Denied Event Application | _BritishAdhd_

_BritishAutism_

Level 94
_BritishAutism_
_BritishAutism_
Omega+
IGN:
_BritishAdhd_

Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server:
I am on every day from 10am/12pm to past midnight. I play for more than 12 hours and come online mostly every day to do things on my professor account. I sometimes have college on Mondays and Thursdays from 7:30am till 4:30pm, and On Wednesdays 10am to 3pm, my time zone is BST. I do not have college on Fridays and Tuesdays and I am free all weekend unless I am struggling with connection or wifi, which is highly unlikely.

I was perm-banned for taking RP to OOC back in 2017-18.

Please provide any previous applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:

[Denied]

[Accepted]

Provide your Discord (REQUIRED) and confirm if you have a microphone:

Derpy#5979
I have a headset which includes a working microphone.

What is your timezone and country of residence?:

BST, United Kingdom

What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?:

I have been a part of an event team on another server but decided to leave due to the inactivity of the server. I sometimes create discord events and events on other games, including Minecraft.

I have experience IRL with working in a cookery room and doing work experience. I also used to do work at a farm, meaning I had to help out others and them help me. I overall work quite well in teams and get along with others.

Please provide three (3) event suggestions which would work for our server:

Wild Life Protection Charity

For this event idea, this is some thing I am quite passionate about. When the bears were released in Karakura, many of the townsfolk hunted and slaughtered them, causing some of the bears to be euthanized or even murdered. This broke the hearts of many so I decided what would be good to help out these innocent creatures? Hosting a charity for them, to raise money to build them a new home, one that is blocked of from townsfolk. To raise money, Karakura's school will host bake sales, create fashion competitions, host photoshoots with some one dressed in a bear costume. The bake sale will have wild life themed treats and snacks that students can buy. All earnings will be donated in to creating a new home for the endangered species.

The End of Karakura!

It's reached that time where there is more rumours of the town coming to an end, townsfolk have always made up such silly rumours of disasters happening to Karakura and it's people, but... what if this time they were right?
This event is inspired by a movie named '2012' where a lot of disasters happen such as earthquakes, tsunamis, bomb explosions, tornados and etc. Everyone has to try their best to live and survive these awful and such terrible disasters.
Since Karakura is an island surrounded by water, a terrible tsunami could hit the island, causing much terror and disaster to it's townsfolk, many will have to swim to land, and try their best not to drown during this terrifying event.

The Haunting of Karakura School

Many rumours have been spread about their being ghosts in Karakura, many believe it's just rumours, but little do they know, some of these rumours are very much true. As it reaches Halloween, the morning sky isn't so bright, it's full of dark clouds, thunder hits Karakura and everyone must lock themselves away to avoid flooding and lightning. Every one doesn't have a choice but to barricade their selves in school. Little do they know... they're not alone, the school seemed cold and the lights were flickering, loud creaks and screams were heard. Many townsfolk were to be found dead, classrooms were even destroyed. Every one doesn't have a choice but to try to survive a night in the school, but nobody know's what is to come. Possible possessions will take place, even furniture being thrown at students. They must survive the night to get out of the school.

Last edited:

hebwig

Level 111
DENIED

-
Thank you for taking the time to apply for event team; however, we have chosen to deny this application. This is only to do with the other applicants and their applications outstanding yours, alongside poor elaboration in certain sections of the application — though, if you have any event suggestions, you are forever more than welcome to DM me or an event team member and work alongside us! We are always open to new ideas and collaborators across the playerbase.​

Users who are viewing this thread