mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Event team application!

Quackie

Level 1
IGN:
m0neyheavy (Old username: Quackie4)
Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server:
I try to get on whenever I can. I am mostly on for around at least three - four hours a day. On weekends this may be more. I have been rightfully punished on the server once for disrespecting staff around two years ago. This is when I was fairly new to the server, and did not know how the role-play worked. Which is no excuse. When staff came to me I behaved like a jerk and got banned.
Please provide any previous applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:

I have created three forums for languages. Two of them got accepted, and the first got denied.
Provide your Discord (REQUIRED) and confirm if you have a microphone:

m0neyheavy#4612 and I do have a microphone, I prefer not to use it but if I must I can.
What is your timezone and country of residence?:

I live in Chicago, United States and am in the CST timezone. I stay up late though.
What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?:

I work in a shop on another server, and we all talk about what to do in it and agree on stuff. Oocly, I am on a swim team that practices races and strokes. We all form lines and orders that allow us to swim properly, and quickly. And we go to meet ups where we race other teams, so we have to coordinate who goes when and strokes. I also am apart of a drama club at school. I was apart of something similar in elementary school. It's where we are put into teams of four and the judge gives us a "challenge" like build the highest structure with only these materials, or try to make the strongest tower with only these items. At the very end of the year, we were split into a team of five and had to come up with a play to do by scratch, where we write characters, make the set, write the script, etc. We had to be very creative for this. For the final session we drove down to St. Louis and my team won first! Over the summer I usually go to a theater camp where we work on acting, and preform in front of others. Two years I did the main musical, one year I did the Improv show, and the last year I did stage crew. All of these require working in a team.
Please provide three (3) event suggestions which would work for our server:

An Idea I have been thinking of about could be a beach flooding, where the beach gets flooded for a couple of days. I think this would cause disturbance but not completely change role-play. (Or, a bigger event like the zombie one where the entire SERVER gets flooded and buildings can be fallen over and boats can be made for players to drive around in and cause chaos.) Another event idea I have is a prison outbreak. This is when people's characters manage to break out of jail and cause chaos by being able to freely major citizens they run into. People can log on to their prisoned char (with an orange jumpsuit) and have the choice to cause crime, hide, or fight police. After a server-wide manhunt that lasts a certain amount of time, anyone who has not been arrested from breaking out of jail can change their names and play the character again. The third event can be a rebellion springs up in Karakura to defy the government and put in new laws and orders. People have to pick if they want to be apart of the rebellion or not, and the two sides go to war on custom-built trenches. If the rebellion wins, they gain territory in Karakura where life is hard and different for a few ooc days until the Japanese government pushes in and eradicates the rebels, restoring Japan. (Note: The people who die in the trenches are player-controlled soldiers, so it's not your character dying.)

hebwig

Level 111
DENIED

-
Thank you for taking the time to apply for event team! However, we have chosen to deny this application. Compared to other applicants, this application is shorter and lacks the effort, commitment, and quality that we do look for in applications. The ideas provided are not unique and could be better elaborated on in a more organized way. It is worth noting, though, that your activity on the server is definitely of someone that we need on event team!​

Users who are viewing this thread