application for the Host Club. It has been an idea in my mind that I’ve been tossing around back and forth between my friends and myself, along with my character bringing it up ICly to find if there was any interest for it in Karakura itself. Along with almost any other club on SRP, the Host Club would be a great social spot for Karakura High and College members to mingle and finally gain the RP experience they’ve been hoping for on the server. There are people on the server that complain that there’s no one to RP with, or that there’s no one for them to DetailRP with, or no one will make friends with them - the Host Club has the ability to rid all of those issues, because the restrictions put in place are only to restrict any trolling within the club. The Host Club should feel like a fun environment for people OOCly, to mingle and meet one another and ICly, be ‘hosted’ to their hearts’ content!

What activities could your club do?
MEMBERS ACTIVITY:
Training for Hosts, meetings where club members would come up with themes for openings/large school events, and member only mixers for everyone to become comfortable and more social with one another.

SCHOOL EVENT: [TLDR: This is not maid club, but we do openings in a similar style to how they would.] For a school event/s, weekly openings where the hosts would entertain those coming in. Entry would be a light fee, but any drinks or small hors d'oeuvre after the fact would be free unless hosts are tipped. Hosts would spend time with the customers, playing games, singing karaoke, light conversation or any general form of entertainment. Each opening, only a small number of customers would be let in due to the size of the club room, so it would be first come first serve!

How could your club benefit the School?
Being named a ‘host’ is not a ‘job title’ nor is it just any other club in the school. It is a skill that needs to be obtained either through watching, listening, and/or witnessing another host.. Well, hosting! Other students of Karakura High/College learning of hosting and being hosted, will bring out a greater side of at least some of the student body in one way or another; let it be someone’s day becoming brighter because of something a host said to them, or someone learning something new from the way their host treated them. Almost, anything could happen.

How would your club use the club room the club will be assigned?
One way would most definitely be for events, small meetings such as member bonding (as mentioned prior), meetings for announcements or needed conversations, and if needed, people can just relax in between periods in the club room to complete extra assignments or for destressing [ICly, nyehe].

What will be the requirements for future members, if any?
No illegal gang affiliation, (somewhat) good school record, hygiene must be well kept, dyed hair is preferred (not necessary), a basic knowledge of DetailRP and lastly, those fifteen and younger will not be permitted to join the club, and may not be permitted at some senior/college student only events.​

Demurity

Level 35
Denied
Thank you for applying, however unfortunately I am going to have to deny this application. Regardless, I am aware of and impressed by your past (club) leadership experiences and heavily encourage you to reapply in the future.
The two main reasons for your denial were:
- The competition for the 2 spots
- I do not want another club that focuses on presentation and meal/drink serving, despite your acknowledgment of the Maid Club I would rather a bit more that sets you apart.
- Most likely in the future, the only other food-serving cafe-style club to be accepted would be a Culinary Club.

Users who are viewing this thread