mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied event staff form

IGN: Shiningstar526

Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server:
I try to be on atleast 2-3 hours a day. Depending on my freetime more. I have no punishment history
Please provide any previous faction applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:
None
Provide your Discord (REQUIRED) and confirm if you have a microphone:
My discord is `` just Cici#5162 ``. And yes i have a microphone
What is your time zone and country of residence?:
I live in the United States and my timezone is Est.
Are you aware that if you are inactive on the team you will be demoted? Yes

What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?: i had a job where literaly everyone has to do their part inorder for us to work properly and safely. One miscommunication and either us or our clients could get hurt.

Are you currently part of any Community Team? If so, which one and do you think you are able to manage your activity in both?
Drama club. And i will!
Please provide a minimum of three (maximum of five) detailed event suggestions that would work for our server:
(Going over the set limit of event ideas can potentially jeopardize your chances of being accepted.)
1. I am not sure if we do have this but we should have a cultural fair for the school. And the students that sign up are a signed classrooms for them to decorate.
2. We should have a club fair in the gym where each club gives a small presentation or booth.
3. We could have an arts festival and have a bunch of different booths for crafts and arts like painting and needle felting!

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Event Team! Unfortunately, we have chosen to deny this application for the following reasons:
- Your application is really short and lacks in detail and organization. If you chose to re-apply make sure to tell us more about the events you are suggested, what's needed, how will it work, etc.

Feel free to re-apply in 7 days!

Users who are viewing this thread