Accepted Event Team Application | leaskvls

les

Level 4
htce
htce
Rich+

✩ IGN: ✩
leaskvls

Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server:
I joined the server, coming up to a year ago, and I would say I am very active and plan to continue being so. I try to log on every day for at least two hours but usually I stay on for more. As of right now, I'm only active on the sole account I have that has a role, so I am always on it. As well, even when I'm not online, I'm usually doing server related things, such as organising potential team/club events and as well as that, I tailor skins for the players of SchoolRP. As for my punishment history on the server, I did receive a warning or two when I first joined SRP a year back; this was for glitching through doors, using emoticons in chat. Since receiving them, I never repeated these actions. I did also receive a temporary roster warning regarding breaking tryout rules, however I have since learnt from this and have ever since made it a point to always ask if I was unsure of something.

Please provide any previous applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:
Lost car - https://schoolrp.net/threads/lost-car.46571/ - Accepted
Professor application - https://schoolrp.net/threads/professor-application.41528/ - Accepted
Spanish Application - https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.40463/ - Accepted
JSL application - https://schoolrp.net/threads/avoidinq’s-jsl-application.37370/ - Accepted
Club leader application - https://schoolrp.net/threads/pac-leader-application.41902/ - Accepted

Provide your Discord (REQUIRED) and confirm if you have a microphone:
Discord; les#6890 Yes, I have a working microphone

What is your timezone and country of residence?:
My time-zone is GMT, and I reside in England

What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?:
[ ICLY ✩ FOOTBALL ]
Although I have only been football captain for 2 months, I have been a part of the football team for around 9 months. When I joined this team, I realised how important communication is, and that it's not always about who's IGN pops up after scoring a goal or who may get the credit, but also about those who help make it happen. I always encourage my team members to play WITH each other, rather than beside each other. When playing the plugin you have to make certain calls on the spot, such as passes and subs, while also being aware of the rules and overtime I have gotten better at this. As well, even before I received the captain role, I was never too late to any practices, and I have shown up to every single one, par one or two where I had OOCLY things I could not miss. As well, during tournaments that we had, as Co-Captain I also had to make sure everyone was calm and not so stressed. When I became Captain however, I did have to organise quite a bit; new jackets/kits, as well as try-outs, the team house, and the lineups for each practice. During try-outs I have always made sure to take everyone's input into account, before making a decision, rather than deciding solely on my own, making sure it's fair for everyone, yet I do reiterate that everyone can improve and we're always willing to give people a chance. I have also organised a few events for solely my team, as well as collaborative events with other teams. For example, I organised an event with mine and the female basketball team, where we were having a 'camping trip,' and invited the male football team, yet when they showed up we were ready with cloaks on to scare them. As well, I recently opened the Ice Cream Parlour with a few of my team members and plan to do so regularly.

[ ICLY ✩ CLUBS ]
Being part of a club also requires teamwork. Up until today, for a long time I was the leader of the Performing Arts Club (now the Literature Club) where I organised meetings, as well as club only and public events. However, organising these events was not just me but the club as a whole. I held meetings often where we would discuss new event ideas, making sure to take everyone's ideas to account and as a group we would build on them and turn them into something we were all happy with. A few months ago we held a 'MAKE A SCENE' event, where we challenged students to perform an improvised scene either individually or in a group based on prompts that the members came up with. In order to make this happen we had to work together to decide each person's job; judges, snack bar, information booth and photo booth. We also were in a VC during the event so we were able to communicate, and I was able to answer any questions/help out where I was needed, and in the end the event was a success and everyone was happy, we were also able to advertise our club. Unfortunately, I have decided to step down from this role, yet I still intend to be heavily involved within the club, helping out the new leader, answering any questions.
As well, I am currently manager in the Maid Club (run by flowersak). Teamwork is especially required for this as openings can tend to get a little hectic. We have to communicate with one another about which tables we'd each serve, and we have to be prepared for any situation such as someone not showing up. As well we have to work together to make sure everything goes smoothly. It also requires punctuality, since openings can only be at a certain time, however I always make sure I am early prepared. I'm also not afraid to ask any questions I need to, for example how to work the logs.

[ ICLY ✩ TAILORING ]
People would argue that tailoring does not require teamwork but I would disagree. I’ve been part of Cartier Tailoring as Head Tailor for a while, and I wouldn’t have improved how I have if it wasn’t for the help and support I’ve received from the rest of the team. We are constantly asking each other for advice and criticism on our work and helping each other out. As well, when it comes to opening applications and such, we have to work together and communicate about what’s best for the team, and what would help us grow.

[ OOCLY ✩ SPORTS ]
I’ve been part of my city's artistic roller skating team since I was 5 years old, and while it might not be as teamwork dependent as football or basketball, it still requires that teamwork aspect. As well as solo routines, we also work on pairs and group routines which require a lot of coordination, trust, and communication since everyone is moving very quickly around each other, a wrong move could cause an accident. Since it is a very competitive sport (and it is.. a sport), we have to work together to help each other improve and support each other at competitions. I also have to be able to ask questions and take criticism well to help me improve. Recently, I’ve also started working as a coach, choreographing routines and helping them improve on certain things. I have to have a good eye for technique and be able to communicate well with them so they can understand properly what I ask of them.

Please provide three (3) event suggestions which would work for our server:
EVENT #1 - This would take place on the event server
✩ THREE OF CLUBS

In the Alice in Borderland series, the first game they play is the Three of Clubs. It starts off with the 5 of them in a room, where they have a time limit and have to figure out which of the two doors is the correct one. If they run out of time, they die. If they go through the wrong door, they die. I thought there could be a similar event.

How the event would work:
Players would join the event server, where they would teleport to a maze. The maze would have a simple piston activated door somewhere in one of the walls, however the button would only be placed once the timer has started. For the level, the maze would be relatively small and the players would get a decent time in order to find the button. The door would be placed around a corner/somewhere disguised, and the button would match the wall, so that if one player finds it, it wouldn’t immediately alert the rest of the players. Players who find the button and press it would walk through the door to the next part of the maze (the next level) where they would wait until the previous timer has run out, for the new timer to start and the next button to be placed. As well, to stop players holding the door open for each other, there would be a limit as to how many players can make it through to the next room, which would get smaller and smaller with each level. This would mean PVP would also be activated, so they can sacrifice other people for their own benefit, like they do in the series. Once the limited number of players make it through the door, or the timer runs out, the button to that maze would be removed and the players would be trapped there, where mobs would spawn, and the players would shortly meet their death, being returned to the SRP server. For the next level, the maze would be more complex/bigger and the timer would be shorter, as well as the amount of players who can make it through would be further limited, making it more difficult. There would be around 5 levels, depending on the difficulty of each level, and the players that manage to make it to the end would win.

Benefit
Like the maze runner event, the series itself was/is rather popular, so I feel people would be excited about taking part in an event that they have some knowledge about. As well, I think an event away from the SRP server can give more players a chance to get involved since it isn’t all about roleplay. It takes away that pressure and allows everyone to just have fun. Also, the competition aspect is good, because it gives the event more of a purpose and makes players more motivated to join in and play.

[RESOURCES]
Builders to build the maze.
Event team members to stay in vanish and place/remove the buttons when necessary, as well as to spawn in the mobs in the correct maze once the button is removed. They would also announce
time stamps (every 2 minutes or so) and the player count.

EVENT #2 - This would take place on the SchoolRP server
✩ ASAKUSA CARNIVAL

In Japan, on the last Saturday of September, they hold the Asakusa Carnival, which I thought would be a nice server-wide event for everyone to get involved.

The event would take place in the shopping district at night time, where differently themed ‘floats’ would be built, approximately 5. Like the yearbook event, players would be able to apply to be photographers for the event, so players would be able to get their photos taken in front of the floats. A default carnival outfit would be provided but players would also be encouraged to get their own. There would also be booths scattered which would be run by shop-keepers, where players could purchase food and other items, similar to the Valentines day event. As well, there would be little seating areas around the central garden, where people could watch the firework display. In the announcement there would also be an opportunity for people to apply to perform a dance routine with a group during the carnival on top of a float of their choosing, however it would be limited. I think it would be a nice change from some of the more hectic events that take place, where players can admire the brightly coloured floats and different players' carnival outfits.

Benefit
It would allow the players a chance to interact more with Japanese lore and overall have an exciting role play experience.

Outfit example:

Float example:

[RESOURCES]
Builders to build the floats
Shopkeepers to run the booths
‘Photographers’ to take screenshots of the event and players
Event team members to work the firework display

EVENT #3 - This would take place on the SchoolRP server
✩ SPRING CATWALK

The event would be located in the centre of the shopping district, where a stage would be set up, along with a blocked off catwalk, and rows of seats lining down each side.
To the side of the stage would be an area where people can line up to walk down the catwalk. The theme would be based on the season, so the challenge would be for people who take part to show off the most out there spring themed outfits, they would be able to line up and go either individually or in a pair. There would also be a judges panel towards the front of the stage, seating 5 judges, and they would decide the 5 outfits they liked the best/they think fit the theme best, and a poll would be sent out with these 5 to allow the audience to vote for their favourite. It’s an opportunity for tailors to get their work recognised, as well as for everyone to get involved. As well, booths would be available, where people can purchase accessories and food, so that people who aren’t taking part in the catwalk have something else.

Benefit
It’s something anyone can get involved with, not just high end players. It’s a good way for a tailor's work to get recognised and gives them motivation and something to work for. Tailoring can be very exhausting and they don’t always get the best recognition and this is a good way for them all to be shown at once. As well, not just for the tailors and those taking part, but the spectators can get involved too and even interact with others, meeting new people and inciting new RP.

[RESOURCES]
Builders to build the stage, booths and seating
Event Team members to run booths, as well as the judges panel
A poll to be made
‘Photographers’ to take photos of the event.

EVENT #4 - This would take place on the SchoolRP sever (mini/flash event)
✩ STROOPER MANHUNT

A group of players would be dressed up wearing storm trooper skins, they would be strolling around in a sort of triangle formation entering from the train station by the plaza. A /event would be sent out alerting the players of a DARTH VADER roaming around the streets of Karakura! Slithering through alleyways, hiding in bins. All sorts! The storm troopers would be on a mission to find DARTH VADER! The police seem to be of no help, so it's up to the citizens of Karakura to help the stoom troopers find DARTH VADER, but he is very sneaky.

/event It seems a formation of. . Storm Troopers have entered Karakura! They appear to be on a search for Darth Vader!? And need help!? This is your chance to help them out! The hunt starts NOW

[RESOURCES]
Someone to send the /event
Players to be storm troopers/darth vaders

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread