players online

evaa2 [HS] Student Council Application.

Evaaaa

Level 26
126g
126g
Notable

GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft username?: The main account I use is eevaaa - however as it was previously, the account my council tag would be on is evaa2.

Any previous warns/kicks/bans?: None, and I hope it stays that way.

What is your timezone in GMT?: EST

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord username)?: Yea, eva#1177.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/evaa2-hospital-application.30481/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/shanghainese-lang-app.30111/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/weoja-jsl-lang.29933/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/czech-lang-app.29544/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/eevaaas-college-app.26784/ [ACCEPTED]
My old forum account has the police app on it- and I cant find at the moment.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?: I’m frequently active on the server on multiple accounts such as eevaaa (college cheerleader account) and evaa2 (EMS account) however, I’m not frequently active on forums as much as I would be in game. Though, If needed to be I would.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council?:The student council is a group of individuals that are students within the school that help lead the school in a positive direction. This includes keeping a well kept atmosphere within the students in the school, voicing their thoughts and opinions in certain situations, coming up with school wide activities and overall keeping a nice school environment to make others feel safe. Teamwork skills are extremely important within the student council, as you are working together daily to help achieve these goals. Student council members are usually seen patrolling around the halls, keeping an eye out for any signs of trouble.

Who or what brought you to applying for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc): I have multiple friends on the student council who have told me I would be a great member on the council and should apply. My character would fit in really well. Along with this, the student council has been something I was looking into, since it is something I was a part of OOCly. Basically, I know this would be a role I’d gladly own up to and spend my time and effort into it.

What does the school council of Karakura do?: The school council of Karakura specifically does the works of helping plan each and every event, and to speak for other students, suggesting events that they know would like to happen and when. Mostly, students are found to have been suggesting things to councillors, this is mostly what department councillors do fall under apart from the fact that they do also happen to fall under helping with mental issues too. All of this goes back to the first question asked in the application, apart from the fact that councillors are also a good addition and are quite needed in order for the school itself to be more eventful, and ensure that there are no issues as such.

How would you describe your work ethic?: I personally take a view at myself as a responsible female, kind, and friendly. I do not intend on bringing harm anywhere.

What interests you the most about the student council?: The entire organization/club of the student council is pretty fascinating on its own. If I had to choose one thing- I found the most interesting is the amount of teamwork that is actually needed within the student council. I am someone who has first hand experience with the student council, as I was in it OOCly and the teamwork part of it was definitely my favorite. You were able to work with other people and see their view on certain matters & freely discuss anything. Im really good with working with others in a calm collective way, I love bringing my ideas to everyone and having a discussion as a group is always fun.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?: Yes, I do have past experience in roleplaying. I’ve been roleplaying on SRP for about two years now with a couple different roles during those years. Obviously with all the roles listed down below, I believe my roleplay stands at a good place and I’m capable of adapting new roles quickly. Roles which include, Police Officer, Adult, College, College Cheerleading, EMS & being part of different clubs. That is why I think being a part of council will further enhance my RP experiences.

SCENARIOS

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?: If I was put in this type of situation I would allow the other members to express their opinion on the topic at hand. Once everyone (including myself) is done expressing their thoughts, I would then explain to the member that the idea is not something we plan to use or further speak about. I wouldnt say it was bad because I wouldn't want anyone to say that to me.

You submit an idea - everyone hates it. How do you deal with the situation?: If my idea gets turned down by the entire council, I'll gladly accept that the concept is not the best one I could've come up with; gladly taking as much criticism as I can ask them if they have any idea's that can help make it better or overall just chage the idea to fit everyone's liking.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councillors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?: I would bring it upto the president of the council team, and explain out the argument happened. Once everyone is calm and ready, i'd split them into two random groups and they'd get a chance to work with new people.
A councillor is stirring up problems and abusing their position on school grounds! What would you do?: If a councillor was stirring up and abusing their position on the school grounds, I would first take SS of the whole situation. After I ensure I have SS of the full situation I would go to the President of the student council. If the situation was an IC matter I would go to the president ICly, if the situation was OOCly I would try to speak to the president through DMs. After speaking to the president I’d let the situation play out and wait for further updates about it and then the president or me can tell the person in DMs to stop and recitify the situation going on.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?: If I disagree with something the president has said I would tell them that directly. Of course I would tell them that I disagree with them in a nice way. I would also explain to them why I disagree and we can come to a conclusion or split the idea- and maybe change it around. If this doesnt work i'd let things play out from here.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councillors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?: If it was me in this situation I would speak to both parties and get each story, because both sides matter not just one. I would speak to both parties seperated to help it get resolved. If I am unable to do so I would take it to the president and they can handle it.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name: Reika Shinju
Character Gender: Female
Character Age: 17
Character phone-number: TBD
Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality: Reika has a very sweet but uptight persona. Reika can be very persuaded to choose and answer but she's also unbaised during situations involving two parties. When she was younger Reika was really shy and didnt speak much, untill she got bullied one day at school and ran to the councilors office and told someone. After that she marched out of the councilor's office and demaned to speak with the boy who caused unnessary drama and spoke up forherself. Till this day she can be seen awfully lost in her thoughts or words.

Character appearance/attire: Reika has dark green hair complimented by her soft dark eyes. she's usually found wearing dark colored clothes. However in school she would be wearing the council uniform.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?: "I take a lot of pride in my work, something that others may or may not have. I think the responsibility is amazing and a great way to show my personality. In my opinion I should be accepted over the others because of this reason- I'm well mannered and extreamly polite."

Why do you want this position?: “There are many reasons as to why I want this position, one being I like a good competition unlike many other applicants I would be willing to put in my all, to succeed at this role. I would never fail to disappoint the presidents and vice presidents throughout my time here. In addition, being in this position will also give me something new to experience throughout my highschool year. Another reason I want this position is to be able to contribute to Karakura High with event ideas that would make going to school a lot more fun than it already is. Not to mention, I want this position because I deem myself so very suitable to this, a great addition to this team. I hope this position can allow me to pursue more knowledge and confidence into the school system."

What interests you the most about student council?: The events, honestly. I've always found them quite enjoyable and it gets me more interested in student-RP most of the time, having the opportunity to be apart of the council and potentially even run events is rather exciting in my eyes and I'd love to have the chance to do so. I'm sure that it fits in with my characters personality as she's loud and orangized and a social butterfly.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?: Keeping students safe and out of trouble is my number one goal, monitoring the halls and checking in on anyone who may be in distressed or even a bit confused around the school. This would be part of what I can contribute on a daily basis. I'm happy to assure that everyone's on their best behaviour and hopefully in a good mood. I'd try to be somewhat relaxed while I check in with students for a more fun environment rather than a brooding serious unpleasant place to be in while of course, remaining professional and appropriate at the same time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread