atoki

Level 123
atoki
atoki
Notable+

IGN:
ewfeelings_
Explain your activity on the Server:
My activity on the server can only be described as extreme. I am on for most of the day, unless I’m sleeping, eating or have other plans. I will always be online, doing whatever it is I get up to. Since around December 2019, I have been extremely active within the SRP community, even more recently due to the lock-down.

What previous experience do you have working in a team?:
I have been lucky enough to be part of the lore team and moderating team for FantasyRP, starting as both before the server had even become public. It may not be as much as others, but I feel being on those two teams have given me enough experience to know how to be a team-worker and how to dedicate my time towards contributing and thinking of new and interesting ideas which will help to engage players.

Along with that, I have been on two sports teams within the time I have been on the Roleplay Hub Server. These both have been the Bobcat swim team and the Bobcat football team. I believe that through these experiences, as well as the FRP teams, I have been able to build up a good enough team-working attitude, as I mentioned before. It teaches me how to work as a group and how to develop ideas, and engage in meetings.​

What makes you different from other applicants?:
I’m not going to sit here and ramble about how I am ‘dedicated,’ or ‘creative-’ that is me, but those aren’t my only redeeming attributes. I don’t personally think I differ from the other applicants; the one thing that could make me stand out is how you see me.

I have gained a lot of team-work experience over the past few months. On the server, I’m quite active and I’m usually on every day for a few hours. I am extremely involved in the teams I am part of, be it a part of an RPH community team or a sports team in SchoolRP. My previous experience in teams related to the server will definitely give me an advantage if accepted onto the team.

I used to write many short stories when I was young. This doesn’t directly relate to events, but it helped me spark my imagination- which I can translate to event planning. I used to always wanted to have them played out in front of me, or simply just be an actor, which is still a dream I have today. Although it is in Minecraft, I have always wanted to see my ideas played out on screen; I feel this is my opportunity to do that. I want to be able to create an exciting and engaging event which will be memorable to the server- maybe even be the selling point that keeps the new players around.​

What also could potentially make me different from other applicants is that when I am older, I am passionate about going into the film industry. I take part in drama and I am taking it into college to study. Although this is acting in real life, being on the team will help me to think of all sorts of scenarios and ideas which could potentially be taken into real-life (or my acting for that matter) to create something new and different, and vice-versa.

As well as that, I have been allowed to take part in a previous event by WiffyBanter himself, although that may not be that big an achievement, I’ll put it in any way.

Provide a detailed event proposal that would be seen by the Event-Team

SPORTS DAY
Summary:
Doing an event such as this will certainly bring attraction for applying to the school sports teams as it gives normal high school students an insight into what exciting things they could do whilst on a team. Also doing this in different areas will keep the lag down due to not having a large clump of players in a certain section of the map, so they’ll be spread out across the school grounds.

This also allows the school teams to prepare for something and not just do their regular practice. It will create an event for each of the chosen teams to do, and it may as well give them an insight into what planning and running events are like as they’ll have to help plan and host their games.

This switches up roleplay experiences for everyone, especially new players. This is one of the more realistic events which would happen both in real life and in SRP. This opportunity will be able to attract players to a team, mentioned before, and it’ll allow them to experience an aspect of the school teams they possibly haven’t seen before which could very much attract them into possibly trying out when the time comes.

[THE EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT WILL TAKE PLACE A WEEK BEFORE THE ACTUAL DATE, GIVING STUDENTS TIME TO CHOOSE/PREPARE.]

You will be able to take part in multiple sports.
This event will take place at school.
Plan:
This event will last for approximately one hour and a half hours, leaving plenty of time to join the different sports. If sports don’t tickle your fancy, you can always spectate- this goes for parents/family members too (this is to include the whole server.)

There will be individual sections, depending on which sport you want to take part in. You will have to sign up in advance to avoid a disorganised sport- it would be hectic choosing on the day. The reason there will be several sports is to disperse players; spacing players out will reduce lag significantly.

The individual sport plans are as follows:

FOOTBALL

The football section could simply be the Bobcat VS Spartans, but that’s just too easy (and quite frankly, kind of dull.) You can arrange your teams, much like the Karakura Football Association, but they won’t become official KFA teams unless you choose them to be.

This means that it will stand out from other dreary matches you can watch. This team, you are able to take part and contribute points towards your side, whether it is the Spartans or the Bobcats.

Each team will consist of 5 people, giving two people at offence, defence and one in goal. You must play by the default rules, scoring 10 goals to win. The teaming be first-come, first-serve, meaning you must sign your team up in advance, ASAP.

Whichever side, Bobcat or Spartan, has the most points after all teams have played against one another will win. These winning points will contribute to the final score.

--------------------------------------------------------

SWIMMING

For swimming, just like football, you will have to form your own teams and you will have a week to put together a synchronised swimming performance which should last for at least an OOC minute, having its own backing tune and consisting of detailed /me actions.

These dances can be judged by either the SLT or the swim team members from each side

Both Spartans and Bobcats will be able to have two teams each consisting of 3 people. The lowered team number means it gives each team enough time to prepare without having to train a lot of people, and three per team lowers the amount of time needed to create their routine and they can work on improving and practising with their remaining time.

TRACK

The track team will host an obstacle course.

Two courses side by side, one for Spartans and one for Bobcats. Teams for each side are not needed. The points are given based on whoever places first on each round, one person on each side racing the obstacle course at a time.

This will stand out as it won’t just be based on attributes (since most have high attributes.) If there was a normal race it wouldn’t be as fun. This obstacle course will be mostly parkour- with water underneath to avoid injury! Whenever a team or individual wins their race they will be granted a point.

The event will start off in the school, it will have a final announcement 5 minutes before.

/event [INTERCOM] Our Highschool AND College sports day will be beginning in 5 minutes! If you signed up, head over to your first event. The school gates are open too. Feel free to head in and watch!

Like a regular sports day, you will need to head over to your first event (or only event.) If the situation occurs that a team doesn’t turn up, the opposing team will gain a point by default- they can still get a go if they like!

The players/sports teams running the sports sections will have to give in the points to the event-team. This provides a running commentary on the event as a whole. The team can then give updates on the intercom:

/event [INTERCOM] Keep it up, everyone! Currently in the lead are. . . the (spartans/bobcats) Maybe the (spartans/bobcats) can bring it back?

At the end of the day, once all of the scores are added up, they will be announced at a closing ceremony in the gymnasium upon the stage. Again, to avoid lag the doors will be closed past a certain point- the results will still be broadcasted using the /event command.

/event [INTERCOM] Congratulations to. . . the (spartans/bobcats)! They won with (???) points - the (spartans/bobcats) with only (???). Thank you, everyone, for participating!

There will be no prize as it’s generally just a fun day for all, not a very serious competition. Although there is no physical prize, the winning team will be able to brag depending on who wins!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MANHUNT IDEA

Summary:

The key factor for planning an event is that it needs to have a reason. I have two main reasons for this, the main one being the high crime rate. Now, this isn’t to suggest a solely ‘GangRP’ based event- that simply wouldn’t include the entire server. This will be much like the old manhunts, broadcasted for all to seek out the criminal.

Plan:

/event [!] A loud gunshot would echo through Karakura. [!]

The event will begin after a planned/organised robbery in the bank (which leaves one person dead.) A bunch of gang members (about 6) flee the scene, hiding around the city. Every citizen who wants to take part must hunt around the city for each gang member and take them out. Both the citizen and the robbers must not use weapons on one another.

/event [BROADCAST] There has been a murder and a robbery at the bank. The culprits are still on the loose. They are very dangerous - beware and stay indoors.

The gang has managed to distract the KPD, so no officers will take part in this event. This is to keep most of the players involved, avoiding an unfair advantage (and possibly an early end to the event.) The police will be distracted by a staged kidnapping - the majority of the KPD will be ‘baited’ out of the station. Obviously, the rest of the department won’t be deterred from such a broadcast; the remaining officers will be told to inspect the crime scene in order to let the rest of the server to get involved.

In the unlikely event that your character is killed, it will be NLR.

/event [BROADCAST] There are 6 criminals. They have left all weapons at the crime scene which is currently being investigated. If you see or find the gang members, call 110 immediately, or try to bring them in yourself.

/event [BROADCAST] The will be a ¥70,000 bounty for finding each gang member and reporting it. We discourage you to approach them. If you are found harbouring one of the criminals you will be arrested for gang affiliation.

Anything could happen during this event. The criminals could escape, or they could all be captured. There are no guidelines on how this should go- the beginning will have a set plan but the rest is up to the players. It’s citizen vs criminal, maybe even giving Karakura’s residents what it’s like to be a part of the police force.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THANK YOU FOR READING

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
PENDING

- Thank you for applying. Your application has made it through to be processed through the entire team. Your application will be reviewed at our next meeting.

atoki

Level 123
atoki
atoki
Notable+

Thank you. Would I be able to know the reason why I was denied? If so, please shoot me a dm.​

Users who are viewing this thread