mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Event Team Application | CoverGirlXO

lov_ser

Level 1
IGN:
CoverGirlXO

Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server:
I am active at least 8 hours a day, and have had a temp ban once, for being disrespectful towards staff. I cannot remember how long ago it was, however, it was due to me being frustrated over the teleport system at school, as students had to be present when teachers did not teach, and as a solution, I will be applying as teacher soon.

Please provide any previous faction applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:
I have not applied for anything besides this yet.

Provide your Discord (REQUIRED) and confirm if you have a microphone:

☁algún día pronto#9781 and I do have a microphone.

What is your time zone and country of residence?:
My time zone is Central Standard Time (CST), and I live in the United States.

Are you aware that if you are inactive on the team you will be demoted?
Yes, I am aware that if I am inactive I will be demoted, though that will thankfully be no issue, as I have no limits to activity.

What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?:
Honestly, I do not have too much, I am a pretty good builder, though there are many that outshine me. Though the difference between my builds, and others, is I think about logistical aspects, such as gravity effects, who's OC would be building it, the personality of sed builder, and how that sed builder may arrange things. A higher-standing individual may be more polished, and have a cleaner place, where an individual who is new, may build messier, just trying to fill as much space possible. I have also taken creative writing and am great at thinking of event ideas that may be relevant to time of the years, and seasons.

Are you currently part of any Community Team? If so, which one and do you think you are able to manage your activity in both?
I am not presently apart of any community team.

Please provide a minimum of three (maximum of five) detailed event suggestions that would work for our server:
(Going over the set limit of event ideas can potentially jeopardize your chances of being accepted.)

Anime-Japan! A real-life event that takes place in Tokyo around this time of the year! Obviously, the name may be changed, and aspects may be changed, but the rundown of anime-Japan is it is a festival where anime lovers, or just animation show lovers may show up dressed up in a cosplay, or not, of their choice, and wonder the streets, seeing anime themed decorations, meet fellow cosplayers, or fandom members, eat great food, and just have fun! The event usually lasts about a weekend but may be shortened to a night to meet roleplays standards. I believe that, as a server of role-players, this would be an amazing event, as many are involved in the anime-scene. (This is a 4-sentence paragraph that just contains a lot of commas.)

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Event Team! Unfortunately, we have chosen to deny this application for the following reasons:
- Your application is really short and lacks in detail and organization. If you chose to re-apply make sure to tell us more about the events you are suggested, what's needed, how will it work, etc.
- You only suggested one event, when the minimum is three.

Feel free to re-apply in 7 days!

Users who are viewing this thread