players online

Denied ewfeelings || Event team application

atoki

Level 123
atoki
atoki
Notable+

IGN: ewfeelings_

Explain your activity on the Server: Like a lot of people are, I am extremely active on the server across the two main accounts I play on. I am on all day and a lot of the night if I don't have anything planned. Throughout the time I have been playing on SRP, I have been very active on the server, playing as much as possible as well as trying to become an outstanding member of the large SRP community.

What previous experience do you have working in a team?: I have had a few experiences working in a team. In real life, I have been a part of multiple teams, be it sport or something within my community. Online, however, I would say my best team experience was becoming a moderator for FRP, as well as becoming a member of the lore team. Those were my first proper experiences being on a team for a Minecraft server and I can say I miss working in a group and being able to contribute as well as create enjoyable and excitable experiences for players.

As well as being moderator and lore team, I have been lucky enough to be on sports teams on the SRP server. That is the high school swim team, the high school football team and most recently, the college swim team. With the help of FRP, I have been able to improve my attitude and experiences with working as a team, as well as being able to help and be helped with developing interesting and unique ideas for the server. Along with the sports teams and RPH community teams, I have been very lucky to have been able to gain my way up to a spot in a higher-up position within the KPD.

What makes you different from other applicants: As stated in my last application, I'm not one to brag about how dedicated and how amazing I am as a person. Yes, I may be dedicated and devoted to my teams, but so should anyone. The ways I stand out from other applicants is how you know of me, and how you see me as a person and as a team-player.

Over recent months, I have contributed hours of work to help build up the newly-released FantasyRP server, helping to create engaging pieces of lore as well as keeping the server safe and free from anything negative through moderating. With these two roles on the RPH network, it has been able to help me evolve my team working attitude and my social skills from somewhat average to outstanding. I am very contributed to any team I am included in, as most are, and I am very much willing to spend however much time is needed to help any team with their ideas, suggesting ways to build or other various ideas that could come to mind.

In my last application, I explained how much I used to love writing many short stories in my spare time. This helped me to develop my creative imagination as well as being able to think of engaging ideas which would excite and interest people. This may not be directly associated to the event team, but after being on previous RPH teams, I am lucky enough to say I am very confident in myself on how much I'm able to contribute to a team and how dedicated I am.

Whenever it comes to getting down and doing work, I know how to be very sophisticated about it, although I can be known to be quite energetic and someone who enjoys having fun, I know when to stop and act mature. Along with this, I have worked my way up through one of the largest RP teams within the city, the KPD. This shows I am dedicated to my work, as well as the fact that I know how to be mature when it is needed, and I am trusted to contribute my efforts to a team. This also shows that I am willing to contribute however much time is needed to create a great team, which will very much help me within any community team within the RPH network.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Provide a detailed event proposal that would be seen by the Event-Team

A fashion show -

A fashion show would be hosted, something which isn't fiercely competitive nor is it strictly based on articles of traditional clothing. It's for everyone and anyone who wants to practice their skin-making skills or who want to show off their abilities with creating outfits.

It would be a way for people with a love for fashion and skin making to come together to create an enjoyable and exciting event. The outfits can be anything, based on everything. Different genres, movies, anything, from colourful to monotone, it'll all be a general contribution which will create an interesting and exciting time for the players.

During the show, even before or after, there could be a street fair similar to like the one which happened recently. During this, it will give time for any skin tailors to show off their work as well as a likely chance in advertising themselves. To make this possible, though, they'd have to contact a team member to get themselves a stand along with the fair.

Activities to do:

At the beginning of the event, people will be able to explore the area which would be selected to run the fair. Here, they can meet tailors as well as explore and admire all the outfits which would be put on a show, as well as finding possibilities for modelling.

Around halfway through or close to the end, players will have a chance to walk the runway which would be set up on a large open area or even in the sports hall. This will allow people to show off their outfits for everyone to see, or for people to generally just have a good time.

Once the runway is finished, a selected group of judges will pick out their favourite outfits and once they have done that, a strawpoll will be released to the rest of the players to vote who they think should win. You don't have to vote if you don't want to, nor do you have to be a runner up for the prize, you can simply just take part in the runway just for the fun of it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thank you for reading !

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread