Level 191
_A3he
_A3he
Notable

*°▪︎ +-—={|}=—-+ ▪︎°*

IGN:
{Main} OmissionVibes
{Alt} OversightVibes

(As of recently I have been playing on my OversightVibes account MUCH more so use that as a way to log my activity, anyways my main account is still OmissionVibes)

Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server:
Activity:
I would say I am fairly active on School-Roleplay. I've been playing since roughly mid-2018 and have kept my activity at a fairly reasonable and firm stance. I try and do my utmost best to stay active on the server so I do not lose my passion to Roleplay with others, whether it be forcing myself to get on for two hours of the day or putting myself out there and trying new roleplaying experiences. I try my hardest to maintain my motivation. Recently I've started to grow bored and have been longing for something new, fun, and something that could put my name out into the community of Roleplay-Hub. For a while now I've been thinking of things I'd want to apply for and situations to roleplay out, and I have been debating applying for a community team quite a bit now.

I have quite a few health issues, leading from mental to physical and they can and do affect my daily life and make the situation I am in quite a bit more difficult than it already is. Before accepting or denying this application, I want to make this point clear and straightforward as I tend to have quite a few doctor's appointments/trips to the hospital - if I am ever unavailable to make it to a meeting or an event this will usually be the main cause. However, I still maintain to play on School-Roleplay for quite a long time as I'm homeschooling. (If you're interested in this I'm willing to chat- this goes out to anyone reading! Just drop me a dm) Aside from all of this I always notify when I am going to be Inactive, I hate no-shows and refuse to do as such.

Punishment History:
I have yet to be (and do not plan to be) banned for anything in general as I do my best to stick by the rules. I currently have no warnings/kicks yet I was warned once for a misunderstanding, it was however cleared up and fixed.

Please provide any previous applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:
(OmissionVibes)

Accepted:

French Application #2
German Application
Caretaker Application
Missing Item
Third-Language Application
Hakka Application
Italian Application

Denied:

Missing Item
French Application #1
Lawyer Application

(OversightVibes)

Accepted:

Gaelic Application
Age Glitch
German Application
Third-Language Application
Korean Application

Denied:

Librarian Application

Unavailable:

Acceptance-Club
Kufuku Maid Cafe
Yakuza; Akihito
Lightning Electronics
Yeobo

Provide your Discord (REQUIRED) and confirm if you have a microphone:
{Discord}
SequesterVibes Meow#5865

(Exactly like this; with the space)

I do have a working microphone yet from time to time my audio dies so don't mind if I go quiet for a few minutes.

What is your timezone and country of residence?:
{US} North-America
{CST} Central-Standard Timezone | GMT+6

*°▪︎ +-—={|}=—-+ ▪︎°*

What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?:
In-Character Experience
(OmissionVibes)

[Note: I will only be listing the most important servers so it isn’t too crowded and so I can remember them all]

{Company Servers - Tailoring, Writing, Photography, and Building}

Kurakkuheddo INC.

This was the first-ever sort of group I had worked with, and I helped bring it up. It was a small tailoring server with about 50 members in either late 2018 or early 2019 as it had belonged to a newer family. It had a good start, yet it never took off - but the people who worked there with me had been some of the nicest people I’ve ever met. This is when I started tailoring and helped arrange little events or get-togethers so that the community of the server would stay in Contact.

SRP | Girls
This is a more recent server that is still thriving! It was made in early 2021 and has grown into a wonderful community. This server has about 130 members and remains fairly active due to its amazing community. I work as a writer on this server and offer my help each time they plan an event! I have been a writer for a while but this server made me realize it’s one of my favorite hobbies. We are very welcoming and stick in a group most of the time. I am often there to offer my help when we plan out events and am always there to at least participate.

Seikatsu (Murasaki Kinjo)
Oh boy oh boy. In the early years of Murasaki when it was originally called Seikatsu, I had worked as a Tailor / Photographer / Writer - this is when I took off. I had known Maxxy (The owner) for a few years and wanted to help her out with her new server which at the time had about 50 members. It was such a nice and accepting community. At this time I helped out with events and managing the server. I had to learn how to work with fellow tailors for collaborations and photography events, putting all differences aside.

Mochi Tailors
Brushing past the name, Mochi is a server used for all different aspects of the server from making renders to writing, Mochi has it all. This server is newer and was made in late 2021 by Luvochi and it has done well for itself so far! The server has roughly 100 members and an amazing community. I work as an Admin, Tailor, and writer in this server and by default have to keep a close connection with the members so that the server remains in an orderly fashion.

Murasaki Kinjo (Current)
To finish off this section I’ll close with one of the biggest tailoring servers | After a while of working on this server, I started to lose interest in the topics I had originally applied for so I left most servers and stopped working. Fast forward to late 2021 I came back into the community and started off working with Murasaki. I am working as a moderator, writer, and builder on this server. I know most of the workers and try to spend time with them to keep in touch with the community. I am offering my help with any/all events so I don’t (and cannot) drift away from the community once again.

{Stores - Kufuku Maid Cafe, Lightning Electronics, Yeobo}

Kufuku No Neko

This was an interesting experience. Kufuku Maid Cafe was founded in late 2020 by TaxEvasionFraud. This was one of the most active shops of its time, yet it didn’t have the best workers. There have been tons of fun events and lovely people here and there. Even though it ended shortly, this was one of the most fun experiences I’ve had on School-Roleplay. I worked as a security guard and an extra waitress, it was truly fun as they held little events every time they could and the Voice-calls had been chaotic in a good way.

Lightning Electronics (OversightVibes)
This is a newer shop formed by AyoLilGemi in late 2020 that mainly sells electronics and hosts.. Among us games from time to time. So far, this is the best working experience I’ve yet to have on the server. Even though you just open every-so-often standing at a cash register it's rather fun to see what people make of scenarios brought to them in the roleplay. I’ve offered my help countless times and am still always willing to help.

Yeobo (OversightVibes)
As of recently, I was added to the Yeobo cashier team and so far it has been an incredible experience working under Luvochi and with all of the other employees I've met along the way. I have offered up my help on multiple occasions and put my thoughts out there when an opinion is needed. This has been the most recent and overall most fun (in terms of working with others) I've had in a while now.

{School-Faculty - Caretaker}
In Mid-2021 I applied for Caretaker. I didn’t think I was going to get in but I had my hopes up as it was a newer position and only a few others applied for the slot. Once I got it I was excited yet a bit confused on how to do my job but I slowly grew into it. I was the first to use the role and found it rather fun yet a ‘toxic’ environment so I planned on leaving, however, this was one of my favorite roleplaying experiences as I met so many new people. I would always go out of my way to sprinkle in a bit of janitorial or technician roleplay with players I hadn’t known to give them a new experience on the server.

In-Character Experience
(OversightVibes)

{School - Unofficial Teams, clubs}

Acceptance Club

This was a short-lived experience, yet it was still rather enjoyable. In mid-2021, around the time I had become a caretaker, Reedmarkable had asked me and about five others if we wanted to start a club that would be pro-LGBTQ. We thought it’d be a fun idea and gave it a shot, little did we know it worked. I had been the VP for a bit and helped with planning events, decorating the club room, and setting up that one club day (I can’t recall the name!) till I had to leave.

Emerald Wyverns
Emerald Wyverns was an unofficial-multi sport(s) team(s) that had been run by NotASimp__ and was one of the most active unofficial teams I’ve been on. I played as a football and basketball member on the team and I cannot put into words how much I enjoyed the time I had with new people on the team. This was how I met some of my closest friends and touched the aspect of Sport-Roleplay.

Royal Ravens
The Royal Ravens, one of the more known unofficial teams as the team has put its name out a lot. Although the server is mostly inactive now, it still proves to be one of the best teams of its time. I was (and am still) a part of the football division and am one of the higher-ups. When this server was active I’d help plan the events and try to keep the team active whilst having fun.

{Yakuza - Akihito}
Around October 2021, I joined the Yakuza in the pure curiosity of what it’d be like to try something new, something that hadn’t been done before, something that wasn’t just ‘Gang-Roleplay.’ This was one of my best decisions, as I’ve now been in the Yakuza for roughly four-months and it’s still going strong. I’ve met so many new people along the way as I forced myself to take a step out of my comfort zone and join a side-group and subdivision. This has been one of my favorites.

Please provide three (3) event suggestions that would work for our server:
[Note: All events have been suggested by the community and I modified them into my vision that could work on School-Roleplay]

Main Events
C
rime School-Raid
Location & Time:
[Location] Karakura High / Community College
[Time] Mid-School | (Date)

Introduction:

It’s a normal day in Karakura, the sky is clear, school is in session and nothing seems to be off. The day would be perfect until an alarm would begin to go off, the school's lights would dim as screams would be heard from inside the school... The front and back gates would begin to shut as all the kids began to run away from... Wait, what are they running from?
Information:
On a random day in the Town of Karakura, a group of masked individuals in full black attire from (gang) would begin to travel inside the school, it seemed like they had been looking for something, someone.. A group of people? The day would go by as it began to turn into night, the school on full lockdown as a few people would lay in the halls lifeless and on the floor. Parents of the students would grow angry as the entire town surrounded the now blocked-off school, while the kids had been trapped inside.

This event will be a good chance for Employees, teachers, professors, and SLT to get training for an event of this sort. Yes, this might be something that might take place in America however Karakura is overrun by gang violence and it’d make sense for something like this to happen. It could be a gang war, looking for a hostage, or anything else that you could imagine as it’d be a modifiable event. People will be allowed to jump in and help take down the group, but they will be at risk of getting their character severely harmed so they will have to make sure to properly fearrp/painrp.

Summary:
This event will be a good way for the people of Karakura to learn what they are dealing with and this could lead to more safety precautions and security at the school which will make the town of Karakura just that bit more realistic with its such-high crime rate. A group of masked individuals comes into the school looking for vengeance against someone in the school, maybe an employee or one of the SLT.

[Announcement] What a Lovely day in Karakura! The skies are clear, school is mid-way through, and the town is quiet. It seems... Too quiet- A group of students started to crowd around something.. Unrecognizable. What is it? Is that.. An arm?!

[Announcement] A somewhat loud alarm would be going off as the lights began to dim, the school gates would close as the entrance and exit to the school would be blocked off... A scream would be heard followed by a group of students making a run for it.

[Intercom] (SLT or Commissioner) “A group of masked individuals are roaming the school. I ask for all of you to remain calm and go into your respected classrooms... Stay staff, Karakura Students.”

Racing Event | Car show
Location & Time:
[Location] Side entrance to Herrington Holdings Inc. behind Block B3 | Bowling Alley
[Time] Hometime | (Date)

Introduction:

One rainy day after school gets out a group would gather around the bowling alley as a large group of people surrounded a collection of cars... What was going on? It seemed as if the group had been buying the cars? From far away it just looked like a group of people hanging out, but close up.. It looked like an illegal car dealership?! Before long.. An hour would tick by as two cars lined up, one woman walking to the front of the two cars. . .
Information:
After school at hometime people would surround the bowling alley as a collection of fancy new cars would be lined up down the street as each car had at least 4 people surrounding it placing bids on the car that they wished for. The event will be a car show that will last about 1 and a half hours till it turns nighttime ICly. When it becomes night two cars will line up with a driver in each as a person holds a flag. It will be a p2l preplanned car race that will have available bidding.

This will be presented by the Event-Team and will remain done mostly by staff members yet gangs are allowed to apply if they want to have some sort of miniature event go on whilst this is happening, like if they take one of the cars or if two leads want to race then they can. This event will also have a radius where their phones will not have a signal so no one can call the cops in the proximity. An event like this will remain illegal and will be announced on an online chat room like Ikigai.

Summary:
This event will allow for the Gangroleplay side of the community to have an official event that can take place. Something like this will allow for the community to see a new side of things, such as introducing possible biker gangs and street gangs that can be brought up by the event team, introducing a new aspect to GangRoleplay. This event can be raided by cops but if it happens, they will likely be overpowered.

[Announcement] School has just ended for Karakura’s College and Highschool students as a group forms around the bowling alley parking lot.. It seemed to be a row of cars neatly lined up! Was this an auction?

[Megaphone] Come on over and buy one of our fancy cars! They aren’t overpriced, what do you mean?! And get ready for the car race that happens at night, don’t miss out!

[Announcement] Two brand new cars would be at the side entrance of Herrington Estate as smoke filled the air from the car engines.. A smaller figure stood in front of the two cars holding a flag down by her stomach, awaiting her cue...

Games day | Cops n robbers, decorating events, others...
Location & Time:
[Location] Karakura High / Community College
[Time] Start-of-School | (Date)

Introduction:

As the halls of Karakura's main school begin to fill with its students and they eat their breakfast, a small announcement through the intercom is made by Mr. Kurokawa Akihito or Toyohama. The announcement would follow the lines of 'there is a game day today!' in simple terms. Students would be directed into the gymnasium where their chaos would take place as they all began to slowly fill the neatly decorated gymnasium..
Information:
Whilst the In-Character school day just started, all classes had been canceled so that the Students of Karakura could have a game full of fun and exciting games! This will be a preplanned event that will be announced at least a week beforehand so that everyone can prepare. Just like other events such as the school dances or festivals, it will have booths to which you can order 'tickets' to participate in each game. This can either be a charity event, a celebration event for a school accomplishment, or just a fun little event.

This event will be a group of games (at least 6) that will be spread out around the gymnasium and can take space from the track and baseball fields as well if needed. Some of these games will include; cops n robbers (Use of the fields), decorating contest (you get to test your interior and exterior skills), red rover (for the hostile gang roleplayers), dunk the (name), some sort of race, and board games spread around! From each game you win, you will get a point - you can play a game only twice and the people with the most points will go head to head to win a prize, like a trophy (something like the fishing events trophy) or a certain amount of yen.

Summary:
This event will be roaming around the idea of purely having fun and spending time with your friends and possibly meeting others. This event will reach out to the roleplayers who mainly focus on the school aspect of the server. This event will be a great way to show off to your friends, proving that you are better than them in the most fun way; by playing your favorite game.

[Announcement] As students shuffled into the School's halls all of the teachers would start to direct students to the gymnasium as an announcement would be made over the intercom.

[Intercom] (SLT) "Hello Karakura High-School and College Students! Today all classes will be canceled so that we can have our very own game day because you all accomplished (accomplishment)!"

(Alternative to above) [Intercom] (SLT) "Good morning Karakura High-School and College Students! All of today's scheduled classes will be canceled so that the school can have a game day!"

[Announcement] The generalized competition will shortly take place as the winners from all prior games will take place as they go head-to-head in the game of (game)!

*°▪︎ +-—={|}=—-+ ▪︎°*

Small Events

Hangouts by the pier | Late Night dance
Location & Time:
[Location] Beach pier - over by the lighthouse
[Time] Sunset (whenever that may be) | (Date)

Introduction:

As the peaceful day continued, school got out and the students of Karakura finish up their homework a group of people that come from all over the town would begin to form a crowd at the Pier. The group was made up of Bobcats, Spartans, and even adults. Fancy lights would be set up around the pier, neatly hanging as they would be nicely lit. A few tables would be set out, full of food!
Information:
An event like this will be a small flash-event that’ll happen a few ICly hours after school time. Like many other little parties, this will remain solely for fun for the School-Roleplay community. This event could be a little get-together, just something to do, or could celebrate something that would bring the townspeople together. An event like this would be run by the community (like the most recent forest party / the winter dance with the employees) for the drinks and whatnot.

If we had an event like this it would be fun to implement some things that haven’t been seen before on the beach, as it would be a great way to introduce new ideas. I know we have a dolphin animal whitelist (correct me if I am wrong) and we could bring people who’ve bought said whitelist so they have something fun to do! I’d say it’d be a waste of $15 if they don’t get to do anything. More events on the beach are one of the things I’d personally enjoy.

Summary:
This will just be a fun small that can help people have fun connecting on the beach. This event will be a flash event as it does not need to be planned out. It’ll last about one and a half hours OOCly or longer depending on how many people are left over at the time. This event will be a good way to incorporate more ideas into the beach that we can use,
[Announcement] School ended awhile ago, and the townspeople are bored as a group of people would begin to form a crowd at the beach pier. . .It seemed that a party was going on!

Disquiet Night
Location & Time:
[Location] Depending on the group: Team houses, Spartan/Bobcat hangouts, or school
[Time] Hometime | (Date)

Introduction:
[Flash Event] It's a usual day in Karakura, boring as per usual when a group of students begins to form around (place)! It seems to be a full-on part involving (select group and/or the general school). All sorts of decorations and pop-up booths with food and drinks are set up! It also had a few brief decorations that stood out from the rest, how odd…

[Planned Event] At the (place) a group of students would begin to form as all sorts of different decorations and stands with food and drinks would be set up! It was a party, but the aura seemed a bit off.. Mini games and all sorts of fun things to enjoy the night had been set up! Along with a few, suspicious props…
(Horror - hide n seek)
Information:
So the entire idea of this event would be set up around a party either a Flash Event or a fully planned out event and it would be extremely flexible. The entire plot of the event so seems like a random fun party for a certain group of people which seemingly runs smoothly until a scream could be heard from a particular area. Ah yes, a murder mystery game! Now don't get me wrong, I understand this has been used before quite a few times but I've talked with multiple players and almost all of them have agreed that they love the idea of a murder mystery event.

An event like this would have to be heavily moderated and could be announced in a single exclusive area but the idea is that selected people are slowly 'killed' throughout the night and the goal of the group is to take the subtle hints to find the murder slowly narrowing down a plotted out list that can be psychological pushed for till they all come to a list of players who are the original 'list' this would be interactive due to the non-players on the list begin able to look around the selected area for clues and even questioning fellow members.

Summary:
This could go several ways and leads to a rather open event, it could have winners and prizes, it could be under a time limit or similar to an escape room, and there could even be multiple events after with the winners of the games (players who found out and came to the conclusion first). Yes, this could be extremely hard to manage but that is why I also added the factor of potentially basing it off a sole group like the Spartans, Bobcats, Employees, whatever you name it. An event like this would be a great way to add more school events and heck it could branch out into other factions as a general and extremely changeable event. Side note: if planned out you could collect a stage channel with willing participants and put them into the event server.

[Announcement] As it turns to night a rather strange group of people begin to form a hoard at the (place), upon further inspecting it would be a clear party!
[Announcement] Off in the distance of the (place) near the roaring party, a scream would be heard as the mood shifted, the area going silent...
[Megaphone] (Organizer) “We are now going to begin a game of murder mystery, if you want to partake begin to head over to (location) and register yourself!”

*°▪︎ +-—={|}=—-+ ▪︎°*

{Note} [As time has gone along after posting this thread, I have gone and made multiple changes from minor tweaks to adding more event ideas as I continuously change my writing style to keep this up-to-date. I want to drop this as a little reminder and I thank everyone who has taken their time to read through this application, I appreciate it!]

Last edited:

hebwig

Level 111
ACCEPTED

-
Congratulations! You have been accepted onto SchoolRP's event team as of April 1st, 2022 (and no, this isn't an April Fool's joke!). Please contact heb#0410 over Discord for more information on how to have your role applied to your Minecraft account / forum account and how to join our Staff Discord.

- If possible, try to contact me on the following day or as soon as possible. I'm sleeping as soon as I post these. Thanks. We have a meeting on the 2nd at 1PM CST (7PM GMT) where we will be discussing an upcoming major event taking place on the event server and event zones (which you new members are crucial to!). We're excited to meet you!​

Users who are viewing this thread