Level 26
126g
126g
Notable

OOC (Out Of Character) Information

Current In-Game Name (IGN) : evaa2

What timezone are you in?: EST

Do you have Discord, if so what is it?: yes, it’s eva#1177

Specify your activity on the server and how long you’ve been associating yourself on Roleplay Hub: I played for about 3 years around that time, I’m normally online a few hours depending on if I have any school work and things like that or if I have nothing to do I’m online for a very long time frame.

If you have any previous bans and or ongoing warnings, list them: None, and I hope it stays that way.

List and categorize your current and past applications: Theres a lot of past and current applications that I have. Here’s the list;
https://schoolrp.net/threads/eevaaas-college-app.26784/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/czech application.27274/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/croatian-lang-app.27515/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/shanghainese-lang-app.30111/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/weoja-jsl-lang.29933/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/czech-lang-app.29544/

What’s your motivation to apply for EMS, how will you benefit our medical team?:
My motivation for applying for EMS is because I love interacting with people, and also to be apart of something that ive done years ago but quit due to family issues, I liked the role-play EMT offered it always kept me busy. I know a lot of the rules already and have a lot of insight on the medical field. I can assure you’d I’d benefit your medical team a lot.

What medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist, Surgeon.): Nurse

Specify your knowledge of the role you’re applying for?: Nursing encompasses autonomous and collaborative care of individuals of all ages, families, groups and communities, sick or well and in all settings. Nursing includes the promotion of health, prevention of illness, and the care of ill, disabled and dying people. Advocacy, promotion of a safe environment, research, participation in shaping health policy and in patient and health systems management, and education are also key nursing roles.
Are you aware of the basic color codes for medical emergencies? If so, specify all the ones you’re conscious of with their meanings.
  • Amber Alert: infant/child abduction
  • Code blue: heart or respiration stops (an adult or child’s heart has stopped or they are not breathing)
  • Code brown: used to indicate severe weather.
  • Code clear: announced when emergency is over.
  • Code grey: combative person (combative or abusive behavior by patients, families, visitors, staff or physicians); if a weapon is involved code silver should be called.
  • Code orange: hazardous spills (a hazardous material spill or release; unsafe exposure to spill)
  • Code pink: infant abduction, pediatric emergency and/or obstetrical emergency.
  • Code red: fire (also someone smoking in facility) (alternative: massive postpartum hemorrhage)
  • Code silver: weapon or hostage situation
  • Code white: neonatal emergency or, in other hospitals, aggressive person.
  • External triage: external disaster (external emergencies impacting hospital including: mass casualties; severe weather; massive power outages; and nuclear, biological, and chemical incidents)
  • Internal triage: internal emergency (internal emergency in multiple departments including: bomb or bomb threat; computer network down; major plumbing problems; and power or telephone outage.)
  • Rapid response team: medical team needed at bedside (a patient’s medical condition is declining and needs an emergency medical team at the bedside) prior to heart or respiration stopping
(these are the ones that the United States use- so I went off of that.)

Do you take acknowledgment to the fact that if you’re inactive for a long period of time you will be demoted, and do you respect this fact?
Yes I understand.

Categorize all the EMS roles and specify what each of them does:
Nurse: The job of a nurse is to help take care of patients during medical emergencies as well as provide emotional support if needed. They must also keep the public informed of any new illnesses going around. Part of their job is to monitor patients’ conditions and provide them with advice and a lot of care.

Doctor: Doctors are health professionals, just like nurses they must take care of patients during medical emergencies, examine them and in general they are in charge of diagnosing illnesses, injuries and treating them. They are also in charge of checking up on the patients in order to inform them of their illnesses and must come up with treatments. In short, Doctors are in charge of maintaining the human health, mainly minor injuries, through the practice of medicine and making sure the patients receive treatment.

Surgeons: Just like Doctors, Surgeons are in charge of ensuring the patients’ wellbeing by performing surgeries on patients with more complex or major injuries such as shattered bones, tumors etc. Their job is to remove or replace diseased or damaged parts or areas within the human body in order to keep the patients healthy. They’re also in charge of diagnosing patients as well as giving them prescriptions.

Psychiatrists: As already mentioned, the job of a psychiatrist is to treat patients with mental, emotional and behavioral disorders. Unlike doctors and surgeons, they mostly work with the mental state of patients which does not require the treatment of physical wounds. They’re in charge of diagnosing patients with mental disorders this including:
  • Anxiety Disorders.
  • Mood Disorders such as Depression.
  • Eating Disorders.
  • Personality Disorders.
  • Post-traumatic stress Disorder (PTSD).
  • And Psychotic Disorders, including schizophrenia.
Clinical Lead: Clinical leads are the ones responsible for their corresponding clinical area. They’re the ones who are in charge of the training of their trainees as well as monitoring the people in the branches, making sure they’re doing a good job. They’re also responsible for giving certain activities for the people under their category to follow.

Clinical Manager: This is one of the most important positions within the hospital as they are in charge of all hospital staff. Their duties include the managing of clinical, administrative and clerical staff; they’re also in charge of managing the recruitment of new employees. They’re responsible for monitoring the development of the hospital staff, just like the Clinical Leads but for all clinical areas, including the Clinical Leads themselves. The clinical manager must also attend meetings in order to discuss future plans as well as the development of the hospital with the Head Physician, adding suggestions for any improvements needed.

Head Physician: Last but certainly not least, the head physician, or in other words, the owner of the hospital. They’re the ones who make the big decisions around the hospital, manage the budget of the hospital staff, are in charge of recruiting as well as training new trainees if needed. They create rules within the hospital as well as make sure all staff members follow the rules in order to give the highest medical care.

IC (In-Character) Information / knowledge

How does your character act during their shift and not during their shift?: Off of the shift my character acts very laid back and likes to talk with the civilians of the town and just hang out with her friends and go to different countries. She sees her outlook on her co-workers as family members and wouldn't let anyone harm them or talk about them in a bad way, she's a very loyal person. On the job she’s extremely serious and won’t joke around at all, sometimes she can be uptight. Her job is her main focus in life because she relays on herself because she doesn’t have any kids yet.

Describe your character’s personality / personification in summary: Despite the fact that Soraya decided to go on a long vacation to Croatia leaving everything behind. She eventually came back to Karakura. Soraya is known to be devious and loyal to the ones she loves. She gets herselfinvolved in things that aren't necessary and loves to makea statement out of the situation. Soraya can come off rudedepending on the mood she's in: it's true, Soraya cansometimes be extremely selfish and difficult if she doesn't get her way. Anyway, she only does this because she has acertain ”reputation” she needs to meet in her eyes. When she’s working she puts her two faced personality to the side. When it comes to work it means a lot to her, Soraya is extremely nice and works her butt off to show everyone she’s capable of working.

Describe your character’s appearance: She has pure platinum blonde hair that falls just under her ribs in luscious wavy curls. Her eyes are crystal blue, and her skin clear with no freckles, she usually wears light makeup with a cateye look and winged eyeliner. She stands at 5'5 with the weight of 125lbs, along with thescent of Black Opium perfume. She can usually be found wearing trendy clothes which are luxurious.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgement to? Soraya has Bipolar disorder, which she is still fighting on a daily basis.

Character Background
(Make sure this biography / lore has 150+ words.)
Soraya Arai was born in the summer month of July 9th, 1990 in the New York-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, in Brooklyn. She’d have a near average life, as she lived in the upper-class part of Brooklyn. Her mother and father could produce enough money as her mom worked at the same hospital that she was born in as a Pediatric Nurse, while her father worked in the NYPD as a lieutenant. This often meant that She was mostly alone growing up because her parents were busy at work, but she always thought that’s how every family was like. In her teen years she had a lot of friends friends throughout high school, she studied abroad she wanted to study abroad because she likes to learn and understand different cultures. Her first trip was to Venice, Italy, and then on to Pyongyang, North Korea. In her late teen years, She’d always been curious about what her mother actually does in the hospital. So her Mother got a call one night where She was working, although her Mother told her not to go anywhere near the hospital area at night, Soraya wasn’t a goody-two-shoes, nor was She a troublemaker, but she had the instinct that night something would happen as some kids talked about it at school. So her friends decided it was a good idea to look and see, Once Soraya turned the corner and some of her friends headed to the area her mother worked in; this is when her whole life turned around. The loud echoing gunshots were heard right as she turned the corner, it was as if, everything had frozen. Everything was so fuzzy- but Soraya eventually regained consciousness and realized what had happened. In front of her was a near lifeless body, she’d recollect the bare minimum of memories she could remember, and as she’d sit still in shock. Right before was her mother, Soraya knew what to do, she took her mother’s phone and called and called her father on the phone. Tears arose from her face like a tsunami overwhelming the coast of Japan. Sirens were heard in the distance, she’d deny her mother was dead and would regain at least an ounce of hope. As they head inside the hospital the dreadful insecurities nagged at herself, Soraya felt so helpless and she felt like she could've prevented this accident, she felt like it should've been her or she could of done something to stop the killer. They’d arrived. Her family waited, and waited— and her mother was pronounced dead. The world around her shattered into mere pieces, there was nothing to do, nothing. Nothing to live for, nothing at all—absolutely no purpose. Soraya’s father was quick to hide his mourning, about a month later the family has been done with it all and decided to move away, Soraya’s father could find a new job someplace else. Her dad searched for a job and found a patrol officer job in the small town in Croatia. He quickly accepted it and purchased the next tickets to Croatia. Soraya wasn’t too happy but she had nothing to lose at this point. She would have a chance to start over, not like it even mattered that all of her friends would be across the world. Soraya honestly didn’t care too much. Avenging her mother’s death was priority, her motivation would be to make her proud. She chose to study nursing in college, as she looked up to her Mother. The injustice of it all wasn’t fair to her, but she knew what She wanted in life, and her dream was to always end up like her Mother, following her path in life.

Section One: Personal Details

Characters Full Name: Soraya Arai.

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss): Miss.

Characters Given Name(s): Soraya Arai.

Characters Preferred Name: Soraya, Sora.

Characters Age: 28

Characters Gender: Female.

Characters Religious Domination: Catholic.

Characters Marital Status: Single.

Characters Nationality: Croatian and American.

Current Location / Designation: Karakura, Japan.

Section Two: Academic Details

Years of Residency: 6 years of residency

Working Experience(s): Working experience 2 years, fun fact I worked at happy pills for quite some time.

Academic Degree: Four years of medical school leading to a Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) degree, and three to eight years of surgical residency at a hospital.

Major(s) Nursing and Med school.

Minor(s) Heath and basic core classes.

Native Languages: Croatian.

Other Languages: Korean.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread