mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted Event Team Application I qDannu

Rossinovski

Level 1
EVENT TEAM APPLICATION
IGN:
qDannu (I am unable to use the Rossinovski account due to not being able to migrate it)

Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server:
I first joined SchoolRP last year where to date, I’d like to say I usually come online every day when I can, as it has become a hobby of mine to come online whenever I have free time due to me enjoying my general experience on the server. Whenever I am on, on the weekdays I usually spend around 3 hours online whilst during the weekends, I tend to stay on for 2-6 hours, possibly even more if I am not occupied with other activities. From my own knowledge, I haven’t taken any noticeable timely breaks from SchoolRP as I usually have lots of free time and use SchoolRP as a way to occupy myself often and as well that I don’t see myself taking a break any time soon. As of current, I do not have any bans nor unwelcomed kicks but I do have a couple of warns in which all happened months ago but I’ve learned from them and have accumulated none as of late but will be sure to continue to play with caution as to make sure I do not gain any more.

Please provide any previous applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-application.41369/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.41147/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/grade-glitch.34236/

Provide your Discord (REQUIRED) and confirm if you have a microphone:
My discord is ☆Dannu#0001 and I can confirm that I have a microphone

What is your timezone and country of residence?:
My time-zone is Gmt+2 where I currently reside in Estonia.

What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?:

( OOC Experience #1 // Server Staff )
I have worked as a staff member before on a different Minecraft server and I was a member of their staff team for almost two years where during that time, I was also able to host different kinds of events with my staff team members. Our team was really active most of the time and we managed to do lots of different activities together such as events, competitions and simply just work together to make the player’s experiences worthwhile with the ideas each of us had and came up with. As a former staff member there, over time I gained lots of respect due to the time I’d spent on the server and it’s players, communicating with them as often as I could, sometimes getting their opinions on what could be implemented or done better and really taking into account everyone's experiences.

( OOC Experience #2 // Student Council )
I’ve been a member of the Student Council Committee before for a single year and although I did not have a major role within the committee, I still played my part as a member to insert my own thoughts and assist in any way I could. I enjoy working with others so I always spent as much time as I could being efficient and useful, helping others for events or activities that we would plan to do or at least hope to be able to proceed with. I tried my best to participate as much as I could with the team because I find joy in working and occupying myself, yet although at times I would not be able to come up with ideas or speak my mind in meetings, I never purposely slacked regarding my duties or opportunities.

(IC Experience #1 // Sport Teams )
BASKETBALL:
I joined the male’s basketball team around October of last year and stayed on the team for around 3 months but left soon later due to timezone difficulties. When joining a basketball team, you come to realize that almost the entire aspect of the sport is based on teamwork and communicating with each other. The team has to become comfortable enough with each other to be able to call out moves and observations to help your teammates play more efficiently and move in a way that it matches up with the other members to make shots and win games and during our practices, I and my teammates try our best to do so, so that we could insert our best during actual matches. Not only does being communicative on the court help, it also benefits a team when off the courts you talk to one another, such as if you’re giving tips to your teammates on how they could better their gameplay or suggest techniques that would work better in hopes of creating the winning strategy. Though my time with the team ended, I still quite enjoyed myself and had lots of fun with the other team members there as I was able to make a few memorable memories.

FOOTBALL:
As of now, I am on the female’s football team and I have been there for around a month or so and my experience so far has been as well, enjoyable. Football is another team where communication plays an important part when playing and although I haven’t been on the team for as long as many of my other teammates, I’ve come to learn many things about the plugin in general and how to play with others in a way that will allow you to way to win with teamwork. Just like basketball, you have to call out observations and really communicate with your team to see who is where and what move will be the best that will ensure goals, whether it's you or your teammate who is about to make the shot. As I am not the most adapted to the plugin to the best degree, my teammates are all there to help me learn more, just simply being there for me as I would for them if they ever needed a practice buddy out of practice to work more on specific categories or wanted someone who could pinpoint any flaws and help them learn to perfect them.

Please provide three (3) event suggestions which would work for our server:
(Ⅰ)

Operation Bears | Flash Event

EVENT:
A bunch of bears escape their environmental habitat and break into the school continuing to invade the public space and the students' privacy, absolutely rampaging and destroying the area around them. From there, the police department begins getting an enormous amount of calls and reports for them to head into school and control the bears but they knew they could not easily control the bears themselves so they call in the animal experts to handle the situation. Once the experts began arriving, they all spread out to the different locations of the bears and by the time they had finished, students were treated and the situation began calming down, where they’d then each walk back to the situation with a bear by their side then would each have an officer ride a bear for better control and to ensure their own safety in any case a bear lost control.

[ EVENT EXAMPLE COMMANDS ]
/event The school becomes ransacked with a large number of bears as they start damaging the school property and harassing the students as well as school faculty. Who will come to rescue the civilians and take these bears back to where they should be?!

/event Individuals wearing all the same uniform start coming in, seeming rather sophisticated as they all split into different directions, towards the bears with an officer or two by their side. Are they the hero’s we need to save us and the bears?

/event The bears who rummaged onto school grounds have now all been calmed by the experts as they are now being taken back to their home and habitat with the officers following as support. Make sure to keep a safe distance so as to not anger the walking bears.. Or who knows what doom you’ll meet

EVENT BENEFIT:
Unlike other animals who have more freedom, the bears are located only in the forest and continue doing the same things over and over when they are greeted by visitors so this event will allow all those with a bear account to come together to use their abilities and promote a more thrilling roleplay experience and will allow their role a chance out of where they are designated; going about a new activity that they will not be able to experience often and it gives more opportunities for character development and general roleplay opportunities for mostly every faction and player that gets to experience this event.

RESOURCES NEEDED:
Bear Volunteers
Creative // Event, builder, or staff team to do small damages the bears action
Animal Expert Volunteers // Adults
Possible items to roleplay as bear spray

LOCATION AND DURATION:
Karakura High school - 45 Minutes to 1 Hour

(Ⅱ)
Love Grams | Flash Event

EVENT: Almost like candy grams, this time, it’s a valentines version where you can write sweet letters to your significant other, crush or even just loved ones and the letters will be personally sent to your recipient’s house and hands (inventory). The Student Council team would in most cases be put in charge of this flash event but can be tasked to the event team or even a sports team to manage where the student’s will be charged a 5,000 yen fee for a book, one prewritten or an empty one for them to customize and will go through the same procedure as we did for the candy grams, all done inside the school at the designated booths.

/event The Student Council members are now selling Love Grams for you to buy in advance for the people you love just before Valentine's! Make sure to head on down towards the gym and get yourself one or a couple for the price of only 5,000 yen each!

EVENT BENEFIT:
This would be a cute idea to do for the month of February, being as it is the month of love and Valentine so what better way to ask out your crush than through a letter just like the olden days instead of sending texts. It doesn’t just have to be for those who want to use this as a way to confess for their characters; these letters can still be sent just to send appreciation and let characters tell their family or friends how much they love them and make someone's Monday the 14 day memorable even if they’re spending the day single.

RESOURCES NEEDED:
A booth or two set up at any location
Volunteers
Books // Premade and empty

LOCATION AND DURATION:
Karakura Highschool - 45 Minutes to 1 Hour

(Ⅲ)
Celebrity Photobomb | Flash Event

EVENT: An event where very known celebrities such as Joostin Bieber, Saylena Gomez, or Zeendaya Coleman come into town for a photoshoot for their highly sought out and premium magazine label but decide to tour around Karakura for a few hours to meet the inhabitants, eat delicious Japanese food, and take photos in the most amazing sights for their social media’s.

/event What’s with the sudden crowd at the plaza? When looking close enough you’ll see in the midst of the rather large crowd… SAYLENA GOMEZ?! There are also others with her but we’ll have to get closer to be able to identify who they are…

EVENT BENEFIT:
This would be an exciting experience for all the characters to be able to meet their possible celebrity crush and this encounter could become an achievement or memorable memory that they were able to meet someone famous or their role model as there are not many opportunities for us to incorporate ideas close to this that would allow out of worldly concepts.

RESOURCES NEEDED:
Volunteers to play the characters // Custom Ages

LOCATION AND DURATION:
Karakura - Undetermined

(Ⅳ)
Animalympics | Minor Event

EVENTS: Pets of all kinds, all-round, come and gather with their owners to take part in their own little animal Olympics to see who's the very best out of the latter and to see if their training paid off where they will be able to win prize money and other items depending on rankings. There will be obstacle courses, swimming pools built for the animals only, and tests to evaluate the animals’ senses from touch to scent to hearing. The animals go against each other though not head to head, gaining points throughout all the sections and of course, the team with the highest amount of points will win where the entire event will be supervised by 3 judges.

EVENT BENEFIT:
As most may know, there are not many events in which pets can take place in and participate, so with this idea, it will give all kinds of pets more opportunities to actually roleplay with their owner in preparation for this event beforehand and then see through their training in the real deal, the day of the event, and would allow another type of cute entertainment for those who decide to watch instead of participating.

RESOURCES NEEDED:
Mini obstacle course
Seats for at least 3 judges
Mini swimming pool
A platform
Application/Forms for participants to sign up with

LOCATION AND DURATION:
Stadium - 1 or 3 Hours

(Ⅴ)
Anime Convention | Minor Event

EVENT: A fun gathering of individuals with common interests, this one being for those who enjoy a type of Japanese entertainment known as Anime. There will be no fee in order to be able to participate but everyone will be recommended to cosplay and come wearing outfits themed and based off of their favorite animes where they can take fun photos with their friends, enter in a competition to see who has the best outfit seen and join in on the main event of the convention where there will be a speaker, talking about all sorts of anime’s and what’s to come regarding seasons, updates and just general new anime’s that everyone should watch.

EVENT BENEFIT:
Another event similar to the dances where the students dress up and come to have fun but this time it is for a wide range of ages who can participate and dress up as characters so even those who have adult accounts can engage in the event. This will give opportunities for people to share their interests with one another and may even get new people into watching Anime; getting more into the Japanese Anime culture which its existence alone is very known throughout the world.

RESOURCES NEEDED:
Different booths for photos
Drinks and food booths
A volunteer speaker
A stage // seats

LOCATION AND DURATION:
Stadium or Tower - 1 to 3 Hours

ADDITIONAL EVENTS:
(1) Garage Sale | Flash Event
- A team house or family decides that it’s time for them to get rid of and sell the things they no longer need for those who will find a better use for their items or clothes.

(2) Angsty Teenagers | Flash Event
- A passing tourist bus of students from another area drive into Karakura but after some time, the Principal starts to seem worried or somewhat panicked because their students are not coming back to their meetup location and they have to get going home, so everyone in Karakura gets a list if they want to help out and sets out to find all the missing student’s but none of the interactions will be the same.

(3) Animal Escape | Flash Event
- All types of animals escape from their transportation trucks and it is our duty to gather them all back up so that the driver can arrive at his designated location on time. How you can identify the animals is by checking the list you will be given showing each animal’s name and if there is a tag or collar on them reading ‘P.O.A.T’ along with their name.

ADDITIONAL NOTES:
Thank you for allowing me the opportunity and possible consideration; I hope everyone enjoys the events that’s been listed and hope that I’ll be able to offer more to the Event Team if given the chance!

Last edited:

hebwig

Level 111
ACCEPTED

-
Congratulations! You have been accepted onto SchoolRP's event team as of April 1st, 2022 (and no, this isn't an April Fool's joke!). Please contact heb#0410 over Discord for more information on how to have your role applied to your Minecraft account / forum account and how to join our Staff Discord.

- If possible, try to contact me on the following day or as soon as possible. I'm sleeping as soon as I post these. Thanks. We have a meeting on the 2nd at 1PM CST (7PM GMT) where we will be discussing an upcoming major event taking place on the event server and event zones (which you new members are crucial to!). We're excited to meet you!​

Users who are viewing this thread