atoki
Notable+
Out-Of-Character Information

In-Game Name:

expiredfeelings_

Do you have discord?:
Yes, I do have discord. My username is ewfeelings#8090

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
No! I haven't been banned at all, and only received one official warning throughout the many months I've spent playing.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
My activity on the server can only be described as extremely active. Every day, I am on either contributing to my KPD account or roleplaying on main. I'm on every single day for a minimum time of 5 hours a day and much longer on the weekend. Due to my new flexible timetable, this will give me many free hours which allow me to dedicate towards a new role. I am not usually that active on the forums regarding posting in threads, but I actively check the forums each day, checking on posts from others, be it from other players or official RPH threads.

School Employee Role you are Applying For:
I am applying for the office secretary role.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
The role of an office secretary is to manage the front desk at the school, answering any questions student have. They remain set at the front of the school so the students know just where to go in case they have any troubles. As well as that, they can also be in charge of monitoring behaviour and keeping things running smoothly.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes, I do recognise that I can be fired due to IC actions.

Do you understand how to seriously roleplay?:
I do understand, and I enjoy it very much.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
During my time on SRP, I have experienced a lot of roleplay situations, many of which I have thoroughly enjoyed, experienced through things such as TeacherRP, FamilyRP and CopRP. Through these, I can confirm that I've very much gained experience and knowledge on how to roleplay both seriously and in detail, something which someone of such position should need.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

Languages
French - Accepted
German - Accepted
Malagasy - Accepted
Italian - Accepted

Character Applications
College - Accepted
College2 - Accepted
KPD - Accepted
CollegeProf - Accepted

OOC Applications
Event1 - Denied
Event2 - Denied
Age - Accepted

Situations
During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
The first thing I would do is just to simply ask them to stop, as something as small as that wouldn't really phase me. I would remind them that doing something like this could cause them to get in trouble, most likely leading to detention. However if it continues to happen, even a suspension. I would raise my voice if things continue, hoping to get the student to calm down through means of FearRP. If they do not react, I will give them a detention.
You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I would first remind the Principle that this job was hazardous before I'd attempt at completing such a task, being as safe and as careful as possible doing so. However, if I find the job unfinishable, I would return to the Principle and explain my reasons, and perhaps even contribute ideas on how to make the task safer.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
In reaction to their behaviour, I would carefully approach them, attempting to talk to them in the calmest way possible. I'm not sure what the problem is, so I make sure to check if they are alright and if there's anything I could do to help. I would then attempt to help them and guide to help make their job safer or help to calm them down. If there's nothing I could do, I would leave it, but if there was, I'd have to call another member of staff as I would have to remain at the desk without leaving it for too long.
When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
In the break room, she would act quite normally as any other person would. She'd be laid-back and calm, probably with her nose in a book or quietly listening to music. She would attempt at a conversation, although she wouldn't really know her colleagues that well as she'd be too quiet to get to know them.

Provide us with at least 3 detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
/me &6&ostood beside the machine as she'd wait for the files to copy, watching as the sheets of paper neatly fall into the tray before picking them up in a bunch.
/me &6&owatched as the student approached the desk, greeting them with a kind smile as they'd stand in front of her. "Good morning/afternoon, how may I help you?"
/me &6&ocleared her throat as she'd attempt to get the student's attention, her brows furrowing a little as they'd ignore her.​

In-Character Section
Full Name:
Makaira Nakamura

Title:

Miss.​
Academic Degree: Associate’s degree
Year of Graduation: 2011
Major(s): English, Business
Minors: Sociology​
Backstory
Makaira was born on the 29th January 1993, being brought up in a normal Japanese household with her sister, Kimiko and other siblings. Their life was stress-free, her parent's well-known lawyers and herself and her sister the perfect students throughout their school lives. Her parents were very supportive and encouraging throughout her school life with both herself and her sister. Nothing went wrong in their lives, some may even see it as simply plain and boring, but Makaira didn't mind it. From a young age, she has had her heart set on following in her parents' footsteps and becoming a lawyer, or someone closely related to that field. She passed high-school and college quite easily, of course with perfect grades.

Due to her motivation towards hard work, she didn't exactly have that many friends, as she spent most of her time studying or at home engaging in activities such as reading or cooking, joining with her parents whenever they were home. She found her teenagehood quite lonely and without friends, although she didn't exactly complain about it much. Her parents provided her with everything, from a large roof over her head to sending her to a high-performing school, so she felt like she shouldn't complain about her loneliness.​
The motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation for joining KHS is that after the time I spent as a college professor as well as the hours I spend on the KPD, I find that working in the school very appealing as it allows me to interact and roleplay with all sorts of characters and personalities on a day-to-day basis. Another thing that motivates me that it allows me to work with both students and pupils alike, helping to develop my roleplaying skills further as well as giving me more potentially enjoyable experiences
Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I feel like my contribution and my devotion to my roles is something worth noting. I'm extremely active on my accounts and I am very much prepared to put in as long as I need to to create a great and to create a comfortable working environment in-game. This role is something which I am very much prepared to be fully dedicated to, allowing the many hours I have free to contribute towards it. I am very known to be very approachable and I am easily able to transfer it into SRP where it'll easily enable me to guide the students and help them throughout their school day.

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
ACCEPTED!

Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Office Secretary, there's just a few steps left in order to get your role in discord and in-game.

- Ensure that you're in the Karakura Academics Discord
Make sure to @KimiNoUso#9999 in #roles to receive your role if you don't have it upon your acceptance.

- Request your role via forums [CLICK HERE]
Link this application as evidence.

If you have any other questions, feel free to DM me on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread