Rika

Level 70
rikayo
rikayo
Omega

——————————————————————————————

IGN:
rikayo

Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server:
First off, I would like to note that I had been warned once for ‘cosmetic abuse’ a while back ago. I’m not sure the exact date, although, I do think my previous application was accepted before this mishap so I hope this can be used to exponentially show some amount of growth since that mistake and hopefully I can prove that with my activity until this application is marked. I was also banned for “Advertising” maybe 5+ years ago, though it can probably be assumed I’ve grown far past that within that time.

My current activity I can say I’m still building, though I can give an estimated time I will be active; until the 17th, I should be available almost at a constant and especially if meetings are planned. However, after that point, weekdays will have a limited availability regarding getting online the server/joining calls from 8:00AM - 2:30PM; other than that, I can attempt my best to be as active as I can put myself up for. My recent activity though has been around 4-8 hours of being online the server itself a day.

Please provide any previous applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-council-application.38232/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/rikas-2nd-e-t-application.34500/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/fatlesbo-journalist-application.33785/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/lanuage-application-jsl.33221/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/lanuage-application-korean.33220/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/mokuzai-shop-application.32156/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/rikas-event-team-application.23949/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/lanuage-application-assamese.32059/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/rikas-police-application.20319/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/tokyovibes-korean-language-application.19843/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/lupus-authorization-application.19697/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/rikas-french-application.18298/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/rikas-staff-application.18202/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/shop-6-application.17340/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/tokyovibes-student-council-application.16402/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/lovelyfates-mental-disorder-application.13972/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/uninerds-russian-language-application.12860/

Provide your Discord (REQUIRED) and confirm if you have a microphone:
rika#6551; and I DO have a microphone, whether I can reach my PC or not, I will be able to actively speak unless stated otherwise.

What is your timezone and country of residence?:
I live in a CDT Timezone, and I reside within the United States of America.

What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?:
In honesty, I have taken part in a wide variety of roles within my time on the server and each of them have helped me develop qualities I will be able to use if accepted back onto the event team. The mentioned below I have found to be some of the most impacting towards my development towards working with others and how my thought-process with things have progressed since partaking and them. Most of these range within the past year, to maybe even the point of five or more years ago, but they’ve still given me an experience listed below;

Cheer, being one of the first sports I really had partaken on the server, I can say has gone to really improve my environment and approach when working in a group immensely. Team bonding both OOC and IC was always held with importance, which to be honest I hadn’t picked up immediately. For a while on the server, distancing myself was almost a basic and I think this role played a bigger role than I give it for unlearning that aspect about me. This role gave me the actual habit of speaking out more openly and actually forming a bond with other members on the same team as me, which I downplayed as important until I really noticed it myself firsthand.

Being on the topic of sports, However, I couldn’t really go without mentioning Basketball. This was a VERY, very short time period for me though I do think I did gain some amount of knowledge with it; amongst the things I would fix within my experience with that role, I think one of the main positives I could take with it is I learned more overall about communicating is the main thing to really having a successful team. This was a huge lack I could note and was hard to take care of, so standing at that standpoint, it gave me more of a firsthand experience of distancing yourself from other teammates and how it was harming the environment I’d be in.

Second to Council, this was one of the first roles I had taken up on the server; It was maybe 2019 when I had applied for the role of ‘Nurse’ as soon as the hospital first came out; of course, things weren’t nearly as organized back then as they are now. A lot of the members would argue, never be online, or simply just seem to not care of the role. I’ll say that it was hard to keep up with things while I could see other people not really wanting to apply themselves into their role, which really started to affect myself and I began to really slack in this and eventually lead to me quitting this role. I didn’t really pay attention to it then, however, I do think a positive came from this. It went on to show me that sometimes you really don’t have to slack because other people are, and as hard as it is to keep motivated in a situation like that, being vocal of the issues and hardships that are faced is another huge thing that should be communicated. If everyone is having the same issue yet chooses to not speak of it, that issue will just continue to grow and eventually lead to the downfall of a community/team.

Mentioning Council, I have to say this role did provide me with a lot of useful experiences to apply to the event team. Of course, my most recent experience was short, however, I would easily partake in that area again. In this specific area I’m talking about, though, would be my time as a Councillor in 2019; back then the main thing you did as a member of the council was attend frequent meetings and plan events. I think it is kind of foreseen what kind of things I took from this, being event-planning and brainstorming, as well as how to execute events correctly and get the player base engaged within the environment. Events that happened the time I was on the team would’ve been considered small events now, however at the time back then they were seen from a larger perspective and I think it took maybe 1 or 2 months just to prepare for a dance, which might’ve been the first. Of course, I can’t say that I injected myself heavily into planning it as it was just mostly a case of brainstorming when I did join, but it helped to teach me how to improve ideas and work off of other members as well as the other mentions above.

One of my favorite roles of mine that I’ve had would be Shop Owner; this started in early 2019 as well, however, I kept this role for a year and a half until I eventually faced an amount of overall burnout and real-life issues causing me to leave. In my time as a shop owner, I got to experience a wide variety of different people within a team environment and learned a huge amount of leadership skills I eventually used to plug into my club, however, I can use this in an average setting as well. You can’t have a good leadership navigating ability without being able to work with a span of people, voicing your mind and receiving criticism, and overcoming issues to really see an ounce of success. I had my issues when taking this role on, but I genuinely can’t deny the fact that overcoming them probably led to my success in keeping this role and I have no doubt I would’ve still been active within that position if I didn’t face objects that I couldn’t find the answer to fixing.

I can’t really go without mentioning this, around late 2019, I did become staff for around a year. I don’t ever regret applying for this rank, though there’s a lot that I would do differently if having the chance. Working around such an important role in the server, at the time I wasn’t ready for although I thought I was. I can thoroughly admit that I do think I gained more positives out of my mistakes, which I don’t regret as it will help me in the future. A huge thing that this role provided to me was standing your ground when needed, and being open about your mistakes and lacks. This position specifically gave me the mindset of turning my old mistakes into advancements for the future, so I can further improve myself into what I ideally want to be like and how I reflect that in a group-oriented environment.

My most recent experience in being a Club Leader has to tie into seconds of being one of my favorite places to take on, and I do think it did just further what I had learned from being a shop owner. It really set into place how having diverse outlooks and minds can be positive when working with others, and how important opinions can be to have. I don’t think my time running the Maid Club would’ve been as it was without it; I’ve learned to retract myself much, much less from others in that placement.

Over my time on the server, these roles have impacted me greatly and have continued to show my personal growth. All of the mistakes I have made within the time of me being on the server have let me look back on it and gain much more than I would have without them. I feel as if I could be an exponential addition to have back onto the team given my experiences and the virtues I have from them. The aspects that I’ve gained from these I believe can help outshine other applicants

Please provide three (3) event suggestions which would work for our server:

↳ “Murder Mystery”
Halloween Event, or Karakura K.P.D / GOV

After a student announces that they’ve found a “body” located in one of the classrooms over the intercom, the students have been asked to prove one of the following as the classified murderer! A list of suspects have already been compiled, though using the clues found around the classroom and further interrogating the suspects, they can come to the conclusion of who has indeed killed the victim.

Below, I will be using a few characters as examples of how this event will work. All characters go to their respective owners!

↳ Event Timeline
◘ To really prepare for the event, one event team member will be needed to play the part of the “victim”; their job will be to have a /itc action prepared when people investigate their part of the scene, something like below.
“/itc Nothing other than an amount of “blood” would be placed to the center of their head, indicating the entrance of the bullet wound. Placed into the pocket of the victim would be their I.D, indicating their identity of “Sara Kinboshi”

◘ Teams will be made of 6-10 players, which will be given one book to gather their evidence in. Everyone will have certain sections to fill out, starting with their main suspect and what evidence they have against them.

◘ Outside of the classroom will be tables the teams can resort to when looking at the crime scene; for instance, if there was a blood spatter on the wall or a piece of hair, going to the “forensic” can get them information to who it must belong to out of the suspects. This can only be done once they’ve finished their time in the crime scene room, which they will not be able to return to once exiting.

◘ In the classroom over, the 4 suspects will be separated into different areas for one of the group members to interrogate using the guidelines in their book. They may only interrogate one person.

◘ Once everyone has filled out their books and turned it into the “Officer” after the 45-minute mark, books will be checked through by the first to turn it in, and then the last. The first group to have all of the evidence collected, and the correct suspect will be deemed as the “winning” group and will have a prize split amongst the number of members.

Preparations
◘ pre-selected suspects will be made into files and showcased, similar to the setup below; using it as an example, the file will give needed information such as the haircolor, blood type, etc. which can be used to connect to the items found around the classroom on the signs descriptions.

(Note if this idea was used, a much more eye-pleasing design would be used. The image below is just a rough draft of the type of description that would be used.)

◘ After picking which suspect is the murderer, two others will be needed to be an “Officer” and “Forensic” if this is used as an event for Halloween rather than KPD.
  • The Forensic will be in charge of “testing”, or simply telling the group the results of the DNA / clues they’ve found, such as connecting a piece of hair or thumbprint to the suspect.
  • Officers will be in charge of collecting the finished notebooks from the groups, and keeping them in order as they’re received. They can also take the groups in to interrogate the suspects after they’ve talked to the Forensic, as well

↳ Building Notes
◘ Two classrooms will be needed to separate the two sections of the event, as well as a small section of the hallway between them.
  • The hallway will only need two desks, as well as a few chests behind one to keep track of the players notebooks.
  • One of the classrooms will contain the crime scene, where the evidence will need to be apparent on the signs in order to help direct who the murderer was.

↳ “Farmers Market”
Summer / Autumn Event

After school on a warm, breezy day, local citizens and visitors have set up booths to line the streets! A wide variety of fruits, veggies, and more could be smelled from a mile away down from the shopping district. Here, a large range of exotic fruits and vegetables could be found, along with grilled and baked goods from a variety of locations! Stopping by could get you some heavily discounted food items, as well as some event-exclusives!

This event could be unique and take little to no effort in planning other than the items and booths. It’d be simple enough to do within a short period of time, yet complex enough to make it a larger event on the server.

↳ Preparations
◘ Booths will have to be marked, as well as planned out so a diverse amount of foods can be spread around equally;

◘ “Event Exclusive” items will have to be approved beforehand if allowed, as well as renamed if we choose to just use normal heads that we can find instead of using anyones custom items.

↳ Building Notes
◘ A fair amount of space should be between each booth, as well as a visible list of prices should be listed on a board next to it.

◘ Everything will be organized into the center of the district; possibly specialty booths where flash event characters could be used can be added to the list.

↳ Event Commands
/event &4&l[&c!&4&l] &fA sweet scent filled the sweets of Karakura, where sudden fliers have been set up all along the streets. They’re directing to the center of the shopping district- where a small &cFarmers Market &fhas been set up! Why not check it out if you’re passing by?

↳ “The Medium”
Flash Event

A young lady arrives in Karakura, proclaiming they can speak to the deceased. Introducing a large tent in the middle of the forest, the girl offers insight to communicate between the alive and living. Is this completely verifiable? Who knows, but she’s good at what she does-- and rather convincing, to say the least.

This will be executed with simpler questions, such as asking the individual the relationship with an individual, gender, etc. until a response can be formed of something that would seem fit to tell the individual my character would be doing this “reading” for.

↳ Building Notes
◘ A fair amount of space should be between each booth, as well as a visible list of prices should be listed on a board next to it.

◘ Everything will be organized into the center of the district; possibly specialty booths where flash event characters could be used can be added to the list.

↳ Event Commands
/event &4&l[&c!&4&l] &fA peculiar looking structure could be seen peeking out of the forest trees, word travels that an unknown woman proclaiming to be a medium is offering readings. . find the tent in the forest, and come check it out!

↳ “Lost Hiker”
Flash Event

An individual largely known for their expeditions suddenly goes missing-- after failing to locate them, a public announcement was sent that they have not been seen anywhere, and were last noted to be seen at the mountains.

How this could be played out is we find a (somewhat) discreet area located at the mountains. Something to possibly raise interaction could be they are placed in a cave-like area that rocks had covered the only way out to, which 3 people at the least will be needed in order to remove the material covering it.

Minor injuries such as sc****s, or larger such as a broken ankle (due to the material falling, possibly causing the injury) could be included to engage interaction with EMS, though not needed

↳ Building Notes
◘ Nothing will be needed, other than placing the rock material over the area and removing it.

↳ Event Commands
/event &4&l[&c!&4&l] &fAn alert for a missing expeditionist labeled of the name &c”Sama Masuyo” &fhas been issued to everyone's phones! They’ve last been seen somewhere within the mountain area.

/event &fThe alert had an extra attachment that a &ctwo million &freward will be given to those who find this individual first.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/a...Fuf48lPD6JHlLwgeEeGaJXo3QM9__Ass5M_idDtMTjlBk

↳ “Night of the Fireflies”
Autumn Event

Late in the summer seasons, it’s said to be the perfect time to view fireflies late at night; nearing the end of the viewing period, the school hosts an event for people to view them one last time while they’re at their peak activity! At the late evening, the festivities finally start to get aligned as the school day comes to an end. Located in the Baseball Field a combination of sweet and savory smells could be notable as the wind carried them to the noses of the citizens.

Students will be advised to bring a pair of pajamas and a sleeping bag, along with the choice of staying in the gym or the outdoor retreat area. A large movie screen will be propped up over the field, displaying a show for the rest of the night.

↳ Event Timeline
◘ Earlier throughout the event, everyone will have the chance to gather items from booths selling sweet snacks and fruits to keep them hydrated; things like Watermelon, Ice Cream, etc. will all be provided.

◘ As it starts to appear darker out, around 8PM-9PM the fireflies will begin to appear. Of course this will be the main showcase of them, though, throughout the rest of the day a few can be spotted around the area.

◘ Afterwards, people can start to settle into the area while the movie begins to be shown on the screen.

↳ Preparations
◘ In order to watch the movie, a link could be set up for everyone to see it. We could display a real movie, or maybe just even a short story.

◘ An early announcement would need to be made as people would need to get the correct attire, and possibly if a skin maker is up to it gender-neutral pajamas can be provided for those who dont want to get a pair from somewhere else.

↳ Building Notes
◘ A setup, such as a campfire area should be made to really have an extra area for people to continue an amount of RP at on their own note.

◘ A large pop-up screen for the movie to be displayed on should be placed, along with a projector.

◘ Sleeping bags could be scattered around the area in front of the screen, ranging in a variety of colors

1628898218913.png

↳ “Lost Treasure!”
Flash Event

After a long, long day of school, a rumor seems to be spread that there’s a rustic-looking ship heading Karakura’s way! Apparently. . some pirates have come to search for a chest hidden treasure, somewhere in Karakura! Who knows what’s in it, though? . . the deciphering of the location is leaked, though the raiders are not giving up just yet!
Take a risk and try to find it, before the pirates get to it first!

NOTE |
This event most likely wouldn’t be as realistic as some others, but could be an interesting opportunity to take place on the server.

↳ Preparations
◘ Skins in a pirate theme will have to be made, 1-3 would probably work the best.
◘ A ship could be made, or else we could just simply say the ship left by the time people arrive to the beach.
◘ A chest will need to be put somewhere around the beach in a discreet location, either marked out under ground or plainly hid with a prize inside.

↳ Event Commands
/event &4&l[&c!&4&l] &fOff in the distance of Karakura’s beach, a large ship could be seen departing from the island. .
/event &4&l[&c!&4&l] &fRumour has it, a pair of pirates have come to shore in search of treasure! Why not go to the beach to see what all the commotion is all about?

1629421850150.png

↳ “Semester Wrap-Up!”
School Event

After the first semester at the Karakura school, the long-awaited wrap-up ceremony takes place! Here, students can take votes on whos-most-likely, vote people for specific categories, and overall have a small bash before the next semester!
If not already integrated into the “yearbook”, this could take place before or on the day of picture day, and the rewards could be featured alongside their photo.

↳ Preparations

◘ The student council, or school staff, could place a specific amount of names into each ballot category. All of the ballots can be accessed via an announcement.
◘ Trophy heads could be renamed into a similar name as each category, which could be given to whoever wins the section in the auditorium.
◘ A small “snack” booth could be set up by the cafeteria workers, Maid Club, or Culinary Club for students to get as they attend.

Final Notes:
Throughout the application, I have used/referenced off of my past event proposals with some of them added. With time I may update these as I brainstorm more, as well as add to the list;
I’m also fully aware it was just a bit ago of my time on the event team, however if this arises into an issue, I can explain in the best way I can privately about this matter. If let back onto the team, I can guarantee I will be a long-time addition.

Last edited:

hebwig

Level 111
DENIED

- Your event ideas are amazing; however, accounting for your recent activity (11 OOC days without logging on) and history in abruptly leaving the team, we have chosen to deny this application. You can continue to help us out with events as these are super cool ideas!
- If you have any questions, DM heb#0410 over Discord.

Users who are viewing this thread