mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted Event team | Synkoi

atkoi

Level 27
Synkoi's Event Team Application (1).gif
stars.gifstars.gifstars.gifstars.gif

IGN: Synkoi

Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server:
When it comes to my activity on the server, I have yet to disappoint anyone. My activity is a steady 6-10 hours each day when I'm not working, although I tend to always hop on the server before and after work. I enjoy playing with friends on the server and some days it's very slow paced, other days it's fast. I can be found either roleplaying with friends on my college character or roleplaying with others on my adult and lawyer accounts. Besides roleplaying, I'm also a builder, a 3d modeler, and a tailor for SRP. The longest I've gone without logging onto the server to play is 2 or 3 days (This mainly means general inactivity of not logging on ANY of my accounts). I'd like to believe I'm in the top 3 most active players currently, kind of sad I won't lie. A majority of my activity is evenly distributed between my atkoi, sunkoi, 6pancakoi, and Synkoi accounts.

I have two previous bans that have taken place on my main account, atkoi. One of them had been a ban due to a misunderstanding which had been lifted immediately, the other one was classified as unserious roleplay and had taken place when I was new to the server back in late July early August. I have since then learned from my mistakes and my record has been spotless since then.

Misunderstanding;​

UnseriousRP;
(Unfortunately, I was unable to locate the link. I'm not sure if this is a forums problem or not.)

Please provide any previous applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:

Pending

[Pending, KPD app]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/kpd-application-itskoiv.48753/

Accepted:

[Accepted, Teacher app] https://schoolrp.net/threads/myujiis-art-teacher-application.42250/#post-133955
[Accepted, Lawyer app] [Accepted, Build team app] [Accepted, 3D Model team app] https://schoolrp.net/threads/3d-modeler-sunkoi.46718/
[Accepted, HS Council app] https://schoolrp.net/threads/synkoi-hs-council-application.48500/

[Accepted, Language app] https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.41894/#post-131287
[Accepted, Language app] https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.40377/
[Accepted, Language app] https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.40357/
[Accepted, Language app] https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.40355/
[Accepted, Language app] https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.40377/
[Accepted, Language app] https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-jsl.42245/
[Accepted, Third language app] https://schoolrp.net/threads/third-language-application.42352/
[Accepted, Third language app] https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-third-language.43122/
[Accepted, Language app] https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-chinese.43207/
[Accepted, Language app] https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-german.43208/

Denied:

[Denied, Language app] https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.40371/
Not enough information

[Denied, Language app] https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.40328/
Not enough information

Provide your Discord (REQUIRED) and confirm if you have a microphone:
I do have a discord; atkoi#7205, and I do have a microphone.

What is your timezone and country of residence?:
I am in the EST time zone in America

stars.gifstars.gifstars.gif

What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?:

IRL EXPERIENCE:

My experience in real life experiencing teamwork is mostly linked to the jobs I've taken part in. I've worked as a team at pet stores, grocery stores, in the back of a thrift store and on small odd and end jobs with my old band. Working in the pet store it was important for us to work together with our respective tasks to ensure the animals always had fresh food and water, and always had clean tanks and cages. We gave each other schedules to work with and divided up the workload to make it easier for one another. Working at the grocery stores was a different story, I'll admit. It was a bit more hectic with figuring out who did what, but eventually we had made our own small schedule that we kept up with for the most part. Taking turns with ringing up customers, making appropriately timed schedules and taking the needs of others into consideration for a smooth work flow. When I worked at the thrift store it was a completely different ball-game. I was in the middle of the backroom, I was given the job of making sure any clothes that went out on the sales floor was properly inspected and priced accordingly. As a team here, we were all assigned our designated areas to get through donations as quick as we could without wasting anything. We worked together to figure out what was best set up for each one, what our speeds were, and when one of us was done with our line, we'd even go and take some from the other lines to help speed up the process. Overall, I feel that my experience in the real world has set me up for a lifetime of knowledge with teamwork. I wouldn't say I'm perfect, but I would say I have a decent understanding of it and know how to lead when needed. I am able to take responsibility for anything that happens and know I can adapt to anyone's needs and any situation thrown at me.

SRP Experience:

Despite having joined the server in early August of 2021, I've been in many team situations. I initially started out on the HS track team and then eventually worked towards the College track team, working on my detailrp and working with the others to create a pretty fun overall experience in the roleplay setting. I was on-time to all of our practices and we had fun going over plans that the team could take part in together, working on times that would work for everyone and bouncing ideas off of one another. After that, I had decided to try my hand at teaching and within 3 months I had become an HD for the art department, helping teach the other teachers as well as giving them general pointers. The teaching faction was pretty laid back and straight cut. Back in December I had applied to be on the Build team of SRP and was accepted. I currently still hold my spot on the build team, helping them where I can with my own personal experience and expertise with what I do. All of us have strong points and weak points and being on the build team you need to know how to work together to produce quality builds that the server and the community itself would love. Just recently, I had actually worked with the event team and build team to work on the zombie apocalypse map, dividing up my time and skills evenly to ensure we could get it done on time with the deadline we were given. I have also been accepted on the 3d modelling team, creating customs for people who request them as the server moves on. A stark contrast between me and many of the other 3d modelers is how I got around to joining the team. My quick adapting skills came to play here, and were put to good use. Currently I believe I am the only modeler who works solely on custom vehicles with only roughly a month of 3d modelling experience. When I am done with my requests, I go out of my way to grab requests from the other modelers who may not of been able to create them or who are so backed up on orders they need some help. Currently, besides the two roles of 3D modeler and builder, I am the co-captain of the college baseball team and a lawyer in the government faction. As co-captain I am in charge of hosting private tryouts where the captain can't, helping work together with the team to figure out good practice times and overall managing the team's workflow. I feel that thus far I have gained the trust of all of my teammates and have proven to be a hard worker. I've met their needs, built their houses, found times that work for their time zones so we can have active practices, and created an almost familial bond.

Overall, I feel that as an addition to the event team I can put in the effort and help out however needed to better the community and make a fun and lasting experience.

Please provide three (3) event suggestions which would work for our server:

I know we probably shouldn't recycle old ideas, or should create new ones that haven't been made before. Sometimes, that's hard to do given how limited we are! So, I have come up with a few small idea's for events that we can host and smacked a few of them here.

School based:

Fun in the sun!

Activities: Water gun fight, Pool party, Pool tournament/Swimming competition, Fashion show, Music, Photos

More in depth/summary all in one:

The first event idea is a school-wide water day. This may seem silly, but it'll help others to unwind, relax, and have some fun. Students will be encouraged to come dressed in school-appropriate swimwear. We can involve the fashion club, asking if they'd like to host a fashion show during or near the end of the event, having students compete with one another for who has the best outfit. They can set the theme, a few ideas could be beach-wear, general summer, or Hawaiian. The swim team could set up a competition to see who can give the best detailrp'd dive at the pool, time students to see who can swim the fastest and even see if they can pick out new team members if the students so wish to join! Over on the track field we could have a pool party planned with a large pool, DJ booth, and small stalls sporting food, water, and water guns. We could have a massive water gun fight with the rivalry between Spartans and Bobcats, or team vs team. If we were to decide team vs team, we could have students apply beforehand with their team name + the IGN of their teammates. The teams could be limited to 4 or 5 students MAX, minimum of 2. Inside we could have some background's set up for photos, along with a catwalk for the fashion club.

Of course, I only really expect it to last around an hour or two depending on what others decide.

Club rally!

Activities: Various clubs that take part will have their own activities planned out- whatever those may be.

The second event idea would be a club rally in the auditorium. We can have booths for each active club set up along the sides, with small signs and book handouts for students that explain what each club is about and what they do. It'll raise awareness for the clubs and give students a chance to see which ones are actively looking for members and get them more involved with the school.

Book bash!

Activities: Students write books!

The third event idea would be a school-wide book competition. We give the students three different genre's and ideas for them to write a book within a week. They'll sign the book with their IGN and drop it into a hopper or chest in front of the councilors office. It'll be collected and each one will be read thoroughly. Depending on the amount of participants, we can have up to 5 winners who's books will be donated to the library for check out. Of course, the rules would be simple. No NSFW, nothing pertaining to gore or anything that could hint towards harming another person, or anything that could possibly land them in jail. It would have to have at LEAST 30 pages. This event will bring awareness to the library, and might spark creativity in students who love to read and write but have no idea how to go about getting their books added to the library for others to enjoy.

Team Open house!
Location: Main road, Town house road, and Bowling alley road where the team houses are all situated.

Activities: Anything specified by the team captains, although mostly focusing on sport-specific games.

The teams of Karakura High and College have been lacking in terms of members, and it's been a while since we've had a tournament. Highschool students who are unaffiliated with a team are seen wandering around, getting involved in crime and dropping like flies. College students are growing tired of their classes, skipping, and having nothing else to do with their lives but waste their time on the town-renowned IKIGAI.

Something to combat this, the teams have come together and created an open house scenario. Each team house has a stall set up in front of it, sporting their team colors and the team members sporting their uniforms. They're welcoming students inside to check out the living quarters, giving them all a first-hand look at what could be in store for them if they decide to join the team. Each team can host their own small games in the houses, inform the general student populace on what the team's all about, and if they have students who show a definite interest, they can put on a list for private try outs or to try their hands at some tournaments on school grounds to see what they got!

Each team captain is given a set of guide lines to go by for their houses, they're given ideas for games to play that will go hand in hand with what they stand for (Hop scotch and racing down the street for track, going to the local park for football and basketball, hanging out and learning how to jockrp and learning about the rivalry, etc)

Town based:

Who's in town?!

Activities: KPD Getting into SWAT gear, gathering group of people to play as the Chinese Triads/whoever it is posing the threat, Helicopter, overall throwing everyone into a part 2 electric boogaloo on the Kurabu tower incident.

The alleged attack on the Kurabu tower by the very scary helicopter has definitely spooked many. Where was the Mayor in all of this? What was he doing to ensure the safety of his people? Many assumed the Mayor was relaxed at home, living the luxurious life without care for the rest of the town. . but there's more behind it.
Alex Koji is spending his time in the town hall, having a meeting hosted between his governors, judges, and lawyers. They're going over the recent events and coming up with plans to protect the city. What they don't know is there's a new helicopter on it's way. . Not just any helicopter, but one that held SEVERAL armed men. . and more blacked out vehicles rushing over from the tunnel by the power plant. The helicopter dropped these masked individuals in front of the town hall, the cars loaded with people surrounding it so NOBODY could escape.
Inside, the government faction would of heard the helicopter and taken a peek. They hadn't expected this. Alex Koji calls the KPD just as the people below storm the town hall, breaking into the doors while some others outside held various weapons and guns, looking really tough and definitely from out of town.

After only a few short moments, the government faction is forced to comply as they're held hostage, shoved into a corner while the person who is seemingly a leader of this whole brigade BREAKS into the bank vault, stealing the money as well as sending people up to take files containing sensitive information on all the government officials and local business' including Akihito.
The KPD takes charge now, showing off their numbers as they begin to block off the area, guns raised and taking cover behind their vehicles. They were ready to defend this town no matter the cost.
KPD guns down the individuals outside, charges in, but they're too late. The leader of the operation has escaped via the helicopter which had now circled back to throw a ladder down to them. The KPD lost those files, the money. . but the mayor and his officials are safe.

Flash flood!

Activities: Run.

Karakura is a beautiful island, surrounded by clean sandy beaches and blue seas that seem to go on endlessly. But what happens when there's an earthquake, similar to the one from a few months ago?! The main road cracks, trees begin to collapse, the school is holding on by its foundation but it seems even some walls have caved in, glass has shattered. With Earthquakes, comes a tsunami. With earthquakes, the sea wall will break and the water will rise.

Students are given 15-20 minutes to get up to the Zen garden, towards what used to be the Herrington estates. The water starts to trickle in, at first it is only a few inches, rushing in from the once beautiful beach. The water is murky and filled with debris as it REALLY starts to choke out the town. Lives are being taken as the water rises up to the first story (roughly 8 blocks) of the houses and business' by the beach. Those who didn't make it to the mountains are stuck in houses and businesses with closed doors, lest they be drowned. Even with the cracks in the road, the water has begun to leak into the sewer system. . rip the rats. A few places it has seemed to come to a stop is the Family store. The water's edge stops. By the towers, it has just begun to reach the hospital, up to the family store, flooding parts of the school yard and to the Zen gardens entrance.

With the help of the Akihito clan, the KPD, and outside 'mystery' forces, they're able to help rebuild the town once the water has receded (takes like. . a few days IRL but ICly we can just skiprp it to only be like. . . an OOC half hour - 45 mins.)

stars.gifstars.gifstars.gif

Thank you for taking the time to read my application! Regardless of getting accepted or not, I am really happy that you took the time to read this, and I appreciate this team for everything it does. If you have any questions or need me to go more in depth with my ideas or ANY of the information on this application please let me know! I'd also love to hear any criticism you'd have so I can better communicate my ideas in the future, or better organize event plans!​

Attachments

• Synkoi's Event Team Application (1).gif
    Synkoi's Event Team Application (1).gif
    448 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

hebwig

Level 111
ACCEPTED

-
Congratulations! You have been accepted onto SchoolRP's event team as of April 1st, 2022 (and no, this isn't an April Fool's joke!). Please contact heb#0410 over Discord for more information on how to have your role applied to your Minecraft account / forum account and how to join our Staff Discord.

- If possible, try to contact me on the following day or as soon as possible. I'm sleeping as soon as I post these. Thanks. We have a meeting on the 2nd at 1PM CST (7PM GMT) where we will be discussing an upcoming major event taking place on the event server and event zones (which you new members are crucial to!). We're excited to meet you!​

Users who are viewing this thread