Accepted Event Application #4 | wethecreature

wethecreature

Level 95
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
IGN:
wethecreature

Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server:
I am on 4 days a week for a decent amount of time! I have no punishment history on the server.

Please provide any previous faction applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:
ACCEPTED - wethecreature's Maiden Application
ACCEPTED - wethecreature's Professor Application
ACCEPTED - Language App | JSL

UNREVIEWED - wethecreature's Lore Team Application #2

DENIED - Language Application | JSL
DENIED - wethecreature's Event Application #3
DENIED - wethecreature | Event Team Application | SchoolRP
DENIED - Lore Team
DENIED - wethecreature's event team application #2
DENIED -wethecreature's governor application

Provide your Discord (REQUIRED) and confirm if you have a microphone:
wethecreature#6625. I do not use a microphone.

What is your time zone and country of residence?:
MST, USA

Are you aware that if you are inactive on the team you will be demoted?
Absolutely.

What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?:
- I was a GangRPer for a time
- I was part of the Shrine
- I am a Professor
- I am currently the leader of a 'community team' on another Roleplaying server
- I am the leader of a faction on another Roleplaying server
- I am part of numerous 'community teams' on another Roleplaying server.
- I am part of a group of players that manages events and roleplays important roleplays on another roleplaying server.

Are you currently part of any Community Team? If so, which one and do you think you are able to manage your activity in both?
I am not part of any Community Teams as of the moment.

Please provide a minimum of three (maximum of five) detailed event suggestions that would work for our server:
(Going over the set limit of event ideas can potentially jeopardize your chances of being accepted.)

2023-02-25 (9).jpg

~~~

BASIC EVENT DESCRIPTION:

School dances haven't fallen out of style, have they? Even if they have, that doesn't matter. The school staff is doing something different this time. Instead of a normal dance, the SLT has decided to do a more relaxed, laid-back, and romantic approach this year. Students will lay out picnic blankets at the beach and pier on a clear night when the stars are brightly shining down upon Karakura. Students and their friends will sit on these blankets, watch the stars, and have food. Light, romantic music will play, and food will be catered by a professional company. The event is supposed to allow an alternative to a normal dance. Less drama, and more relaxation and fun.

EVENT BUILDS:
There will be 3 activity booths (One of which hopefully is a tarot reading booth) and 2 shopping booths run by Faculty and Student volunteers.

I will showcase a shopping booth example I made in Creative (RPH server)
Sorry if it looks weird, I am not the best builder.

2023-02-25_19.02.48.png

EVENT CONDITIONS:
- Event must be conducted at nighttime.
- Event must be supervised by SLT and Faculty.
- An event announcement must be made in the SRP servers

EVENT CHARACTERS:
[?] Caterer(s)
[?]
Tarot Reader
[?] DJ
More could be added if this event were to take
place.

EVENT ANNOUNCEMENTS:

[!] The event would begin as the DJ would start the playlist. Fireworks would launch at the beach. Picnic blankets would be rolled out by the students and Faculty as the party would begin. The tarot reader would walk into her booth and the Caterers would serve the food. The booths are open, and people can have fun for a couple of hours! This will be a good night.

[!] The night would go on smoothly as fireworks would be launched into the sky, music playing in the background. Everybody seemed to be having fun, other than the fish since they were being interrupted by the loud noises.

[!] The night under the stars would come to an end as the last flurry of fireworks was launched. The fish would go to sleep and the tarot reader would disappear from sight. The DJ would pack up, and the Caterers would head back home. Have a good night, everyone.

2023-02-25_19.32.38(1).jpg

~~~

BASIC EVENT DESCRIPTION:

As the amount of paranormal activity decreases in Karakura, the town has decided to throw a festival to commemorate the dead, but also celebrate the fact that the dead are no longer pestering the living as much. The event will be held throughout a section of the town and will be very large, with everybody being welcome. There will be fireworks, dancing, music, and glowing lights. However, one must not think that just because you do not see something, means it is not there...

Perhaps this festival might attract some ghosts to the party, yes?

When it becomes apparent that ghosts are at the festival, shrine members, ghost hunters, and other people who want to get rid of them begin searching the festival, attempting to remove the area of ghosts.

EVENT BUILDS:
Since the shrine is not spacious enough, the event will be taking place down in the shopping district, where adults, shopkeepers, and volunteers will be hosting games and shops will be taking part in the festivities. There will be many booths selling things, and many stands and tents. There will be seating, as well as places to hide... (A downside is the building might stop people from coming to a lot of shops, however, a way to get around this is to make it ICLY and make it a barred-off area for construction that players will simply have to navigate around. Hopefully builders, staff, and the event team can pretend to be construction workers, while the shrine and shopkeepers can help as well).

EVENT CONDITIONS:
- The event would probably begin in the afternoon and end in the evening.
- The characters that are spirits must be secretive and foreboding
- The build-up to the spirit chase must be slow.
- Part of the event participants will have to be humans and part will have to be spirits
- An event announcement must be made in the SRP servers

EVENT CHARACTERS:
Old Spirits that haven't been sealed or have had their seals broken.
New Spirits that haven't been introduced yet.
Marketplace people and other people to run booths.

EVENT ANNOUNCEMENTS:

[!] A single firework would launch through the air, blasting color through the sky. The sound of sizzling food was heard from the shopping district. Music would begin to play, and people would dance. Lanterns would drift into the sky and lights would go on. People would get in costumes and walk around the streets. The Festival of Ghosts had begun!

[!] More fireworks launched into the sky as members of the Shrine began dancing the Kagura for the crowds. The lanterns would breach far into the sky and disappear from sight, the flame that represented the power of the evil spirits now leaving the shoulders of the citizens of Karakura.

[!] More fireworks would be launched, but something began to feel off... a dark sense crept into the festival. Another presence. A bell rang from the Shrine loudly out across the island. But everyone was down here. But that didn't matter, everybody kept dancing. But even though the ignorance, the whispers of darkness persisted.

[!] And then it snapped. People began shouting as the shrine staff and other people would begin running around with items in their hands, items to ward off spirits. Which could only mean one thing... Continue dancing if you want, or join in, because the party has only just started.

- Ghost chase ensues, and the spirits are warded off -

[!] A final firework burst, and the Festival of Ghosts was over. Although the night was disrupted horribly, that does not mean we cannot look at it positively. This has taught us all a valuable lesson... Don't mess with ghosts!

2022-06-03_01.02.33.jpg

~~~

EVENT DESCRIPTION:

This Event takes place in a universe where the period of The Otori Corruption (read more here) never ended. The Otori family was not discovered for being what they are, and their crimes were not investigated. The police are under the control of the Otori family as well as the Government, Hospital, and News faction (the news that is released is completely controlled by the Otori family) in Karakura. Since they have had this power for so long, (up until the current) Karakura has fallen into a dystopian stage where the government is quite involved in the lives of the citizens. However, there is a rat in this corrupt family. This rat wants to expose the family for what they really are. The rat has contacted somebody with enough fame and power to get a message out, but who is not in a position where they are managed by the Otori family. After the rat gave the information, the person would release it to the public. The person would be 'disposed of' quickly for their foolish choice of words, but that would not stop their words from being heard. The public would hear everything. How could the Otori family do this to them? The evidence had been presented, and it had been there for decades, it just hadn't been seen. So, the public launches into an outrage. In an event similar to a purge, a war will take place between the supporters of The Otori family (including the police force) and those who are against them. (Everybody gets unconsented perms on everybody during this event, however, it is not necessary to use them, as not all of the events would be violent)

EVENT BUILDS:
Probably just a copy of the Karakura map with some added details that show the control of the Otori family. (Such as statues of the Otori family members to show narcissism).

EVENT CONDITIONS:
-An event announcement must be made

EVENT CHARACTERS:
- The faction leads but replaced with Otori versions (played by the exact same faction leads as before probably)
- Other Otori family members

EVENT ANNOUNCEMENTS:
I'm not fully sure about this. I would assume it would be somewhat like this.

- An announcement to perhaps catch us up on the event
- An announcement to begin the riot
- An announcement about the contents of the riot whilst it is happening
- An announcement about the stop of the riot

There could be more, but I'm not sure as this is a pretty detailed event idea.

11-22.jpg

~~~

EVENT DESCRIPTION:

A black, green, and yellow smog has settled over Karakura, carried by the wind. This scientific phenomenon is better known as Black Fog or Pea Soup Fog. As the fog settles, blocking much of the sun's light and getting into the lungs of the Karakuran civilians, the government issues an emergency lockdown and citizens of Karakura are hurried inside. The smog is identified to have been pushed towards Karakura from the more urban cities of Japan by the wind. The black smog would be intense, sending all citizens of the town into hiding, hoping to keep their lungs in shape. Those who do not have homes must try to find cover and not inhale the smog.

There are two ways this can go.

Path one is that it stays as a small event with a black fog settled over Karakura for a bit before drifting away.
Path two is that during this time of momentary instability, a criminal group or something could take advantage of it and commit some crimes. This could even end in a small gang skirmish until the smog blows away.

EVENT BUILDS:
None

EVENT CONDITIONS:
-Players will NOT be notified of the event beforehand.

EVENT CHARACTERS:
None

EVENT ANNOUNCEMENTS:
[!] A black smog would drift through the sky, descending down on Karakura and covering the sweet light of the sun. The coughing off citizens that had inhaled the fog could be heard coughing. A loud announcement could be heard blaring as police officers and government officials ran throughout the streets, directing citizens to their homes. Those who did not have homes are recommended to hide in a government building or other room with a closed door. The black smog is closing in, don't inhale too deeply.

Additional notes (You may leave this blank):
1st Event ~ Students would not actually roll out blankets, they would reserve a spot for themselves and their friends and then that will be set up for them. There would probably only be a certain number of reservations that could be made. The alternative option would be just a bunch of blankets, and everybody uses all of them. (Basically, one giant blanket collage).
1st Event ~ A small misconception on my part, but this event actually qualifies as a major event.

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
ACCEPTED

- Congratulations, you have been accepted! Please ping me (mariav#6666) on RPH | School RP with this application so I can set up your roles!

Users who are viewing this thread