_BritishAutism_

Level 93
_BritishAutism_
_BritishAutism_
Omega+
IGN:
_BritishAutism_

Explain your activity on the Server:
I am usually on the server every day due to not having a job in real life as my disabilities limit me from being able to handle one.

What previous experience do you have working in a team?:
I used to be an Admin on another roleplay server named DarkRP
I am a helper on a server called Mineteria, and I am also a part of the Event Team on there, meaning I moderate and host events.

What makes you different from other applicants
I have multiple experiences from multiple servers, I will be able to handle what is thrown at me as I do the same on other servers as well. I am patient and I have a creative mind when motivated. I come up with amazing and creative ideas.

Provide a detailed event proposal that would be seen by the Event-Team
A pride month event, where the LGBTQIA+ Community come together as one, dress pride-themed, have a disco that is rainbow-themed for pride. People would be wearing colours of their sexuality or gender, or just take part to show their love and support. Some karaoke would happen and even some fashion contents!

hebwig

Level 111
DENIED

- This application expresses little detail along with a single event that has been suggested several times. We are looking for players dedicated and committed to the role, as proven in their applications, and unique assets to bring to the team.
- Contact heb#5009 on Discord if you have any questions.

Users who are viewing this thread