Accepted Exbkis's Chef Application

Exbkis

Level 16
BACKW000DS
BACKW000DS
Notable
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
Exs_ ,Aqfts (I want it to be on my Aqtfs account)
Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Exbkis#8049
How old are you? (Optional):
N/A (Preferred to say in DMS)
What is your time zone?:
EST
Describe your activity on the server:
I'm very active on the server, and I'd give a solid rating of a 8.5 out of 10 and I'll be more active if this application gets accepted because then I'd have a purpose in Roleplay and I'd be needed more often so of course I would log on my frequently, I'd be online more often on the weekends but I'll always be on in the weekday's around 3PM est or less, But weekday's I can be on for 5-9 hours a day and I'll try my best to stay as active as possible for this role, and I'll try my best to be on as much as possible.
Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I've been banned a few times but I try harder to not get banned again, 1st ban ERP this was when I was new at the time. 2nd ban was for 4 warnings, 3rd ban was for Opressive Language, and the last ban was for Ooc Toxicity and Ooc Trolling which are the most recent bans, I am preventing myself from being banned again and I do understand that if I were to be banned again I will be removed/demoted from this position and I also understand that because of the bans I may be denied because of reputation and etc, I will try my best to not get banned again and I'd be very happy if you took my application into consideration or accept it, thank you.
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I do acknowledge this and this will never happen as I'll stay active as possible.
School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Chef!
In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
School Chefs are in charge of the Cafeteria, They provide all of the nutrients students need, The prepare the food and make up healthy meals and they create their food with passion, They make the meals to sustain students diets, as well when chefs are on break/off hours they are required to prevent any conflict that breaks out as this is needed so no one gets harmed psychically, Chefs also need to maintain cleanliness intact to prevent infection and disease from infecting food and potentially getting students sick, as well washing hands is mandatory for Chefs, Chefs have to clean the kitchen as well, This sums up what Chefs do, I do hope you take my application into consideration.
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I've roleplayed for a total of 7-8, in multiple games, I roleplayed on many servers and with my friends on Minecraft and other games, I've explored all types of Roleplay including SchoolRP and GangRP, I've also been a teacher on previous roleplays me and my friends have done, but I'd like to experience this type of position in the SchoolRP server, but I've had many years of experience with roleplay, I've enjoyed every bit of it too as well I've roleplayed for many years up to 7-9 years I would say.
Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Maiden Application [DENIED]
Height Application[DENIED]
Third Language Application [DENIED]
Third Language Application #2[DENIED]
German Application[ACCEPTED]
Russian Application[ACCEPTED]
German Application
[DENIED]
Height Application
[ACCEPTED]

Ban Appeals:
[DENIED]
[DENIED]
[DENIED]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Grade-12 Student, 18 Years

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Nicholas would calmly ask them politely to stop swearing trying his best to avoid any conflict, Nicholas would then ask them to stop swearing again if they didn't listen he'd calmly threaten detention, and if the problem tended to occur he'd call other staff's aiding the conflict and a chance for SLT to be called and the student to be suspended or expelled depending on the amount of suspensions, but he'd make sure to give them detention, adding them to the list.
You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Nicholas would immediately call backup, before getting in between the students attempting to stop the fighting, asking them to them to stop threatening detention to both of them as backup arrives, after succession Nicholas will tell them that they will be put on of the detention list.
Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Nicholas would question the fellow employee of what they are doing, I'd inform them that what they are doing is strictly prohibited on School grounds and would threaten the male that he'd report them to the SLT if they repeat their actions, and attempt to discourage them from repeating the mistakes, He'd make sure they don't repeat this again.
When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Nicholas would be very laid back, If someone approached him he'd formally greet them properly introducing himself to the fellow co-worker that approaches him, He'd also have a sense of kindness around him, He'd always seem to be the nicest person and he'd refrain from getting in any inappropriate conversation and he'd stop anything that happens in the break room.
Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me

He held the food inside of his hands as he gently gave it to the student having a big smile on his face saying "There you go, You're welcome!" as he turned around grabbing another meal for a student as he handed it to them saying "You're welcome!"
/me
The male took a mop, mopping the floor clean swaying from left to right mopping the floor aiming for the spots of the food he'd spilt previously with a big smile on his face as he put the mop in the mop bucket as the floor was fully clean, than he'd proceed to take a rag wiping the counter top off cleaning it completely quoting
"Clean!" as he put the rag away, before going to clean off the plates and dishes, scrubbing them off fully.
/me
Nicholas saw another employee approach him, The employee asked "Hello how are you?" Nicholas would say "I'm doing fine, how about you?" the employee would respond "I'm doing fine as well, the other employee would respond "What is your name?" and Nicholas would say "My name is Nicholas, how about yours." the employee would respond "Oh, My name is Bill." Nicholas would sit down sipping his coffee "It's been nice meeting you." Nicholas would say, The employee said "It's been nice meeting you as well, I'll see you around sometimes Nicholas." as the other employee walked off.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Nicholas E. Young
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.
Preferred Name:
Nick, Mr.Young
Age (Minimum is 25):
Religious Denomination:
Christian
Marital Status:
Single

Academic Degree:
4 Year Bachelor Degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Culinary Arts, Economics

Minors:
Political Science, Japanese

Nationality:
Biracial German/African American

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

Native Languages:
German

Other Languages:
Russian, Japanese

Backstory
Nicholas was born in Frankfurt, Germany, His mother was a chef and his father was a Doctor, Nicholas lived a very rich life having good parents, He was sent to a Culinary Camp for children where he learned a lot of advanced cooking, from the ages 4-8 he was taught by his mother everything she knew, He could make multiple advanced dishes and learned fast.
He soon went to high school at the age of 15 enrolling in a culinary arts program where he had more teachers teach him cooking skill and he learned a lot and improved his skill amazingly.
One year later at his age of 16 his mother died from a fatal car crash, she was instantly rushed to the hospital where she died at, Nicholas was there for her at the hospital he decided to continue his journey's with cooking in honor of his mother, Nicholas started hanging out with his father more who also happened to have a little knowledge about his culture of cooking and showed him his grandmothers recipes, Nicholas studied through the pages thoroughly, He started studying more information in general, He began acing all of his tests becoming more intelligent by the days, At the age of 17 he got a part time job at a bakery where he made multiple pastries as he applied as a chef.
Nicholas decided he'd live in Japan, specifically Karakura because of the backstory and how interested he was in it, he took multiple classes about it and still continued studying other cultures, he was astonished of how much he had learned and the information would be useful to him, He soon started studying math taking a few courses, His birthday was coming up soon and he was in his Senior Year, The year would be 2010 and he'd stumble across video games which he took interest in, he bought a console and plugged it in playing a few different video games, but after a while he had lost interest and began to study more Culinary Arts.
Nicholas had just turned 18 and Senior Year was over halfway done, The male took some more classes until he got a call from the hospital asking him to go immediately, his father had broken his leg and requested for Nicholas to be there with him, Nicholas visited him daily until he was healed, Senior year was over and Nicholas had a 3.7 gpa, his father was very proud of his GPA and said he'd pay for an Culinary Arts School for him and Nicholas happily agreed applying to the Culinary Arts School where he got accepted and did a 4 year bachelors degree.
He soon got hired as a chef and utilized his skills and people loved the food he cook and the restaurant that he worked at increased in Popularity, He had skyrocketed and he was promoted to Manager and he got payed quite a large salary until his small downfall because of a new shop that opened but that didn't trouble him as he was still happy with his position, He was 24 at the time and he decided he wanted to become a citizen in Karakura so he moved.
It has been 5 years past and Nicholas finds a ad for Karakura Schooling District he viewed the positions and saw a chef position open and decided to look into it, he eventually decided to apply.
(571 Words)

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I'd like to be put in a environment that I am used to such as the kitchen, and I'd like to put my skills to work and utilize all of my skills to provide for the Students at the Schooling District of Karakura and I think I'm qualified for this position and I dont want all of my training and learning to be put to waste, I am confident I will be accepted and I'd love for the Schooling District to give me a chance, and I really think I can do a great job, I hope you put consideration towards my application, and I'll do anything I can to provide to the students.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
Because I've learned many skills over my lifetime and I'm highly qualified for this position, I am dedicated to this position and I will try with 100% effort and gratitude and I am a hard working individual and I will not stop at all costs and I am worthy of this position, I will work my hardest for this position, I will put all of my effort into this, and I will put everything I have as I'm willing to do anything for this position.

Extra

Additional notes about your application:

(Also the total word count is 2,120)
Do you have any questions?:
N/a​

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Accepted

Good application! Although your history is pretty full I've seen that it has changed in the past month. Ping me on Academics Discord to get started - mariav#6666

Users who are viewing this thread