touchmemara
Omega
wandakiis_2.gif

IGN:
[Main] wandakii [Grade-12][Swim-Captain]
[Alt] hisjuliet [Receptionist]
[Alt] kiism [Maiden]
[Alt] finnwolfhearts [Grade-8]

Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server:

❀ACTIVITY & PUNISHMENT HISTORY❀
Despite the fact that I've been a member of SchoolRP for a whopping 4 years, my inactivity has not decreased. Whether it's my High-School account, faculty account, or adult account, one would always find me on the tab, or online on discord, still being active within the SchoolRP based servers. Because I play so many different roles in the community, it is my responsibility to keep my activity at its peak. I enjoy playing on the server with friends and play for more than 12 hours a day since I have lots of free time to work with. The period when I had final exams (2 weeks), which I do take seriously, was the longest I had recently gone without logging onto SRP. Nevertheless, they are not in the way, this means that my activity will not be a cause for concern. Though I try to balance my activity across all of my accounts, I am most visible on my main.

In terms of punishment, I will not deny that I have received a ban and have been warned during my time on the server. Despite the fact that the ban was a misunderstanding because it was for AvoidRP in a serious RP situation. My internet connection was not always 100 percent, so I frequently disconnected. I took some screenshots after I was kicked because it wouldn't let me rejoin the server; as a result, the ban was lifted as the proof of me being unable to rejoin was provided. In the case of the warning, it was disregard to the rules. This warning came at a time when I was a much newer player with little knowledge of the rules to begin with. I'm not sure what I did to warrant the warning clearly, but I do know that I learned from my mistake and have kept a clean record since and will keep it that way.

Please provide any previous applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:

❀[Denied]❀
Spanish Application - https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-language-application.12564/

Council Application - https://schoolrp.net/threads/councilor-application-graydoughnut747.53074/ (denied due to the many roles I already have)

❀[Accepted]❀
Spanish Applicated - https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-language-application.12606/
French Application - https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-application.13593/
Korean Application - https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-language-app.13813/
Receptionist Application - https://schoolrp.net/threads/receptionist-application.45817/
Russian Application - https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-language-application.45826/
Shrine Priest Application - https://schoolrp.net/threads/shrine-application-soulxkii.46510/
JSL Application - https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application-hisjuliet.47667/

Shrine Maiden Application - https://schoolrp.net/threads/shrine-maiden-application-kiism.50736/

❀[Unavailable / Extras]❀
College Application - Accepted
Shizukesa Application - Accepted

Provide your Discord (REQUIRED) and confirm if you have a microphone:
My discord is kii#4406 and I do have a working microphone.

What is your time-zone and country of residence?:
My time-zone is AST, though not many people have heard of it, I usually just say it has the same time as EST. As of right now I reside in the Caribbean.

Pixilart_-_Forest_background.png

What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?:

❀ICLY EXPERIENCE❀
Swim-Team

In my early years on the server, I was quite shy when it came to roleplay situations and approaching people. I've always wanted to be a part of the sports faction on the server, but I was too scared to try out for any of them. I decided to try out for a team one day while I still had plenty of energy, and I was accepted. The practices were enjoyable and included a variety of activities in which we were either grouped together or paired with another member to complete the task. They were also the team's high points for me, as I had a great time. After some time on the team, I was promoted to captain, which has provided me with numerous new opportunities. I enjoy working with my team, whether it's for practice, regular hangouts, or even planning small events for ourselves. While we are practicing, I like to put together fun activities that require teamwork just as the previous captain did. We frequently collaborate determining the best times to host practice, or when hosting tryouts, public or private. Everyone is assigned a task to reduce extra time wasted, and so everyone can get a feel for being in charge of something. After said tryouts we come together and start discussing the performance of each person who tried out, in order to determine who made it and who didn't.

School Faculty & Shrine Staff
I wanted to try new things as the days progressed. This compelled me to join both the school faculty and the shrine factions. It provided me with numerous opportunities and made me feel much more at ease when speaking to others. I enjoyed working with new people in both factions and had a great time doing so. Because of the factions I've been a part of, I've been in a lot of roleplay situations where I quickly knew how to respond. Whether it's roleplaying in specific situations or assisting with small events oocly. We were very much needed as receptionists at the previous event, which was a parent-teacher conference. Even though all we had to do was sign the visitor's pass, I had a great time and enjoyed working with the other receptionists to ensure that everyone was satisfied. Being a priest on the shrine staff was a lot of fun. I mostly enjoyed assisting with wedding preparations. Or other events, such as the Valentine's Day celebration at the pier.

Shop Employee
Back in the middle of 2018, I became a part of the maid café! It was my first shop, as it was for many others. We usually had to figure out who would do what and call during openings because the café would be packed two minutes after the announcement. Every employee had to work together to serve and satisfy every customer. This was one of the first times on the server that I got to work as a team with other people, and as a result, I made some really great friends. I learned to be adaptable and quick-thinking, because we had to calculate large sums off the top of our heads or quickly do it using a calculator.
------
❀OOCLY EXPERIENCE❀
Girl Guides, Pathfinders & Adventures

My experience with teamwork is based on the numerous clubs and teams I have been a part of. I've participated in girl guides, adventures, and pathfinders, all of which require a lot of teamwork in terms of doing tasks. We used to go on camping trips with other groups of girl guides from different schools. While there, we would all work on tasks that would allow us to earn badges. Most of the tasks required group work or collaboration with others in order for us to complete them. The same is true for pathfinders and adventures. Unlike the Girl Guides, the Pathfinders and Adventures were both religiously based organizations. On certain Sabbaths, known as Pathfinder's Days, I was usually in charge of setting everything up, but I was always assisted by other members of the club. The event would last all day, and we would all spend different amounts of time getting everything ready for that one day. Before the day began, there was always a group of five people marching slowly into the church to bring the flags to the front, and I was always one of the five. This required a lot of teamwork because we had to march as a group for the short time we had, so we practiced together to make sure we got it right.

Student Council Vice President
In addition, I served as vice president of my school's student council. As a member, I used to frequently attend meetings and pitch ideas when we would all get together to help plan events for our school, ways to raise money for the school, and so on. When we had events planned, I would usually spend the evening assisting other members in setting up and preparing for the event. As I grew older, I became more involved in the meetings. Because I wanted to be the vice president of the council, it pushed me to help out more, making sure I was always available to lend a helping hand if needed.

Track Team
Finally, I was a member of my high school track team from the beginning. Track may appear to be a sport that does not require teamwork, but teamwork was required during the practices I had to endure. We were always taught to motivate and love one another because, at the end of the day, we are a team. I've competed in large track meets for both my school and my country on numerous occasions. My favorite races to compete in were the 4x1 and 4x4 relays. I was usually the team's anchor, which was always my strong suit. Relay teams would usually meet twice a week to practice for the meets, as relays do require teamwork. We would normally practice passing the baton or counting how many steps leg two needed to give leg one, followed by practice runs. To stay focused and win, everyone needed to be on the same page.

In conclusion, I believe it is safe to say that I have had a good share of teamwork, which has prepared and set me up for the rest of my life, as it improves the way I manage my time, my listening skills, collaboration, and the way I communicate with others.

Please provide three (3) event suggestions which would work for our server:

I'm not sure if any of these ideas have been done before because it's difficult to keep track of that, but what I do know is that I came up with these ideas in my head and decided to use them for this application. Because I live in a tourism destination, we have a lot of events here and it inspired some of the plans I have for SRP, as I want to incorporate some of our culture into the server. Not only are they unique, but they are also enjoyable.

❀Main Events❀
Ⅰ 】

Town Based Events

· Title:
Passion for Fashion

"Walk Walk, Strike!"

· Introduction:
As Karakura is a town with many fashion businesses, a bit of spice should be added, a competition even. This fashion show aims to pique the interest of Karakura residents by raising awareness of new arrivals in design and style. The show would help draw attention, and it is necessary to provide exposure to various clothing trends and styles. Many tailors and/or companies will benefit from this because people will be able to see up close the various styles that best suit them. Other tailors will be surrounded by creativity, which will encourage them to keep doing what they do best, because fashion is an expression for both the creator and the wearer.

· Announcement:
To notify everyone of the event, an announcement would be sent out to the SchoolRP server. It will not only give an introduction of the event but also provide background information of the event as well as mention important things, such as the date, time and location.
There will be a google form that will be linked to the announcement, which would determine the tailors that would be selected to have their work modeled on the runway. (A total of 10 tailors would be selected.) The date for the tailors selected will be picked two days from when the announcement has been sent out. Information will also be provided, as well as the lore behind the said event. The google form will include both IC and OOC information to be filled out, as well as a section for players to post examples of their work.

The event would be held inside the school's gymnasium, as the stage can be used as a run way with the proper decoration. All ages are welcomed inside the school for the event.
- Location can be changed if there is more than one option for the event.

· Activities:
Models walk the catwalk dressed in the clothing created by the designer.
The judges will provide feedback at the end of each tailor's four designs!
Tailors will be allowed to advertise their clothing work

· Summary/Explanation:
For this event concept, Karakura will be visited by three French designers, all of whom traveled in the hopes of finding new inspiration for their clothing lines. To find inspiration, the fashion designers decided to host a fashion show in which three out of ten tailors would make the cut! After those ten tailors are chosen, after all, what's a fashion show without a theme?! To keep the tailors up to date on what must be done before hand, four themes would be selected from the organizers of the fashion show, as the theme and clothing are the most important aspect.
Even though the show will be held in the school gym, it doesn't mean that it wouldn't be decorated a bit to fit the atmosphere! The runway / gym would be decorated to more fit the atmosphere of the themes that would be selected, making it a wonderful night, and a great experience for everyone. The tailors would be allowed to have certain music played as the models they have selected start to, model.

Though this will not be a casual fashion show, there will be prizes for first, second, and third place, which will kick off the competition. As we all know, the face behind the work cannot be the person walking down the run walk; these tailors would require models!
One to four individuals can be chosen from among the tailors to model their work for them; actions and poses are encouraged as they add to the fashion show atmosphere. The fashion show's winners will be determined by none other than the three fashion designers who will also serve as judges.

· Title:
Run Karakura, Marathon Day
"Work a sweat up."

· Introduction:
A marathon is a long-distance running race, but it can also be a walking race of 26 miles. What happens when a marathon is being taken place in Karakura, a day dedicated to this act? Marathons improve health by maintaining a healthy blood pressure level! This day is all about having fun in a secure setting, as well as keeping healthy.

· Announcement:

To notify everyone of the event, an announcement would be sent out to the SchoolRP server. It will provide background information of the event as well as mention important things, such as the date, time and location, as well as the first, second, and third place prizes that will be awarded to the winners. The races that will take place during the day will also be included in the announcement
Those who want to participate in the races but do not have an outfit ready should not worry, as two default sports wear outfits will be attached to the announcement and are free to use!

The marathons will begin at the school's track field, as that is where the booths and such will be set up; participants of all ages are welcome.

· Activities:
This event will feature two main activities: a 3k race followed by a
5k walk / hike, which will serve as the day's final marathon.

· Summary/Explanation:
The 3k marathon race will include not only running, but also smarts and fun, making it an enjoyable time for everyone! And with a prize at the end, it only encourages others to participate even more. The run will begin at the track field, where a few booths will be set up selling goods such as food and drinks, all of which will be healthy! As the run begins, there will be a guide to ensure that runners do not get lost along the course, and there will be obstacle courses to overcome in order to continue. Along the route, one or two stands would be set up with water for the runners. This path could take you through the forest, the beach, or any number of other locations!
A number of volunteers will be stationed along the course to ensure that no one cheats their way to the top! If a player is caught cheating, which is never fun, that player will be eliminated! If an eliminated player finishes first, second, or third, it will not count because they are no longer in the race. When the race winners are announced, the three will stand on a podium and receive their prizes!
The walk/hike would be similar to the race in terms of course, but a different course would be designed for this marathon, and there would be no obstacle courses! People would even trek up and down the mountain for this one! To boost the 'Fun Factor,' there will be plenty of music and entertainment at the start/finish line as well as at various points along the route and the top three finishers will receive a commemorative medal.

· Title:
AnimeKon Expo

· Introduction:
This will be a day dedicated to all things related to entertainment, such as anime, comics, video games, cosplay and even television series. Fans gather to partake in entertainment-related activities, such as cosplaying as a favorite character or just attending the event to enjoy themselves. People usually go to show off their costumes, meet new people, and participate in photo shoots together, all while having fun.

· Announcement:
To notify everyone of the event, an announcement would be sent out to the SchoolRP server. It will provide background information of the event as well as mention important things, such as the date, time and location.

This would require some open space, so it would be stationed at the school's gym and could extend out towards the field if necessary! Everyone of all ages will be allowed to participate because this is an event for everyone.

· Activities:
This event will be jam-packed with activities such as workshops,
Lots of cosplaying and photography
Cosplay competition

· Summary/Planning:
There would be many booths set up, some of which would be different workshops that people could attend. These workshops can cover anything from cosplay tips to voice acting. Photography booths scattered throughout the gym, each with a different setting for people to take photos in, it could be with a favorite character, or with a group of friends. Photoshoots will also take place when members of the same show/anime gather for a large photoshoot.
During the event, there will be a competition in which people will be judged on how well they look like the character they are cosplaying as. Like any anime convention, there will also be a section for gaming! What would an anime convention be like without music? A band would be formed to perform live music at the event. This will not only keep the place from being too quiet, but it will also provide music for others to enjoy and dance to. There will be various stalls selling foods, snacks, and refreshments! The well-known maid club would set up a maid café area at the convention and serve food as well. A chill out zone will be set up where people can sit and talk with one another. This will be a rest area for people who are tired of walking around and want to recharge themselves. Toys and other items will be available for purchase at stalls, including weapons, plushies, and much more! Other clubs would be involved in assisting with the event. As the gaming club would be set in the gaming area, the theatre club would perform a skit. And the photography club would be taking pictures at the various booths and so on!

School Based Events

· Title:
Students vs. Faculty Competition

· Introduction:
Karakura High School is full of competitive students and school employees. This is a friendly sporting competition between faculty and students as dodgeball, football, volleyball, and even basketball will be included in the competition. These engaging and fun school events will not only re-energize the students as well as the teachers, but they will also provide new and innovative learning experiences for the school's community.

· Announcement:

To notify everyone of the event, an announcement would be sent out to the Academics server, as this is a school based event. It will provide background information of the event as well as mention important things, such as the date, time and location.
The announcement will include uniforms, one for faculty and one for students, who will all be participating in the games.

The event will begin in the school's gym or on the track field if there is enough open space. When sports like volleyball begin, people will go to those locations to watch the two teams compete!

· Activities:
Volleyball Competition
Dodgeball Competition
Basketball Competition
Football Competition

· Summary/Planning:

As previously stated, this will be an event in which school faculty, will compete against students in friendly sports! The event will begin in either the gym or the track field, with a speaker (either a team captain or a student councilor) announcing the rules. Everyone is not required to participate in the event; spectators are welcome on both teams. If someone is taking part in the event, they will wear the uniform for their team, which will be sent to the Academics server. Snacks and refreshments can be sold to the audience and/or event participants. Because there are so many students and so few school faculty, if a student participates in one game, they will not be allowed to participate in another unless the student team runs out of people willing to participate in that game.

❀Extra Events❀​

Termite Infestation

• As a caretaker is doing their job, cleaning the school. A termite nest has been discovered! SLT was quickly alerted to the situation, and an announcement was made for everyone to leave the inside of the school. As everyone rushed outside, rather quickly, they're greeted by a van plastered with the words 'Termite Exterminator'. Two individuals dressed in gear from head to toe jump out of the van holding equipment, then they rushed into the school to do their jobs.​

Flash Flood!
  • It had been raining for about three days straight, and it wasn't just a light drizzle; it was POURING. For three days in a row. There would be a lot of small puddles, and people were encouraged to stay safe outside as the winds grew stronger and stronger. What happens when some of the sewers are blocked, clogged even? Certain parts of town gradually accumulate more water, causing small puddles to grow in size. People were advised to seek higher ground because the town was now under flood watch. They were supposed to be prepared, listening to the news and keeping an eye on changing weather patterns. The water began to rise quickly, and the flood began. The town was no longer on flood alert because what they were watching for was happening, and quickly! The water rose to the height of some of the houses, completely blocking the doors. People who were trapped in small spaces, such as their homes, and were unable to escape, drowned. Animals that couldn't swim or were not in safe areas drowned as well. Finally, the rains stopped, and the flood began to shrink gradually, making it safe for the people of Karakura.​

Senior 'Prank'!?

• It was a normal day as per usual, Bobcats and Spartans at each other's throats, still as per usual. What is a school without a good senior prank? What if this senior prank goes too far? The Spartans had created their own DIY stink bombs, these were no ordinary stink bombs, as the scent was terrible. Rivalry being rivalry, they took their bombs into school, masked, they began throwing these stink bombs everywhere, mainly aiming at whatever bobcat got in their ways, the horrifying liquid going everywhere. This left a bad smell in the atmosphere, every corner of the school had a lethal and unpleasant odor. As persons wouldn't dare work in such an environment, SLT made the decision to dismiss school early.
Pixilart_-_Forest_background.png

❀Notes❀
Though I had many more ideas, I narrowed them down to the best options for this application. However, I'd like to thank you for taking the time to read my application; I truly appreciate it! I hope some of the ideas piqued your interest; if you have any questions, feel free to let me know! I will occasionally be seen editing this application, making sure it meets my standards and adding new event ideas along the way.

Last edited:

hebwig

Level 111
PENDING

-
For the meantime, we will be leaving this application on pending. Your application is phenomenal and you are someone we would like to introduce to the event team — however, we only have two available slots at the moment. If a spot opens up, I'll reply to this with a finalized decision on your application. Thank you for your patience!​

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Event Team! Unfortunately, we have chosen to deny this application for the following reasons:
- We like your creativity but most events you suggested are already done on the server, but we really like the way you organized and detailed your ideas in this application;
- We also would like to see more unique ideas on the event suggestions. Although, if you have any more ideas feel free to DM me or any other Event Team member to discuss about it!

Feel free to re-apply in 2 days!

Users who are viewing this thread