mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Event Staff

IGN: Mattyboymun

Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server: I was one of the founders of Bonten, I was also on the Race team as a race car driver, I didn't feel the professionalism between the two and sadly had to leave my roles. I did get punished once for selling a Ballistic mask on the market because I didn't know the rules. I knew the mask was legal but also considered not legal for the auction house. I thought this rule wasn't clear and this idea would help motivate me to come join the team to help try to make SRP a more friendly environment with a clear set of understanding. I feel like a lot of people that already are in this position are good at detailRP. I feel like having the ability to detailrp is common and easily obtained. What I feel that is most unique about me personally is the ability to think on my toes and adapt faster then anyone else. When it comes to decision making things come automaticity with clear theory's as to why thing should be how they should. I feel like using the ability to describe a scene can be useful. But why hire someone just like the same seven people you already hired. I'm someone who can bring a unique perspective to the city. I've recommend the whole revamp of the whole crime scene and within a couple of months everything changed. When I first arrived to the city I wrote a personal letter to staff saying that the old mug perm rule didnt make sense. And within a week you couldn't just mug someone randomly. They changed the rules so you needed a permission to mug someone. My main line was "why would someone pay money for a custom, if someone else could just come up to you in a gang and just take it from you with no reason." Also When in the crime scene since I was apart of Bonten business for like 4 months I suggest how some weapons' were completely unbalanced and explained how each one had issues to the person in head of the gang. Within a month all the weapons then had stats and some weapons' were even removed. I was also the soul reason why the whole process for buying and selling houses changed. I've limit tested legal, but personal techniques to maximize my profits before I was the reason staff had changed the rules. Simply, I was making to much money. I was waking up at 3am to an alarm so I could buy auctions to make profits when I would resell the property with the items in the house. I would say I roughly obtained over 40million yenn in 10 months as a highschool student with no job or privileges. I've mention a ton of new ideas for customs and vehicles to other player even though I couldn't personally but them myself because I'm broke irl. I feel like with the ability to adapt and persevere a goal is more important then having the ability to be literate. When facing challenges such as creating events. I feel like issues will pop up not while talking about the event in group. But the day of trying to run the event. With that being said, I have a very good track record of making things fair and ad justified for all parties. Some of the biggest issues I've faced while here in the city is when staff members don't work with me a consumer to make both party's happy. I usually loose in game money because of in communication issues like not being told a rule has changed. I've lost over 5m because of lack of communication. I capitalize on communication personally. I'm a very social person and would not like to see other in distress. Sometimes when other people lack communication, people can get hurt. If I'm hired to be part of the event staff team. I will Utilize my skills to increase the groups effort for productivity while being ethical. I could continue to talk, but what I was told by my irl college professor 5 years ago is to keep your resume simple and clear. And Be amazing when it comes to in person interviews. I'm not a super big fan of writing story by typing, But I am a fan of is making ideas come to life. Usually when I design or theorize of new ideas I like to be structured. But not literately, I like to keep my rough drafts simple, Otherwise your wasting your time trying to make simple work into something harder then it should be. When you finalize an idea, then things should come out with a perfect sense of being literate. The thing is, when I wrote this application first. I wanted to keep things simple and organized. Then I would assume there would be a in person interview with questions that would test my ability to be creative and adaptive. And the thing is when it comes to events and lore. I bet half of the city doesn't read everything about each event. I am a person who can speak up for the people who don't like to read lore. I stick up for the people that like doing stuff in character not so much a scripted sequence of events. When the scripted events happen a lot of people want to act themselves and be apart of the situation. I can provide that.

Please provide any previous applications you have created, whether accepted or denied: I was told I should apply several times throughout my 2k hours here on srp. I have not applied to be apart of staff. I did however apply to become a doctor as an adult, in which I was denied due to lack of months played(2). I though I had like 500 hours in playtime at the time. I thought the idea of not having enough playtime was irrelevant because I had 500 hours but under 2 month.

Provide your Discord (REQUIRED) and confirm if you have a microphone:

My discord is Samus Baba#6863 and yes I have 4 microphones
What is your timezone and country of residence?:
My time zone is Eastern and I live in NA.
What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?:
I've been in clubs such as construction club in high school. I was a 3 sport athlete ever since the 7th grade. Once I graduated HS, I played college football (D3) and was a captain for that. I was also in a Engineering surveying club in college. I did some charity work for relay for life cancer fundraising. I've also worked and mention some ideas here on SRP so some of the other members that were used. I have been gaming since I was a child and have over 15 years experience. I've owned my own server in Rust before with plugins. I've done5 years of engineering/surveying/mapping in college. I also don't own a TV.
Please provide three (3) event suggestions which would work for our server:
A Fishing Contest at the ocean piers.
A Halloween Parade
A Man hunt for a missing person with a reward. could be news sponsored or police search
Or A School mystery puzzle.

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Event Team! Unfortunately, we have chosen to deny this application for the following reasons:
- You detailed a lot about your experience on the server but you didn't explain the event ideas you had, for example, what would happen, what is needed, etc.
- We also would like to see more unique ideas on the event suggestions, the ones you listed don't have something special about them. Although, if you have any more ideas feel free to DM me or any other Event Team member to discuss about it!

Feel free to re-apply in 2 days!

Users who are viewing this thread