Denied Event Team Application | lovingherr

buvet

Level 11

BANNER.gif

LOVINGHERR'S EVENT TEAM APPLICATION

IGN:
My main account is: lovingherr

My other account is: luvingher

Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server:

During this whole summer of 2022, I am completely free and try to get on whenever I can now that the school year has ended. However, I am mainly online with my lovingherr account due to the clubs, jobs, and team that give me more roleplay opportunity. Adding on, I just resigned from News Reporter to find a faction I can be a better addition on so I currently have no reason to be on that account till I finish said application and more time for it to be accepted or denied. If I am offline, I am always active on discord to communicate about anything.

DOXXING 06/19/20 - This incident occurred almost two years ago, I can completely account for my actions and say what I did was immature and completely out of line which has been proven as I haven’t been banned since as you can read in the appeal.

BYPASSING ??/??/20 - This ban was on a borrowed account I owned, however, I had let a friend use it and did not know they were bypassing and didn’t find out till I tried to use it months later.

Please provide any previous applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:

ACCEPTED:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/__rileys-teacher-application.37189/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/__okaserror-culinary-application-subject-change.39468/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/okarps-ban-appeal.26783/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/okarps-ban-appeal.21981/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/okarps-language-application.21062/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/duckrps-language-application.18152/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/luvinghers-reporter-application.48080/

DENIED:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/meraki-restaurant-application.47176/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/okarps-language-application.21062/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/okarps-language-application.22890/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/interracial-club.45933/

Provide your Discord (REQUIRED) and confirm if you have a microphone: I do have a working microphone, and my discord account is bells#3291

What is your timezone and country of residence?: I live in North America and am in the PST timezone

What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?:

SCHOOLRP Sports-Team:
Currently, I am on the female HS-Volleyball team. I have been on the team for around six months and it has been the most thrilling experience to be a part of. I get along with my teammates relatively well and I see them as family and people I can always count on. Most importantly, we co-exist especially on the court. We always try to help each other improve in the sport and make each other feel more comfortable working together on the courts and in general throughout roleplay. Being on a team teaches you a different side of roleplay and shifts you towards a more professional way of everything. If you are reading this and aren’t on one already, I recommend it because it pushed me to where I am today and introduced me to a wide genre of friends.

OOC Sports-Team:
I am also on the volleyball team at my school, although I just started playing volleyball it has shown me that no matter how long you’ve played it's just about having fun and everyone learning with each other. Motivating each other is a big part of it and giving each other advice and criticism when it's needed to help improve not only ourselves but each other.

Monochrome Mural Cafe and other shops I currently work at:
As I have stated in many applications, I used to be the Co-Owner of a cafe. This experience helped me learn how to work around other people’s time zones and make sure everyone had the opportunity to learn and work. We had a lot of relatively new players and teaching them how to be a better worker and player was a great opportunity because many new players never have that chance. The shops I currently work at aren’t fully the same but they really do teach you how to work as a group and advance in many different ways, especially in patience with customers.

Clubs:
I have been in five clubs, Occult Club and Maid Club are my current and past have been Theater Club, Art Club a long time back, and Literature Club. I was the club manager of the Literature Club which is a role I was very thankful to Reinah for giving me. It was no trouble at all and I quite enjoyed helping the club in any way I could. It showed me how club leaders work and prepare for things and even though it wasn't a super big role it taught me how to be more of a leader in a way.

Please provide three (3) event suggestions that would work for our server:

TITLE: Medieval Festival

ESTIMATED EVENT DATE/TIME: Any time during the summer would suffice. I feel that the warm sun and aesthetic of summertime would fit this situation instead of a cold humid climate. A plus is also that although Summer is close and it will still leave two months or more to plan! The planning will be a big part but how long it will take is important to calculate, ideally, I would like the event to be at max a three-hour event but if everything goes smoothly it will be a tad shorter.

RESOURCES: Build Team, Theatre Club, Athletes if needed.

DESCRIPTION/PLANNING: Fake Queen and/or King, Jousting or Sword-fighting that does not have to be real, food stands, and fire dancers; all of these events will happen in a specific order to save time and make sure everyone gets to experience it. Of course, this would not be an AU and would remain the current time. This festival will be for pure roleplay fun and a little break from all the seriousness of some situations. I don’t plan for this event to have any unexpected turns so far. The Fake Queen/King would be a pure acting part of the festival. A line would be made and one person gets to talk to the queen at once. Jousting or Sword-Fighting can also be an acting type thing but for fun, I would like it to be done by IRP professionals for viewing purposes. Then, the food stands for a quick break. The food seller will speak as if they were in medieval times or just relatively fancy; they can also be a representative from shops. The final act, Fire Dancers. Many people know what these are, in summary, they do lots of acts with fire including fire spinning.

BUILD(s); THEMES; WHAT TO DO IN TERMS OF PREPARING: In terms of location, I'm not really sure if we should use and go over a pre-built area, or somehow expand somewhere. Either way, I know I want it to give off older themes but not too detailed. Vines around the place that holds the fake throne, I think a canopy above the thrones would be perfect and easy to build. For the jousting, a small walkway type area would be the simplest area for this and stands to observe it. The Fire Dancers can be in the same area, thus being said, the walkway should be a short distance from the stands just incase. I think the acts should be gone over a few times before the event to get timing right and make sure actions are ready.

/ITs, /MEs, EVENT ANNOUNCMENTS:

/me The woman in red had held up what looked like some form of stick, and.. marshmallow at the end? From your distance, it might be hard to tell. The woman bowed, and raised herself back up with an ecstatic expression on her face. She looked confident, and alluring, but nonetheless, before you could even blink.. . BOOM! Flames appeared to string from her mouth to the white object at the end of the stick. Cheers and gasps were heard all around, but as some looked around.. .. . whats that in the distance?!

TITLE: Haunted House

ESTIMATED EVENT DATE/TIME: Around Halloween.. because it's spooky. I assume it will take either one hour or two hours.

RESOURCES: Build Team, Theatre Club.

DESCRIPTION/PLANNING: I would like for the opening (weekend), to remain all setup and planned as a fun little event! Of course, people would need to buy a ticket and only a few at a time to give our lovely workers a chance to be ready for the next scare and keep the chaos down. The whole house will be a walkthrough type of thing, not a full-on multiple-story house. For the first room, a twisted baker! By twisted I mean... From behind the counter they keep threatening to turn you into the meal. There will be a few pastries but there will also be *fake* bodies and parts laid around... Spooky! Next is Neon Maze; the whole maze will obviously be bright and neon with about four players that will also be painted to camouflage into the walls. Creepily (Of course), they will step out and chase the people while screaming to ensure the fear. Perhaps, they can also hide prop weapons behind their backs till they run at the people. Flower Field of The Dead, this will be a huge easter-looking room with big flowers. As always, creepy-looking workers (again, about four) will jump out and start to say menacing things to the players as they walk by... And maybe even jump at them. For the last room, Alice in Wonderland. They will walk into a wonderland-like room, and see a tea table. All of the characters will have a hand chained to the table and turned away from the groups till they walk closer... That's when they turn to reveal their scary faces which will be pure SFX makeup. They yell out in torture and beg to be let free.. Some will try to threaten the people walking past as well.

BUILD(s); THEMES; WHAT TO DO IN TERMS OF PREPARING: I would love for this whole thing to be in a sort of factory, the haunted house I based the build on in my head is basically that. It's easier to get all the rooms in a line if a new build is introduced but, it can be seasonal! I think it would also be best if little hide holes were built throughout for a sudden jumpscare as I implied before. In a way, it's kind of like a very sinister playground!

/ITs, /MEs, EVENT ANNOUNCEMENTS:

/it some sort of gas started to fill the air.. was it meant to be fog, or something more criminal? Just kidding! The fog machine exhaled out onto the floor at your feet, and in the distance, carnival music played. AH! Who's laughing so creepily?!

/me The girl who appeared to be Alice had attempted to run at the group, however, her body jerked back due to her wrist which had been chained to her unmoveable chair. Her face read of insanity and her eyes stared at you with an almost crazed and an off-putting feeling.

I know this is Alice in Wonderland but... this is exactly what I imagine for the flowers at least.
1656386694271.png
1656386736661.png

TITLE: Medieval AU

ESTIMATED EVENT DATE/TIME: Any time would be fine, however depending on the season. If it's winter I would like there to be a risk for disease and whatever fits in with Summer during those times.

RESOURCES: Build Team, Theatre Club, Occult Club.

DESCRIPTION/PLANNING: Witch trials, Heresy, public execution, Royalty. Basically SchoolRP but very old and very dramatic. Perhaps even a bit of storyline.. The royal princess has a best friend who gets accused of witchcraft! Heart-wrenching situations. Starting, I’d like to leave a bit of time for people to make their new short-term characters and interact with people around the village. Eventually, there will be an assassination attempt on someone of royalty and a public death will be held! Just as fast as that ended, the witch trials.. Dun dun dun! Yes, Witch Trials. While I was planning this event out in my head I decided it would be super fun to pick 4 people for the trials; 2 scripted, and 2 random. This trial would lead to more accusations and a sad ending and tearful goodbyes. If we still have time we could add in a royal dinner to announce an engagement or pregnancy of the royal family.

BUILD(s); THEMES; WHAT TO DO IN TERMS OF PREPARING: In terms of building, I would prefer we almost take inspiration from the palaces around Europe to get a vibe for the 'castle' however this castle will be, as said, mainly for show. I would like a throne room, at the entrance so people don't get lost, and many NPC like guards in armor or just players that don't really do much but funny /its. Perhaps, a ballroom could be built but that's only if we have the time. The palace can be VERY small due to the fact I don't want something super temporary to have too much time spent on it. The main focus will be the market, this market will have stalls for roleplay experience. In this market, there will also be a church! The church will be where we do the with trials, and maybe where we ... end it.. for the witches. Around the city will be many different types of people that the players can speak to! Homeless people, market stand sellers, maybe some REAL witches.... woohoo! Other than that, this is going to be very chaotic but OLD.. possibly, some people can speak in weird slang.

/ITs, /MEs, EVENT ANNOUNCEMENTS:

/it 'The first indictment, Daylilac Omori, the woman wore an inflexible dress that flowed down to her ankles. The dress was an ashy gray, without a pattern, or emotion. Her hair was fading color, gray streaks emphasized unexpected areas, and the age was.. .. . getting to her face. However, her eyebrows were fierce and spoke for her. What did they tell? Let's just say, witch or not.. . Daylilac is enraged.'

/me Daylilac had jerked her neck, and a loud POP of her bones followed. Her head still hung low, but her eyes had observed Judge Hinode. Although, she had pleaded guiltless.. . Judge Hinode had started to wail and become more piercing by the second, and blood started to spill from her tear ducts.

ANNOUNCEMENTS: [The church bell swung against the clapper and rang throughout the streets, screams nearby could be heard by a little boy.. . what was that... .. . A witch trial?!]

1656386390222.png1656386403565.png1656386415698.png
1656386481668.png1656386488263.png1656386495874.png
1656386527874.png

TITLE: The Trials

ESTIMATED EVENT DATE/TIME: This event in terms of date and time is completely up to convenience.

RESOURCES: Build Team, Verified Gangs, Ems, and KPD.

DESCRIPTION/PLANNING: As has been stated many times, the town of Karakura wishes for change and many people do not think the government is willing to make that change. The majority who think this? Gangs and Mafia. Now, either it can be a new uprising gang or an existing one, however, for this event I would like there to be a period where a certain gang starts to seek change. Forceful change. This can be the formula for the crime rate being upshot farther than they ever have as many of these types of gangs blame the rich and powerful more than the half-percent which is the gangs themselves. They start with kidnappings, distractions, and petty theft from shops. It slowly progresses to a quiet night, KPD is on edge more than ever and everyone is wary of the said gang and has been staying low. Nonetheless, this gang attacks the KPD. It seems there is no aim and it's going on forever. That's because it is the biggest distraction yet. The other half of the gang makes their way, while citizens and first responders are distracted, to start attacking Keisatsu Tower. The main reason is due to the fact a few KPD members live in the said tower and even some are in high ranks. This gang is so dead-set on ruining those in power, they do not care exactly if they have done anything wrong or who is getting harmed as long as their goal is being seen. Many will be injured, citizens, gang members, KPD, and anyone in the said tower. After the initial attack is done, some escape, some do not, and either die or get arrested. That is the first trial, how the town reacts. Obviously, they will react horribly. How could someone do this? How could the KPD let this happen? Mixed emotions will be relatively everywhere. It will be a time of chaos and friendships will be severed, in other words, it seems like the end for Karakura. That was just the first trial, and the town is in for a lot worse than the KPD and Kintsugi Tower being attacked. Now, this can be a few days later, or a week later. No matter, the school is the next to be attacked. Either this can be during the day or the night. It really doesn't matter. The main goal is that this sets the public against the said gang, way more than ever. Why did they do this? The school is the highlight of Karakura, and many people in power run it, invest in it, and send their children to it. So it's the second biggest target in the town. People will start to fear them, if they can attack a school that many children go to, what will they do next? People will start to lose faith in the KPD being able to protect them and that just fuels the gang even further. Eventually it must stop. The gang starts to make stupid choices like leave tags around the city pointing to what they will do next, little riddles. The riddles will be little stories that are similar to what they plan, terms in other languages that do the same. Eventually, everyone is working on this for fun, concern, or duty as a KPD member. Sometime soon, someone gets it. Either this can be someone in the KPD at a low rank, high rank, or a 'random' civilian. Either way, they don't let the gang know what they know. The gang bathes in the glory that no one has figured out their master plan. The final trial, a literal trial. They take over the town hall and kidnap several people in power, Mike Ahkihito, someone in a high rank in the KPD, SLT, EMS, the leads in families that have dark secrets, and someone from the Karakura News Station to record the whole thing live. There is a judge, and every other position other than lawyer. Each position is somebody from the gang and the audience, the same. This is an ultimate execution trial. They start at the bottom of the list with a family lead and lay at their feet each 'charge' they is being faced with. In the long end, the family lead is guilty and is the prime example of the first execution. Everyone in the room that is not in the gang is filled with great sorrow, grief, and fear. Before it can get too far, SWAT teams start to roll in. They try to do it quietly and quickly but of course that's not what happens. Everyone other than the gang members attempt to hide and eventually the gang size drops down so low they have no choice but to retreat. Can they? I'll leave that to the actual event.

Last edited:

hebwig

Level 111
DENIED

-
Thank you for taking the time to apply for event team; however, we have chosen to deny this application. This is only to do with the other applicants and their applications outstanding yours and we greatly appreciate the detail — though, if you have any event suggestions, you are forever more than welcome to DM me or an event team member and work alongside us! We are always open to new ideas and collaborators across the playerbase.​

Users who are viewing this thread