mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Event Team App - CactusYeeter

Abby_Boop

Level 0
IGN: CactusYeeter
Explain your activity on the Server: Since we are in a quarantine currently, I'm very active on the server roughly 7-8 hours a day and almost every day of the week.
What previous experience do you have working in a team?: I've not been in/on any team regarding SRP, but I have been in an event team, for an old group I was in called 'Misfits'.
What makes you different from other applicants: I think I'm different from others because, I personally like hearing everyone's ideas, seeing from others' points of view, and listening to opinions people have that could be both pros and cons of the idea(s) given and why they believe so.
Provide a detailed event proposal that would be seen by the Event-Team: I can understand as this might not be a good event from everyone's point of view and could upset some, It starts out as everyone going to a dance and/or festival/town get together. It'd be located in the far right back corner of the Ochiba forest, as it's a much bigger space that can be decorated easily. During the dance/festival, maybe 15-30 minutes (icly or oocly) there'd be a mass murder going around the whole town/festival. A medium-sized group goes around the whole city of Karakura/at the festival, on a mass killing spree. The whole town in fear of being killed or hunted as the group's newest prey.

NukaRndz

Level 53
Denied

Thank you for applying but as a collective decision we decided to deny your application. You may reapply when an announcement is made that we are looking for new members.

Users who are viewing this thread