players online

EvansTired's Doctor Application

Evangelicals

Level 8
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section:

What is your Minecraft Username?: EvansTired
How old are you?: 20 years of age

Do you have any previous or ongoing bans?: none
What country are you from?: South Korea (I'm on all the time though)

Do you have Discord?: Yes, it's EvansTired#2183
How long have you played the server for?: roughly 3 years

List your current and past applications:
Police application (Accepted)
Korean language application (Accepted)
Russian language application(Accepted)
College student application (when it was an application) (ALT) (Accepted)

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying to become a Doctor here on SRP is to make the citizens on the server to think more before they do anything, I’m mainly I'm wanting to keep the citizens safe from all the harm that could go on in Karakura. With medical related Situations, I enjoy working hard to make sure people are okay. I want to make sure people on SRP aren't at risk of being killed. I want to make it easy to help people like stitching up a wound, doing diagnostic check-ups, and recommending them about what are the causes and effects for their health, just like the real world. Each job on SRP is important and some of the jobs im currently doing just isn't fitting for me.

What do you know about medical practice?:
Medical practice is a treatment for patients. Nurses are trained to do a diagnostic on patients. Most of the minor stuff on regular check-ups like Blood pressure, blood draw, giving them vaccines like flu shots or other symptoms to avoid catching diseases, etc. They’ll report anything to the higher-ups like the Doctors. Doctors, on the other hand, are in-charge in taking care of the patient for what they need for like drug prescription or any recommendations for improving their health. They’ll also check vision, hearing and urine, as they discuss what the patient has been doing. They’ll recommend telling the patient to do certain exercises to get better and or not to do certain stuff like drugs, alcohol, smoking, etc.

What are the basic colour codes in a medical emergency and hospital?:

Code blue - Medical Emergency in Hospital

Code Red - Fire

Code black - Bomb

Code pink - Infant/Child Abduction

Code orange - Hazardous Material or Spill Incident

Code Silver - Active Shooter

Code Violet - Violent/Combative Individual

Code Yellow - Disaster

Code brown - Severe Weather

Code White - Evacuation

Code Green - Emergency Activation

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I understand completely and im quite active, the only time I won't be on is if something OOCly comes up.

Are you aware each position has a minimum age limit? (N: 23, D: 25, S: 28)*
*(Key: N = Nurse, D = Doctor, S = Surgeon)

Yes, im fully aware of each of the age limits clearly.

In-Character (IC) Section:

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
How is your character during and off the job?

-on the job, she’d quite visual and will keep her eyes open for anything, along with her eyes open for anyone or anything that could possibly be harmed if she’s out an about, She'd keep her hair up into a ponytail to keep it out of the way as she works, she tends to stay quite persistent in her work when she’s on duty.

-Off the job, she always keeps her head up and keeps her eyes open if she needs to quickly change into her uniform and get back on shift, though she does enjoy being able to see loved ones if she is not needed.

What do they look like?
-Chan-ri Chae is a Korean female standing at 5 foot 6 inches, she has natural brownish red hair, brown eyes and pale skin, She'd have an hourglass-like figure. She'd have a very light smell of lotus flower following her, She’d wear circular glasses

Do they have any mental or physical illnesses?
She doesn’t have any type of symptoms or illness.

What makes your character unique?
With my Character Chan-Ri, she’s from Korea and over the years she helped her mother who was a nurse and assisted whenever she can, which wasn't very much. What makes her unique, is that she was personally trained by her mother. Teaching her some basic Medical practices like how to stitch wounds, treat 3rd-degree burns, checking pulse, etc.

When she came to Karakura. She took the time to go through Highschool and College, After she graduated from both she ended up joining the Police force which ended up not being her strong suit despite having a major in law enforcement. After a lot of thoughts and thinking, she decided to go back to school to study in the medical field. Once she’s finished Medical School, she wants to apply to the hospital as a registered doctor and see if that's a road she wants to take. Over the years as she waits for a reply on her Application she continues to study everything on being a doctor, what it takes, requirements, medicines and anything else before she gets in and joins, getting a better understanding of everything before she’s in the real thing.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Chan-ri Chae
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Ms. Chae
Given Name(s): Chae, Sunee, Chan-ri
Preferred Name: Chae, Chan-ri

Religious Denomination: Atheist
Marital Status: Engaged
Nationality: Korean

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency: 9 years
Working Experience: 2 months as a police officer
Academic Degree: Doctor's Degree

Year of Graduation: 2017
Major(s): Health Care and Doctor of Medicine (MD)
Minor(s): Art

Native Languages: Korean
Other Languages: Russian

Last edited:

Berttieee

Level 36

Message me on discord. Berttie#3413​

Users who are viewing this thread