mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

evilpearl | Verified Business Application

VERIFIED BUSINESS APPLICATION FORMAT​

IGN: evilpearl
Discord: LiteralPearl
Describe your activity on the server: 8-10; I’m on the server daily; therefore, I'm pretty active unless I am on vacation or busy with university, in which case I would be informing and giving an inactivity notice.

What is the name of your business?: Enchanted Quill Publishing

Attach a discord link to your business here: https://discord.gg/TMzWaCMc

In a paragraph or more, please describe what your business does:
Enchanted Quill Publishing is a publishing company devoted to writing and publishing various ranges of books, from enchanting storybooks, fairytales, short stories, and gripping novels to informative non-fiction works and even instructional books like cookbooks. With multiple genres to choose from, like Romance, Mystery, thriller, horror, and, of course, fantasy!

Apart from publishing these books, Enchanted Quill Publishing is also a creative haven for community writers, offering them the opportunity to share their stories and writings and offering these writers professional assistance and editing services with their writings. Whether it’s a personal biography or a novel waiting to be written, the team provides their support through every step until the final publication at an affordable price.

Besides publishing books, the enchanted quill company would host lovely events to bring together the book-loving community. Inspiring people of all ages to take a bit of interest in the beautiful world of literature.

Is your business non-profit or for-profit?:
The books written by the company’s employees would not require any profit. However, helping and aiding other writers in publishing their work would be affordable. At times, the company might offer to publish a story they find exciting and inspiring for no profit. To give everyone a chance to unleash their creativity and share it.

What is your business’s mission statement?:
At Enchanted Quill Publishing, we aim to ignite the imagination, share stories, encourage creativity, and share the love of literature within our community. We are dedicated to creating captivating stories to take our readers to a whole other world across many genres while also supporting aspiring writers to share their writings with the rest of the world. Through our books, events, and services, we seek to inspire creativity and connect readers and writers with the timeless magic of storytelling and literature in general.

What do you plan to accomplish with your business?:
Through this business, I plan on accomplishing many goals, which would be:
  1. Share my love for literature
  2. Improve my writing through this.
  3. Encourage other writers and help anyone who wants to share their writing and/or Improve their writing.
  4. Build a literature, book-loving community within the server.
  5. Make books a fun experience through the server, bring those books to life within SRP, and give everyone something to enjoy and interact with.
  6. Make good use of the Library building.
Specify one event your business would host/take part in on the server:
I have multiple ideas that the business would do, but a favorite would be:

“FairyTale Night at the Library”
This event would be an enchanted theme for families, children, and anyone who would love to attend. It's an event where everyone can attend, dressed up if they want, and there will be live storytelling. The attendees would listen to classic and original fairy tales read aloud by local authors, professional storytellers, or community members.
For the atmosphere, the company would create an enchanting environment in the library, decorated with lovely whimsical decorations and something cozy and comfortable for everyone to enjoy.
Apart from the team's storytelling, other interactive activities would be hosted for the community, such as ‘creating a fairytale.’ The attendees would contribute, work together, and interact to create a fun little story in which they would have creative freedom and a way to express themselves!

The goal of this night is to promote the love of reading and encourage the attendees to visit the library. They get lost in the magical world of the words on paper and in their imagination.

Do you understand that your business may lose its verified status if not kept active?:
Yes, I plan to keep this business very active and bring more fun events and activities to the community along with my team.

Do you have any additional comments?:
This is just a fun fact, but I am a literature student in university, so not only is my character very indulged in books and a literature lover, but I am also. This gives me more motivation to actually stay active with what I plan to do with this business and share whatever experience and knowledge I have with others as well and perhaps make it all the more fun for everyone else who would like to partake in the events that are going to be hosted.

Users who are viewing this thread