Status
Not open for further replies.

Springwood

Level 68
Tearliner
Tearliner
Fundraiser+
GUIDE!.png

[GUIDE] | EVERYTHING YOU SHOULD KNOW WHEN YOU JOINED SCHOOLRP FOR THE FIRST TIME!
[Subject_725]
[9/10/2020]
[play.schoolrp.net]
⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

Hello there, dear newcomer who is seeing this right now,

Have you been struggling with how this server works?

Have you been wondering what you have to do in order to begin your journey in the SchoolRP server?

Have you been studying this server, but you would like to know more?

Have you read the rules, and the tutorial, but you still don't understand how to play, or how to make friends, or just things you really would like to know on how to be a pro roleplayer and/or begin very good?

Then you're at the right place!

----
I JOINED THE SERVER FOR THE FIRST TIME, BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO?!

Do not worry! I will mention as much things as possible to get some knowledge on how to begin playing on the server for the first time!
--
1. The moment you join SchoolRP for the first time, you will automatically spawn at the /warp tutorial place. This place is a little guide on how to begin roleplaying on the server in short terms.

Have you read everything in the tutorial place, but you still don't understand what to do?
No worries!

After you have gone through the whole tutorial, do /rules.

This command will send you a website in-game that will redirect you to the rules within the SchoolRP server. Make sure you have read all the rules before you start roleplaying on the server.

You don't want to be confused when someone does something you didn't know he/she could do, do you?

After you have read the rules and the tutorial, but you still have some questions; do not hesitate to ask for help with the /help command!

HOW DO I JOIN A CLASS?

When a class has been started by a teacher, there will be a pop-up in chat, saying /join (4-digit number that's given). Enter the command, and you will be teleported to the class.

WHAT ARE THE IMPORTANT RULES I HAVE TO STICK ON?:

Every rule in the SchoolRP Community and/or SchoolRP Server is a rule that you have to stick on.

But the most important rules that are really, really important, will be mentioned down below:
[THE RULES THAT WILL BE MENTIONED DOWN BELOW WILL ONLY BE RED RULES, RED RULES MEAN THAT IT'S A SERIOUS RULE, AND IT CAN GET YOU PERMANENTLY BANNED]

1. ERP: This includes creating erotic literature. Erotic roleplay is only sexual acts, such as having sex. It is not kissing, hugging etc. Erotic literature is describing sexual acts. This is generally disallowed on the server.
16a. Do NOT reference/mention/act out sensitive erotic topics such as ****, necrophilia, bestiality or paedophilia.

2. HACKING/USING MODS THAT ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THE SERVER: Hacking will result in you getting permanent banned, with no warning, or anything else. Hacking is a strict rule, which every player should know. Hacking is something which is not allowed because it annoys people's roleplaying experiences and/or they're fun.
--
The following MODS are not allowed on this server, and WILL get you banned if you use one of these MODS:

• Hacking Mods (Wurst, Huzuni, Wolfram, WeepCraft, X-Ray Mods)
      • Why? These mods break immersion as they allow flying abilities, speed abilities and more. They give access to blocked off locations and they can be used as a unfair advantage.
    • Minimap Mods/Additional Data Mods (Rei's Minimap, Radar Chest, Zans Minimap)
      • Why? These mods can be used for metagaming as you can use them to void people in certain locations where you realistically couldn't find them in.
    • AFK Prevention Mods (Macro's, Rave Mods)
      • Why? These mods bypass our AntiAFK system which prevents people from ranking up and gaining money from doing nothing.
    • World Downloading Mods (WDL, Schematica)
      • Why? We paid a hefty amount of money for this map and we want to stick with that money, so therefore we have decided to ban the world downloading mod or Schematica.
    • Certain External Clients (Cheat Engine)
      • Why? This has a speed hack ability which allows the user to have speed, and speed ruins immersion and allows glitching.

These are important things that you have to stick on. There are many more rules that are NOT allowed, but it will be too much to mention.

• Visit the original Rules and Terminology website down below:
        https://schoolrp.net/threads/terminology-and-server-rules.3836/
HOW DO I MAKE FRIENDS ON THE SERVER?

1. Be open. +1

Being open allows you to be more social. Talk to people, help people, try being as nice as possible and try asking people if they want to be friends.

2. Don't be mean. -1

Being mean is just one way in not getting friends. People love to have very nice, and kind friends instead of having toxic, and mean friends. This is a very important thing you should know before you want to make friends on the server. (or IRL)

3. Ask people questions, start conversations and/or have some humor once in a while! +1

This is something a lot of players love to see. Having a friend who is open, always ready to talk or who is funny as well, is just one of the best ways to make friends.

4. If you have a fight ICly (In-Character), then please don’t take it OOCly (Out-of-Character/IRL).

HOW DO I GET MONEY/YEN?

1. Play as long as possible on the server.

Every hour you play on the server, gives you 1000 yen.
Here is a list of how much yen you could receive in hours.

1 HOUR: 1000 YEN
2 HOURS: 2000 YEN
3 HOURS: 3000 YEN
4 HOURS: 4000 YEN
5 HOURS: 5000 YEN
6 HOURS: 6000 YEN
7 HOURS: 7000 YEN
8 HOURS: 8000 YEN
9 HOURS: 9000 YEN
10 HOURS: 10000 YEN

2. /vote.

When you're new in the server, or when you are in the server, do /vote.

This command will give you links, which you have to click on.
All of these links are trusted, so you don't have to worry for any viruses or something like that.

After you've clicked on a link, you will be redirected to a voting site.
The website will ask for your Minecraft IGN. After you've typed down your IGN, you will be redirected once again, to a site where you have to vote for the SchoolRP Server.

After you have voted for the server, go back to your Minecraft launcher, and there will be pop-up in the Minecraft chat that you have voted for the server.

You will gain around the 300 - 1000 yen for every vote you give for the server.

3. Apply for jobs.

You can apply for jobs on the SchoolRP Forum you are using right now.

The link down below will direct you to the SchoolRP Job(s) Application section:

https://schoolrp.net/forums/character-applications.19/

Make sure you use the proper format that is given within each job you choose to apply for.
You will see a message from either Im6, or a staff member who is the lead for each job.

The title of the link where you can get the format, will either be "INFORMATIONS AND FORMAT" or just "FORMAT".

You will see it when you click on a job.

I SEE A LOT OF PLAYERS RUN SO FAST AND NOT DIE EASILY, HOW COME?

This is because this server has attributes. The longer you sport on the server, as example; running all day, jumping all day and etc.
The higher you get, and the faster you will be able to run and get less damage.

If you want to check out your attributes, feel free to do /attributes in the SchoolRP Server.

DOES THIS SERVER HAVE ANY SOCIAL MEDIAS?

This server indeed has social medias.

The links to the SchoolRP media's will be mentioned down below:

TWITTER: https://twitter.com/roleplayhubmc

DISCORD: https://discord.gg/aPY2A4Q

YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/user/DemontedDuck

NAMEMC: https://namemc.com/server/play.schoolrp.net

I SEE A HACKER OR A RULEBREAKER, WHAT DO I DO?

1. Feel free to report it on the current SchoolRP Forums. The link where you can report hackers and/or rulebreakers will be mentioned down below:
https://schoolrp.net/forums/ban-requests.16/

2. Feel free to report it in /help if you have a hurry.

Staff members will try teleporting to the hacker as quick as possible.

3. Make sure you always have evidence of the rulebreaker.

The moment you see a hacker and/or rulebreaker, make sure you either record it, or screenshot it. If you have a slow PC, don't worry!

Try making screenshots of the hacker, or try filming it with your phone.
[It's always important that when you are recording with your phone, to make sure that it at least is able to be seen, quality].

4. If the a staff member could not come on time, or does not respond in /help;

Feel free to always DM a Staff Member through Discord, they most of the time answer when you ping them.

You can find the SchoolRP Staff members through the SchoolRP Discord itself, the roles of the Staff Members will be listed on the right within the Discord server. That's how you can see who is a staff member of the server, and who isn't.:

upload_2020-9-10_18-1-23.png

WHAT ARE THE COMMANDS THAT YOU CAN USE ON THE SERVER?

Feel free to click on the link down below. The link down below will direct you to the SchoolRP Commands section which is made by the Owner itself.

Each command that is mentioned in that section will be explained on what you can use it for.

https://schoolrp.net/threads/server-commands-combat-physical-emoting-more.19701/

I WANT TO DONATE TO THE SERVER, OR BUY A RANK BUT HOW DO I DO THAT?

The link down below will direct you to the website where you can donate to the SchoolRP Server.

https://buy.roleplayhub.net/

Would you like to visit the shop by yourself? Feel free to do so!
[Explanation will be explained down below]

At the moment you visit the SchoolRP Forums by either entering "schoolrp.net" or "roleplayhub.com", then you will see at the top right, a clickable bar which says "SHOP":

upload_2020-9-10_18-10-52.png

Click on it, and then you will be redirected to the SchoolRP Shop.

I WANT TO APPLY TO BE A STAFF MEMBER, BUT HOW DO I DO THAT?

Applying to be a staff member is not that simple as it looks.

In order to be a staff member, you have to be a part of the SchoolRP Community for a while. [1 YEAR+]

You can either contact the Owner(s) on how to be a staff member, all the info on what you should do to become a staff member from themselves.

DISCORD OF THE OWNER(S):

Samra#2020 - SERVER DIRECTOR
--
Duckings#2020 - SERVER HOST

They might not answer as quick as you think, since they are busy keeping this beautiful server up, and making sure everyone is having a good time.

THE END

This was everything you should know. (in-short)

If you got any more questions, or if you're still struggling with something within the server, please, do not hesitate to either ask for help with the /help command, or DM me or any other staff member on the SchoolRP server.

I hope I gave you, newcomer, as much information you should know on how this server works and what you should do to begin roleplaying on this server.

Thank you, and have fun! (^.^)
⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆
DISCORD - Subject#5013
IGN - Subject_725 [Uncapitable]

NOTE: This guide is especially for new-players who are still struggling to understand how this server works.

What makes this guide different, is that I’ve tried to detail as much things every new player should know in this server as possible.

If there is any issue within this guide, please tell me through Discord. My Discord name is mentioned above ▲

Attachments

• upload_2020-9-10_17-51-19.png
    upload_2020-9-10_17-51-19.png
    141.4 KB · Views: 22
  • upload_2020-9-10_17-51-23.png
    upload_2020-9-10_17-51-23.png
    141.4 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread