mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Event Team application!

uwuzies.

Level 11
IGN: UrAverageRat

Explain your activity on the Server: I'm always on but due to school I haven't really been on recently, but during the weekends or sometime in the day I'm normally on. I'm planning on start being more active then usual on srp.

What previous experience do you have working in a team?: Sadly, I do not have any team experience's but I have experienced working with others/helping with others know as discord severs ( helped organized a friends discord sever for her a few weeks ago. made rules etc. )

What makes you different from other applicants : I think what makes me different from other applicants is that I like to make the plans before the person makes plans for us. I love doing eventful things through-out the year. ( making plans, writing, going out in public etc )

Provide a detailed event proposal that would be seen by the Event-Team :
───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ─Event 1 .───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

An event could be like Homecoming/prom
there could be a prom queen/king contest to see who the best prom and king (couple)
in the room is. It could be basically a get-together where people get into groups or circles and write down names and put them in a jar. They could also write down couples they think should win prom queen/king.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───
Summery : everyone would be wearing there prom outfits/gowns the host would call everyone to the front of the gym or where they have the event. They would kindly ask to write down your name and the couple(s) you think were the best that night (Not choosing yourself & your partner) the host will randomly chose a paper(book and quilt) And the couple it says wins prom queen/king (meaning they'll get they're crown)

Event 2.
Another event could be something like Penny wars
(Idea from when i was in middle school) It could be students putting Yen/Money in a jar. ( Known as /Pt) the teacher's should keep track of how much Yen/Money they've gotten (like writing/typing them down) And the class that has the most Yen could win something like a party or free day. (Party could be like icecream party etc....)

Summery : Every class (During class time) Would go to other teacher's class's and give them yen ( known as /pt ) The teacher's would have to write down the amount of yen they receive each time. At the end of the day the teacher should add all of the amount of yen they got and they highest amount wins. The class would be able to choose what they'd wanna do for the next day.

Event 3.
Another event I had in mind was fundraiser for HS.

The fundraiser could look like a book and quilt with a bunch of things you could sell to people ( Food or items. ) The one with the most fillings of the item or food wins a prize or something. The first four people that has the most and came forward first that has the most gets the biggest prize. ( the prize could be Yen or items. Items could be like earrings, Backpacks, Phones, games, House/apartment items, plants/flowers, Free lunch ( Or a free day )
Summery : For the Fundraiser event everyone that participates would get a book and quilt with things filled out that you have to sell/have people buy. After the student have people buy that item or food they have to put "Bought" or "Check" on the side of that item. When the students book and quilt it full they would have to go to the host of the event and hand them the book and quilt.

Event 4.
The last event I had in mind was Awards/Talent shows.
For awards teacher should give students awards that they don't know of. Some could be a surprise and not. Teachers can tell the student that they've gotten an award. Some teacher's shouldn't do that for like a surprise award. And for the Talent show should on Fridays and should be a short day. Auditions should be a month or two before the talent show, they could write in a book and quilt what talent you are doing and then either practice at school or home. The Judges should be the ones they think are the best (Meaning no picking students that are friends of there's).

Summery : Awards : The teachers would pick students to give an award to, They have a choice to either tell them or have it be a surprise. Once the teacher picks the student for the award they'd like to give the student to they'd make a nice note for them. The day of the awards once the host calls up the person to the stage the teacher would have to read them the note and then give them a hug and there award.
Summery for the Talent show :
For the talent show the auditions must be a month or two before the talent show happens. Once they sign up they go to the teacher that's holding the auditions. If they say the student has made it in the talent show the student must practice it over the weekend or in school. The judges must pick the students they thought were the best ones for the winner. The winner would receive a trophy.

Event 5.
I was thinking a karaoke night ( in the srp discord sever )
Where everyone picks a song to sing ( appropriate for the younger kids that go on the sever) And it should have votes of who you thought were the best and vote in a voting area. The person that wins the most votes should get a prize of something ( Possibly just yen ) However it would be for the event-team, owners, mods, admins, Senior admins choice of what the prize would be. They could discuss that together so they could agree and disagree on things(the prize ideas) When they come up with them they should inform the host of the karaoke night and tell him/her the prize that everyone has agreed/discussed with. ( If this does happen it should be on a Friday night or Saturday night due to people having school again )

Summery : Every year on Fridays or Saturdays there could be a karaoke night ( In the srp sever on discord ) It would be in auditorium. The people that signed up for karaoke night or would like to be in it they would have to choose an appropriate song for the younger kids. If a song has a curse word in it the student would have to ask one the host's if they could do the song.
The event should look like a bunch of people crowded around the stage/Auditorium. The performer should be on the stage singing in front of everyone. If someone has stage-fright they should still go on the stage and face their fear.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Discord : AverageRat♡#3437 ( DM'S are now opened )
bandicam 2020-10-02 16-02-00-167.jpg

OIP (1).jpg

Accounts
{RK}UrAverageRat - M. Emily E. Shimasu[College-19]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some small ideas : More clubs, Plays(Drama class/club), Assembly's, more after school events. Small in school events. Etc.
--------------------

That's all
---------------------

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread