UhmMoe
UhmMoe
Notable
✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

IGN:
(Main) UhmMoe
(Alt) Wigglle
(Alt) Donquingelton

Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server:
I started my journey on SRP around late 2018 and since that time I've learned a lot of skills that help me out currently, being on this server for so long I've learned that a lot of things can't be done unless well established with what you're doing and who you wish, I currently have the role as Governor on my main account and fox on my second alt, I took a long year break in 2021 after a few incidents in my real life and it caused me to be really inactive, I lost my love for the server due to certain players and it sucked though I managed, after I returned to the server I found a new love and I wanted to experiance everything again, and things have changed and change isnt neccesairly bad and that's what driven me to be more active, currently I can be on for a majority of the day depending on my schedule with school work and sports but besides that, I'm completely free, I'd say of the time I can be on 7/10, though I keep it balanced to allow myself time for myself to be on the server.

As for punishment on the server, I have 2 two week bans and 1-2 twenty-four-hour bans, but I can't find the appeals because they were some time ago ( Middle/Late 2020-Early 2021) on a separate forms account.

Please provide any previous faction applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:
There are more, but, some applications were on a previous account I can’t find them.

Provide your Discord (REQUIRED) and confirm if you have a microphone:
M !#0888, And yes I have a working mic.

What is your time zone and country of residence?:
MST, United States.

Are you aware that if you are inactive on the team you will be demoted?:
Yes I understand this and I completely oblige by this rule, I don't believe that during my time on the event team I will be inactive.

What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?:

Sports teams:

I had previously been a part of the college baseball team a few times, and during my time on the team through the thick and thin I really got a feel about how much a team is needed to put an effective Idea and or objective together, during my time on the baseball team things that you needed to win was working in sync and be up to touch with how everyone played together, things such as catching someone as the stole a base takes both the pitcher to trust and understand their teammate and their teammate to know how and when their pitcher is going to throw, you have to be coordinated together to win and to win you have to be a well-coordinated team.

Government Job:

During my time (Still going) as a governor worker I've noticed that you can not run the government by yourself, things like criminal cases, marriage documents, the law, and the constitution can't be completely run by one person, everyone has their weaknesses and strengths and the main reason you need a team is to exploit those strengths and aid people with their weaknesses so that when you are alone you can think back and use that in the future, and that's what I've learned so far in my time as governor.

GangRP:

Although gangRPs state has never been the greatest, I'm glad I've been a part of it for along as I have, I learned things about this server and how a team and friend group should be with and without each other that I must likely never have figured out without it. Things related to gang wars and using permissions need planning and coordination by both Ic and Oc, things like small mess-ups could cause an endless spiral if everyone isn't on the same page, and if the occasion that you or someone aren't on the same page as the rest, you can always rely on your team to bring you up and aid you when you need it if someone were to get left behind your team is going to be there to help you so you won't make the same mistake again and you'll learn to better yourself you can do it with and without them there.

Are you currently part of any Community Team? If so, which one and do you think you are able to manage your activity in both?:
No, I am not currently a part of another community team.

Please provide a minimum of three (maximum of five) detailed event suggestions that would work for our server:

A Japanese art festival | Major Event

This Festival would be much like the ones held in the Chūbu region of Honshu, this festival would be a chance for people in the town to show their creativity and techniques of different arts and experience in the Karakura Forest, it would give more of a chance to allow the two factions to show more of their hospitality, The event would start with an advert towards the left back end of the forest near the shrine area, here you would be met by shrine maidens or priests in Kimonos greeting you as you walked into the vicinity. As you’d walk through the entrance you’d notice multiple stands which ironically have an Omori hanging from them, as you walk past you’d notice that at all the different items and games most would be selling and giving out multiple selections of foods, such as Dango, Takoyaki, Yakisoba, Kakigori, Onigiri, etc... Some activities that would be hosted are Kingyo-suki, Wantage, and Ring toss, etc… and as you walked deeper throughout the festival you’d notice towards the left of the stands there would be a small thin paper film/frame held by wooden posts on either side, it is where a shadow puppet scene/movie would play out, and later once it has finished a Bunraku would take place, in front of this screen seats with tables would be placed behind a powerful yet small light to make sure the shadows could be seen, throughout the trees glass art pieces could be seen and hanging from the branches. And to end the festival with a call for everyone to meet on the shrine bridge like once before in the new year of 2021, a firework festival would commence for everyone to see!

The preferred clothing for this would be a Kimono.

Resources: A announcement beforehand to let everyone know the date and time, the builds to be made the Shrine maidens coordinator's permission, and a few shrine maidens, lastly we would need a few people to pose as the stand owners.

An outdoor “Cook-off” | Flash Event

An abnormally good aroma of food could be smelt all across the town, as people slowly began to pick up on this incredible smell. A shoutout from one of the judges could be heard if you were in range for an outdoor Cook out of cookout could be seen in the Bowling alley parking lot.

As people arrived noticing 4 large counters with stoves in the middle, the tables would be covered with various ingredients such as bell peppers, carrots, potatoes, etc. And other spices on the tables beside them, the cooks would be in aprons one maybe in a white chef gown or hat, Steam and sizzling could be heard from the hot pan and as they quickly cooked their desired dish with patience they would slowly begin to decorate the plates. In front of the chefs would be chairs for people to watch and encourage them to do their best, to the right there would be a table with 3 judges would be seated with utensils ready, one judge being an announcer commentating on the contest and attempting to rise everyones expectations and such, after 10-20 minutes after allowing everything to be cooked fully through they would begin to carefully set the plates and arrange the dishes, one after another bring out their dishes to the judges placing them on their table and walking to the side in a filed line awaiting for their reaction, and before long the judges would give out their scores and the chefs would walk back towards their kitchens where they would clean their dishes and get ready to present it to the people, with smiles on their faces regardless of their score the chefs would place plates of food for the people that encouraged them giving it away to anyone in their line, once most of the food is given out the crew of cooks and judges would begin to pick up trash and such and load everything into a truck before driving away concluding the Cook-off of the day.

Resources: A group of seven that would be willing to spend 10-30 minutes setting up a /event as the event starts

The /event As you roam around your nose would pick up an amazing aroma, as you followed your nose it would lead you to the Bowling alley where 4 individuals would be going to work!

Science Fair! | Major Event

As students walked around the school they would see multiple posters and papers tapped to posts and walls about the upcoming science fair, the week before and the day before, the SLT would give out an intercom message about the upcoming “Science Fair”.

To begin the fair the gym room would be cleared out and the plugins would be shut off, much like previous events in the gym, there would be stands and long tables in rows holding up project Ideas, and the rows would be divided into different sections depending on their project, things that fall under the line of chemistry would be in their own area while physics and such would be in their own area, students from different grades would all have the chance to walk around a few times checking out each individual project, for the more educational projects, people could study off of their peers work, soon after most of the ruckus has settled down a member of the SLT would stand up onto the stage and grab the microphone as they announced everyone's votes for the one they found to be the most interesting, most influential, and most educational the winner would be given 150k and the second and third place winners would be given 50k and thanks for participating, after allowing all the people who participated in the event to pack their things whilst School faculty packs the tables and equipment.

Resources: A announcement beforehand to let everyone know the date and time, and build team members to set things up.

Saw Games | A private event | Consented Majors.

This event will be the kidnapping of three individuals and placing them in a dark room, the flooring would be a tile such as the bottom of a pool floor, the walls would be disgusting black with water drenched all over it, the air would be thick and murky, in the bottom left corner of the room a metal door could be seen and it would look heavy, too heavy to open alone and as you attempted to get up you’d realize that a cuff is locked tightly onto your ankle frantically as you’d try to get the cuff off you’d hear rustling in the room, as anxiety clouded your sense of judgment you’d listen to the same rustling of chains to your left in the top left corner and bottom left corner, as a you squint your eyes your realize that you were the only one in this room.. and rather quickly a loud electrical zap could be heard above before lights dimly lit up the area, leaving you two see a large rusted dull saw besides you, a camera with a red light, a body that looked almost fake laying in the middle, and a smaller tv attached to the grimy walls, the TV would click showing a black screen, upon this it would give you loud feedback from the other side before a Individuals voice would break the silence “Hello everyone, I hope you’re having a lovely evening-, I’m your host for today's Saw games and this will be our first official game” the voice would be eerie and every word said would trail “I’m sorry for not informing all of you before bringing you here but it seems like you’ve failed to notice the eyes on you these past few days.” The mic would cut briefly before continuing “I’ll explain the rules to you briefly, and afterward the games of survival will begin.” A few loud bangs and static could be heard in the background before the voice picked back up again “The rules are simple, your objective is to escape the room within a 2-hour period (Thirty minutes), two of you will be leaving, one of the two will need to sacrifice something of their own to get the other out, in the body in front of you there is a key.. take that as you will, and as a consequence, the person that you choose to leave behind will die and it won’t be at all painless, and if you all choose to stay here until the time runs out, you will leave me with no choice, and I will make your punishment a build-up towards your death.” A slight cough would come from the male at the mic before he’d speak for the last time “I will leave you to both each other and your thoughts, I hope to see only one of you when I return. May the games Begin.

[1] Stage one | Locating the targets. [2] Stage Two | Kidnapping and relocating the targets. [3] Stage Three the Final | The game begins.

This following event will only lead the person who inflicts the major onto themself with a missing limb, otherwise, if all three targets choose to stay intact and unharmed, they will be knocked out and placed back in their respective places.

Resources: A announcement beforehand to the few that would be included, A builder for the build.

Additional notes (You may leave this blank):

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Event Team! Unfortunately, we have chosen to deny this application for the following reasons:
- You have interesting ideas but we think you could think of better events that could fit SRP in a better way. The Science Fair is a really cute event but the other two can be either not interesting for the community or a bit too gore. We do think you have potential so please re-apply!

Feel free to re-apply anytime!

Users who are viewing this thread