15 years old
Do you have any previous bans?:
N/A

What Country are you from?:
Canada

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?):
evan#7890
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do acknowledge that if I am inactive I will be demoted.
Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I would say that I am pretty active on the server and forums. I am on the server every day, usually reaching 5-6 hours. If I had to rate my activity out of 10, I would rate myself 8.5/10. I am quite active on the forums as well, writing applications and checking rules frequently.
How long have you played SchoolRP for?:
Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:
BBoba: Age 22; Adult

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:
My motivation for becoming a professor is to have a new roleplay experience. As of right now, I have had two jobs on SchoolRP. My first job was as a janitor, and my second job was being a part of the EMS. These jobs were very enjoyable to portray, and I am grateful that I had the opportunity to do so. However, I would like to try something new. I have spoken to a few college professors, and I have only heard positive feedback. Another reason why I think I would enjoy this position is that I would like to become a teacher later on in life.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:
I would say that I am quite experienced in roleplay. As I said, I have had two jobs on SchoolRP. The job that I learned a lot from was the EMS. I did not only learn about medical care but detailing my actions as well. With this information, I think I could complete the job as a professor efficiently. If I am fortunate enough to get accepted as a professor, I think that this experience can teach me how to roleplay even more, and I am open to learning more about roleplay overall.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
Classroom logs are to show proof of professors teaching classes. If there were no classroom logs, the professor lead wouldn't know how much work each professor completed. For example, professor 1 taught 30 classes, but professor 2 taught 10 classes. If there were no classroom logs, they would end up getting the same amount of money, which wouldn't make sense. To complete a classroom log, you must take a screenshot and list a short summary of what was completed in that class.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
1. Pay attention to the person speaking; whether that be the professor or peer
2. Show respect towards yourself, your professor, and your peers
3. No electronic devices during class time, unless the professor gave permission
4. Homework must be completed on time unless there is a valid excuse
5. Show initiative in class, these courses determine your future job
6. Come to class with a positive mindset, ready to learn something new
7. Swearing will not be tolerated during class time
8. Only one person should be speaking at a time unless there is a group work assignment
Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
I have been playing SchoolRP for around 8 months, and I have learned a lot about roleplay. As I said, I have had two jobs on SchoolRP. The jobs I have had was Janitor and EMS. These experiences helped me become a better roleplayer, making various teams requiring multiple roleplay skills. A good example would be the high-school male football team. I think I am qualified for this role and I am excited to get to work if I am accepted!
College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?
College professors on SchoolRP are required to complete 15 classes each OOC month. Their base salary is 450,000 yen, but if they complete an extra 10 classes, they can receive a 50,000 yen bonus. Professors should always complete their monthly requirements, or else they may get punished or even demoted. If I become a professor, completing the requirement shouldn't be an issue.
Character Knowledge
Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?
Vincent Alstrom is a Swedish male, standing at a height of 6'3". He has charcoal black hair, with a pair of hazel eyes. He would have clear skin, having no pimples or acne visible. He would have a slim build, a bit underweight for his height. His facial features would be very equal, having a well-rounded face. You could consider Vincent a unique individual. Vincent is someone who really enjoys his line of work. Some people who have a career don't like their job, but Vincent is grateful. His career is his number one priority, working hard every day.
Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?
First of all, I would approach them calmly, telling them to stop what they are doing immediately. If they stop the ruckus, I'll go on with my day excusing the disturbance, but if they continue this behavior, I will warn them about detention or getting an SLT member involved. If they continue after the warning, I will send them to detention or get an SLT member depending on the situation.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?
Again, I would approach the college-student calmly, kindly telling them to stop what they are doing. If they don't stop, I would mention that they are wasting their peers' time, and detention may be given out. If they stop this behavior, I would continue with the class but if they carry on with the disturbance, I would assign them to detention.
Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:
/me He would enter the gymnasium, facing the students. He would chat "Hello students, welcome to physical education. My name is Mr. A and we will be playing basketball. Grab a jersey and go straight to the court!" After giving directions, he would grab his whistle, placing it in his mouth.

/me He would grab the volleyball, hitting it against the cold, gym floor. He would throw it up, smacking it gently. He would tell the class "That's one method of serving in volleyball, you may use other methods, but that's the preferred way for me."

/me He would grab 20 pieces of paper, placing them on his desk. He would grab 20 sharpened pencils as well, pairing each pencil with a piece of paper. He would exclaim to the class "Hello class, today we are writing a pop quiz on fitness workouts."

/me He would grab the basketball, approaching the free-throw line. He would dribble the ball twice, before letting go of the ball. He would shoot the ball into the hoop, swishing the shot.

/me He would approach the chalkboard, writing the date and his lesson plan. He would fix his tie, facing the classroom. He would calmly chat "Good morning, welcome to P.E. class."

Backstory
Vincent Alstrom was born on January 1st, 1981. He was born in Sweden, living with his two loving parents. When he was old enough to attend school, he excelled in most subjects. Except for one course. Physical Education. Vincent was always the kid that wasn't chosen for sports teams, but he wanted that to change. During the summer of grade 9, he began working out. He would wake up early every morning, going for runs around town. After school he would go to the gym, lifting weights. In his senior year of high school, he decided to try out for the American football team. Guess what, he made the team. He played wide receiver and had a well-rounded first season. When he graduated, he received many offers from colleges. He decided to attend UCLA, playing football professionally for the school. For his courses, he decided to major in Physical Education and minor in Nutrition and Health.

Vincent Alstrom woke up at 4:00 am, driving to the airport. He felt the cold wind breeze on his face, walking into the building. He waved goodbye to his family and friends, waiting in the terminal. When his flight number was called, he entered the aircraft and sat beside a man. This man looked quite familiar, but Vincent couldn't remember who. Vincent introduced himself, and the two ended up getting along. Turns out, the male was from Vincent's high school, and he was attending UCLA as well to play American football. When the plane landed, Vincent rushed to his college. He stood in front of the UCLA sign, smiling with joy.

Today is the day. Vincent is graduating. He will never forget the experience he had playing football, and will always remember the friends he made along the way. When he walked on the stage to receive his degree, he felt proud. He smiled at the audience, beginning his speech. "Hello everyone, thank you for coming today. I want to begin by thanking everyone who supported my decision to attend this amazing establishment. However, I will not be joining a pro football team. I want to become a physical education professor, in a college like this one. I want to share my knowledge of sports with individuals who are interested. Again, thank you everyone, and have a nice day, Go UCLA!" When Vincent drove away, he began looking for job positions. He searched for positions in Los Angeles, New York, Florida, and nothing was available. He lost hope until he found a job in Karakura, Japan. They were looking for an experienced professor to teach physical education, and he applied right away. This is the story of how Vincent Alstrom became a professor...
In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details
Full Name:
Vincent Alstrom

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr. Alstrom or Mr. A

Given Name(s):
Vincent Alstrom

Preferred Name:
Mr. Alstrom

Religious Denomination:
Christian

Marital Status: