mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Event suggestion for Christmas (Idea suggestion)

JustJuiceHex

Level 89
JustJuiceHex
JustJuiceHex
Rich+
IGN:NoS0UL_
DATE:11/11/2022
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Make a mini Christmas event called 'Karakura Town Nominations'
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

Genuine purpose - Just to make another mini event that would possibly gather more people, have some competitive polls, engage, make cringe moment pictures, receive awards and etc.

The Idea: Create a venue where there will be multiple nominations for IC roleplaying among people that has contributed to server's life over past year. It would be similar to academic awards but would involve other players, not just student tags.

There could be such nominations like:

- Miss Karakura 2022 ( The years most popular / outstanding female / true example for hot shots!)
- Mr Karakura 2022 ( The years most popular / outstanding male / hot shot!)

- The EMS of the year 'Advanced Healer!' (EMS staff that helped people, was polite and helpful to community outside of working hours! Well versed and known!)
- The KPD of the year 'Wall of Law!' ( KPD that ensured that all citizens are safe! Caught criminals and remained polite to citizens regardless of annoyance)
- The Governor of the year 'Rule Seer!' (Town hall staff that was most active sorting town's issues and queries!)
- The Shopkeeper of the year 'Flowing with Gold!' (Shop owner that opened most of the time and in people opinion did the best!)
- News reporter of the year 'All Hearing Ears, Seeing Eyes!' (Most progressed reporter!)
- The shrine member of the year 'Divine Guardian!" (Shrine member that did best over year)
-School Staff awards:
Employee of the year 'Dark horse!' (Employee that went best out over the year!)
Teacher of the year 'Patience Strider!' (Teacher that did most lessons and best progress over year!)
Professor of the year 'Wisdom Sage!' (Professor that did most classes and best progress over year!)

- Couple of the year 2022 'Cupid's Golden Eggs!' (Most wholesome couple of the year!)
- Popstar Karakura 2022 (player that did most celebrity/music auditions and stroke love in people heats!)

And more... *these are just suggestions and classic rpg style game titles, likes ones you achieve for completing quests and etc...*

Process:
1) Polls and staff evaluation (This would include poll voting of people. It would take quite sometime to make everything and patience. Also staff could check the progress of how people achieve reputations over all.)
2) Clarification of poll results.
3) Build team and event team making the podium sage or smt..
4) Venue could include live music stream and performance arranged by cheer dancers or people from music festival with Christmas vibes.
5) Mayor hands out the trophies and nominations, maybe with someone cosplaying Santa and Grinch.
At the end of event Santa stabs Mayor and is arrested L

This idea is flexible and might work out well. I personally go with it +/- but I am sure with your commentary it can elevate somewhere and give some ideas.

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
IGN:NoS0UL_
DATE:11/11/2022
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Make a mini Christmas event called 'Karakura Town Nominations'
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

Genuine purpose - Just to make another mini event that would possibly gather more people, have some competitive polls, engage, make cringe moment pictures, receive awards and etc.

The Idea: Create a venue where there will be multiple nominations for IC roleplaying among people that has contributed to server's life over past year. It would be similar to academic awards but would involve other players, not just student tags.

There could be such nominations like:

- Miss Karakura 2022 ( The years most popular / outstanding female / true example for hot shots!)
- Mr Karakura 2022 ( The years most popular / outstanding male / hot shot!)

- The EMS of the year 'Advanced Healer!' (EMS staff that helped people, was polite and helpful to community outside of working hours! Well versed and known!)
- The KPD of the year 'Wall of Law!' ( KPD that ensured that all citizens are safe! Caught criminals and remained polite to citizens regardless of annoyance)
- The Governor of the year 'Rule Seer!' (Town hall staff that was most active sorting town's issues and queries!)
- The Shopkeeper of the year 'Flowing with Gold!' (Shop owner that opened most of the time and in people opinion did the best!)
- News reporter of the year 'All Hearing Ears, Seeing Eyes!' (Most progressed reporter!)
- The shrine member of the year 'Divine Guardian!" (Shrine member that did best over year)
-School Staff awards:
Employee of the year 'Dark horse!' (Employee that went best out over the year!)
Teacher of the year 'Patience Strider!' (Teacher that did most lessons and best progress over year!)
Professor of the year 'Wisdom Sage!' (Professor that did most classes and best progress over year!)

- Couple of the year 2022 'Cupid's Golden Eggs!' (Most wholesome couple of the year!)
- Popstar Karakura 2022 (player that did most celebrity/music auditions and stroke love in people heats!)

And more... *these are just suggestions and classic rpg style game titles, likes ones you achieve for completing quests and etc...*

Process:
1) Polls and staff evaluation (This would include poll voting of people. It would take quite sometime to make everything and patience. Also staff could check the progress of how people achieve reputations over all.)
2) Clarification of poll results.
3) Build team and event team making the podium sage or smt..
4) Venue could include live music stream and performance arranged by cheer dancers or people from music festival with Christmas vibes.
5) Mayor hands out the trophies and nominations, maybe with someone cosplaying Santa and Grinch.
At the end of event Santa stabs Mayor and is arrested L

This idea is flexible and might work out well. I personally go with it +/- but I am sure with your commentary it can elevate somewhere and give some ideas.
I'd like to mention, your character also has the ability to set something like this up! Start a verified organization, and reach out to the faction leads, it could factor in with Onrain once that is finished as well.

wethecreature

Level 97
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
I love this idea! One thing I'd add is that it really doesn't have to be just a Christmas event, It could be an annual event ICLY too! Every 3 months OOCLY is 1 year icly, so maybe every three months there could be a nomination event!

philbertman42

Level 138
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
Every 3 months OOCLY is 1 year icly
Actually, this is incorrect. Since you obviously couldn't be bothered, I did the math for you.

There are 5 IC days that run in x4 speed, and 2 IC days that run in x6. If we multiply both sets of numbers then divide the sum of both products by the total number of days, we will find the true OOC:IC time conversion

Next, we need to find the true number of days per year, taking into account the number of leap years. A simple way to do this is by taking the sum of the number of days over the span of 4 years, then divide by 4.

Now, we can use these values to determine the amount of OOC days per IC year. All we have to do is divide the amount of days by the OOC:IC time conversion.

Before we can determine the amount of OOC months per IC year, we must first know the exact amount of days per month. Another simple equation, just divide the amount of days in a year by the amount of months in a year.

Now finally, we take the amount of OOC days per IC year, and divide it by the amount of days in a month.

So now, we have come to the correct answer. Contrary to your claim, there are approximately 2.625 OOC months per one IC year.

Next time, educate yourself before you spread misinformation over the internet sweetie
Minor Edit: Removed a redundant step, as well as a minor mistake which skewed the final answer by .001797945205479. My sincerest apologies go out to those who were inconvenienced by this inaccuracy.

Last edited:

JustJuiceHex

Level 89
JustJuiceHex
JustJuiceHex
Rich+
Actually, this is incorrect. Since you obviously couldn't be bothered, I did the math for you.

There are 5 IC days that run in x4 speed, and 2 IC days that run in x6. If we multiply both sets of numbers then divide the sum of both products by the total number of days, we will find the true OOC:IC time conversion

Next, we need to find the amount of hours per year. This is simple, take the amount of days and multiply by the amount of hours per day. Of course, we'll be taking leap years into account for the sake of accuracy.

Now, we can use these values to determine the amount of OOC hours per IC year. All we have to do is divide the amount of hours per OOC year by our time speed. For the sake of convenience, we will also use this step to convert the time to days, which can be done easily by dividing our answer by 24.

Before we can determine the amount of OOC months per IC year, we must first know the exact amount of days per month. Another simple equation, just divide the amount of days in a year by the amount of months.

Now finally, we take the amount of OOC days per IC year, and divide it by the amount of days in a month.

So now, we have come to the correct answer. Contrary to your claim, there are approximately 2.626797945205479 OOC months per one IC year.

Next time, educate yourself before you spread misinformation over the internet sweetie
wait you forgot to add that day when they sped up SRP by 8 times, because of the event.

philbertman42

Level 138
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
wait you forgot to add that day when they sped up SRP by 8 times, because of the event.
It would be illogical to account for such variables, as they happen exclusively on rare occasions, thus cannot be properly recorded with any degree of accuracy. My answer reflects the true speed of one full IC year in accordance with the official rate of the passage of time, disregarding any irregularities caused by staff members.

JustJuiceHex

Level 89
JustJuiceHex
JustJuiceHex
Rich+
It would be illogical to account for such variables, as they happen exclusively on rare occasions, thus cannot be properly recorded with any degree of accuracy. My answer reflects the true speed of one full IC year in accordance with the official rate of the passage of time, disregarding any irregularities caused by staff members.
Well it is true if only time went to same timeline. Technically you can't calculate actual time as in reality they do speed it up and it make it shorter. Rational conclusion could be summed up it is approximately 3 months (thus it is factorial number that can be used according to examination periods which are now lengthened due to ooc reasons.)

wethecreature

Level 97
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich

Next, we need to find the true number of days per year, taking into account the number of leap years. A simple way to do this is by taking the sum of the number of days over the span of 4 years, then divide by 4.

Now, we can use these values to determine the amount of OOC days per IC year. All we have to do is divide the amount of days by the OOC:IC time conversion.

Before we can determine the amount of OOC months per IC year, we must first know the exact amount of days per month. Another simple equation, just divide the amount of days in a year by the amount of months in a year.

So now, we have come to the correct answer. Contrary to your claim, there are approximately 2.625 OOC months per one IC year.

Minor Edit: Removed a redundant step, as well as a minor mistake which skewed the final answer by .001797945205479. My sincerest apologies go out to those who were inconvenienced by this inaccuracy.
I wasn't really seeking out be so exact that I spend my entire day doing math for a video game, all I was saying is that it could be anual ICLY. (Honestly don't think everybody was going to cry if I was 375 thousandths of a month off)

Users who are viewing this thread