Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
Ezerina_

Discord Name & Tag:
Ezerina#6440

Previous bans:
none

Describe your activity on the server:
I’d say I am very active, I was always active when I had tests and exams, even when I had many things on my mind. No matter what I never procrastinated and had time to do my important things in order to play on srp without stressing over anything. I’d give myself a 10 now because I can play a lot due to not having school anymore. School basically ended for me, so I can be as active as I want without having to do many things that could be in my way of me not being as active.

Which timezone are you in?
CST

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
Language Application | SchoolRP - Sign language Application (Accepted)
Icelandic Language Application | SchoolRP - Icelandic Language Application (Accepted)
Ezerina_ | Police Officer Application | SchoolRP - KPD Application (Denied)

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying is that I always wanted to leave gangrp, but to leave it for something more enjoyable and that isn’t near as toxic as gangrp. Gangrp is fun sometimes, but it could cause a lot of stress and hatred and because of that I started to isolate myself away from gangrp for a while. I see KPD as a new experience for me to join as I have always wanted to make new friends in the kpd and in srp in general, I already have a few friends in the KPD who I always wanted to role play with them as a cop rather than just a normal civilian as I always did with them. But most importantly I just want to enjoy having a new experience in being a cop, instead of committing crimes and always being the bad person, I rather try to see how it is to be the good person known as the police force which is the complete opposite of gangrp. I want to have a new chapter on srp for myself rather than doing the same old gangrp and other types of role play in school rp. Being a part of the Karakura police department feels like a good choice for me since it is also something new that I have never got to experience before. I want to be a long-term member of the KPD and stay in it for as long as I can, I don’t want to be there just to try and see if I like it, because I know I will enjoy it anyways and want to stay in a new side of SRP. I have applied before but unfortunately got denied, I want to try again and prove that I can be a good active police officer, I always make sure to keep a clean record on SchoolRP. and not to purposely get a punishment or a warning.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I know that police officers work as hard as they can to save other people's lives as if it was their own family members or close friends' lives. Police are the good people, they are the people you seek help for and want to be with, the people who try their very best to succeed in doing their job successfully without hesitation. Police have to go through a lot especially when it’s their first time, they got to pay real close attention as on duty they are putting their life on the line and many others as well including their co-workers, they have a lot of responsibilities to look after. You can’t be a police officer to “try it out” you have to put your mind to it and be dedicated and committed to the role. It’s not only about catching criminals, but they have to deal with a good amount of stress even other than being on duty. They still have to watch their back and they also have to go through logging arrests constantly, working at the front getting bail money and writing names down, they have to go to court, etc. Police work is nowhere near easy especially in real life, you have to listen to your higher ups as they will be your role models and inspire you to become better than you are and to have a good future. Police cannot mess up, it looks and can be very bad if Police mess up, being a cop is not a game and if you screw up depending on the scenario and circumstances it can put someone's life in danger, you have to take it as serious as possible. They have different types of equipment and appearance of uniform and gear with them depending on their assignment/task they do not carry the same equipment all the time other than the normal set of a Glock, Taser, Cuffs and a Baton. They have a lot of important different ranks, they get promoted depending if they pass their exams and how they behave to their co-workers, and how they do their tasks when they are on duty.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police are super important to SchoolRP because without Police there would be crime everywhere and no one is good enough to stop it, even good civilians can’t stop crime due to them not even having the proper equipment to prevent any illegal activities. Without Police the server would be unrealistic and not be schoolRP because it would be constant crime everywhere and it wouldn’t be taken as a normal roleplay server that has to do with teaching, it would feel like a city that has too much crime going around even in public as if there was some sort of civil war. The KPD is one of the most important factions other than the EMS, they have to keep in touch with ems and that they have to be prepared constantly every day for any calls that could be very important. They aren’t for the server itself but for the city of Karakura it affects the server immersively, there are criminal factions that are huge and can’t be stopped by normal civilians, that is why KPD is there like any normal in real life city to have a police force to prevent crime and seek justice towards criminals. With a non-corrupt and well-trained police force, the civilians of karakura are able to roam freely most of the time without not having to witness crime as much as they would be if KPD was not a thing in Karakura or the server itself.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I'll completely understand and respect any decisions made.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I will work my hardest and best.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I will always do my best to show when needed.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Ahma N. Ōmori

Character's age (if accepted):

Character's gender & pronouns:
Female
She/Her

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

Grade-12

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
JSL
Icelandic

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
My character Ahma is a sweet individual who stands at 5’2 and weighs about 120 lbs with a well athletic build but on the skinnier side. Decently attractive and doesn’t put on as much makeup as that’s the last thing on her mind when it comes to being on duty. She cares for others and isn’t the type to misjudge or misunderstand someone, when she talks to someone, she is respectful and looks at them in the eyes appropriately without any mean looks. She’d have a friendly toned voice and speaks politely; she isn’t as strict but might be if it’s really necessary and she needs to. She sometimes switches topics often if she is uncomfortable as well. She is overall a calm person who doesn’t like to start arguments and has a good scent of Lavendar.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
Ahma will always maintain the best level of professionalism she can stand with when it comes to professional situations especially when she’s on duty. She always holds a serious outlook when she’s on the job, she will try her best to accomplish her tasks/assignments, she can express her feelings in many ways that are respectful and even cool to hear about. She stays well-mannered on and off the job, staying serious and focused, being prepared for anything in the world that will come in her way to prevent crime. Ahma will always attempt to fulfill her duties in a well-timed manner and not hesitate to do so, she never hesitates and does what she is told by her higher ups to prove her loyalty to her co-workers and proves she is eligible and fit for the job.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
Ahma’s outlook on her co-workers & teamwork is that she always would like to maintain a good relationship between herself and her co-workers on and off duty. She is not a fake person to where she only talks to her co-workers on the job then ignores them or doesn’t talk to them at all off the job. Making new friends is what she likes to do, friends come and go but she sees co-workers that are part of the KPD which she will be with for a very long time working together with them. She sees co-workers as if they were her own family as she will start to hold a good relationship with many of them and get to meet more along her journey of becoming a police officer. She also sees teamwork as a very important job, it’s not a game of volleyball where if you mess up it’s safe and sound you could always practice and come back to succeed. When you mess up on duty as a police officer, it could end up really bad to the point where someone loses their life and there’s no coming back from it to succeed and re-do the situation. Yes, you do learn from it but that's why in the KPD you will learn a lot of scenarios and understand the risks you can get into and the consequences, situations, circumstances, etc. Ahma views teamwork in the KPD ten times more to be practiced and trained compared to a regular high school sports because it could end up tremendously bad since the KPD is no joke and you put yours and others lives on the line every day when you are on duty mostly depending on what task you are also assigned to, but you could have a small task and it could turn into a big one in no time, which is why you prepare at all times and keep your eyes focused and steady.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?
I see myself as a follower at first when it comes to joining the KPD because I will be inspired by many higher ups and want to become just like them or better, I will follow them with every step they teach me in order for me to become a better police officer on duty and a better person in general. I will be in many different types of points of view as a cop and want to learn more, so my higher ups will most likely be my role models. I also can see myself as a leader because I always step up for myself of what I believe in, I believe it’s always good to be a fair person, to not misjudge others for what they look like because everyone has a purpose in life and that sometimes people are lead in the same path or even bread in gang affiliation. I can see myself as a follower of when I eventually could get a promotion and I would be able to teach newcomers to the KPD such as the cadets in order to make them a better cop than me and to succeed and have a better life as a police officer standing up for the citizens and seeking justice into criminals. I also research a lot of information for myself to become a leader and to understand what I am leading in.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)
Ahma N. Ōmori was born in Karakura Japan, where as a kid at the young age of 7, she always wanted to become a police officer. Her mom was already a police officer long ago in the KPD, she served as a detective and was always catching criminals non-stop. The only cons were that her mother was very busy and could barely see Ahma, her mother would get calls most of the time and had to go on duty immediately because of the amount of crime there was in Karakura. Ahma would get sad often and be at home with her dad who worked as an engineer. Ahma almost had a better relationship with her dad compared to her mom because she would barely see her mom, but she got really inspired to become a police officer when she did not like the bullies at school and would always get enough valid evidence to report a bully or anyone breaking school rules and report them to a school faculty member. She hated bullies with a passion but understood they could also be bullied at home and could be getting treated unfairly which makes them take their anger out on others. Ahma grew up realizing at the age of 12 that kids who break rules at school and never learn from them, eventually if they do not learn from their mistakes, they could end up going to jail depending on what they do. Ahma always was part of clubs that went against bullying in her high school at age 15. Ahma was taken by her mom at age 17 to “take your kid to work day” Ahma was in love with the KPD because she saw how they worked and saw how they caught criminals putting their lives on the line, she loved the feeling of the adrenaline rush and how she really tried her best to prove how she can work. The KPD was impressed by Ahma how she was able to track down a criminal but not put her hands on them as she was not obviously an actual police officer. Ahma had a shocking incident where her mom was stabbed, this made her fully realize that cops can be targeted, her mom was stabbed when she was on duty for arresting a gang member, she almost died but was saved by other police officers who tracked her body cam and saved her before she fully died, she was in the hospital for at least 2 months. Ahma was very shocked and understood she could be targeted as well and being a police officer sometimes can’t be as fun as it seems because the purpose of being a police officer isn’t to be “fun” it’s to be taken seriously and that it’s not a game and there could be a lot of scenarios a police officer would have to go through. Not only was Ahma’s mom stabbed on duty, but her mom’s co-worker was stabbed on duty as well because they were baited into a trap house after attempting to capture someone for evasion, it didn’t take long where KPD arrested a criminal and a whole gang started to rebel and fight against KPD taking many officers lives. Ahma understood what she was going to apply for and work for, she understood how dangerous being a police officer could be and how easy it could be for her to lose her own life. Ahma graduated high school, then later graduated college in criminal justice, proving she is ready to become an actual police officer after passing her college exams.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

No, you will be arrested for minor illegal weaponry, most criminals get this weapon from gang members who sold them, but the main seller is from the black-market dealers, which is obviously very illegal, and people shouldn’t have this type of weaponry, there is a lot of more dangerous weapons that could do way more damage compared to just a pocket knife. After being arrested for having a pocket knife which is minor illegal weaponry, there will be a bail after a certain number of days, having a charge like this and being bailed after, the police officers would have your record and confiscate any ballistic mask or legal weapon you may have on you after your bail if you get searched again.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
Eyepatches, birth control, paracetamol, surgical masks, cough syrup.

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
I would immediately turn on my bodycam if it’s not already on, and record it with my body cam, later on sending it to a higher up in order for them to take over the situation and deal with the co-workers who were beating an inmate. If the beating is really bad towards the inmate and the inmate is at stake of being very badly injured or even killed or knocked out, I would myself still be recording with the body cam for evidence and also hold the officers back and explain to the officers how they are putting their job at risk of being revoked or even demoted by a higher up.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
I would automatically have my body cam turned on because I would be on duty I assume, I would radio in for backup, after that I would withdraw my taser or glock depending on the situation and what the circumstances can lead to. Telling the criminals to back off and to face the wall multiple times before I’d have to tase them in order to arrest them, if they pull out an illegal weapon, then I'd withdraw my glock-17 instead. If I am still a cadet, I’d simply just have my taser out since I would not have a glock yet, and I would attempt to tase any criminal who attempts or is already assaulting my co-worker making sure I am not accidentally firing a taser shot towards my own co-worker or an innocent bystanding civilian, making sure to always have my bodycam on and to radio in backup before getting myself involved in the situation.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
I’d request for a private one on one conversation with a higher up of why I believe a co-worker is corrupt and helping criminal organizations, I’d gather all the body cam footage and any other footage I can off or on duty and send it to the higher ups because it would be horrible and very dangerous knowing a co-worker wouldn’t have anyone else's back on duty because they are clearly working with a criminal organization.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
I’d explain to them I am not corrupt, and that they chose to do their dirty actions in order to get in jail, they chose to not comply and get arrested themselves for breaking the law and that they chose this path of being a criminal. I’d explain to them the only way out is by bail unless they don’t have a bail, and I would immediately fine them as well, since attempted bribery is considered a fine-able offense. If they cannot pay for the fine, they would simply be arrested.

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
ACCEPTED
Welcome to the Karakura Police Department! Please make sure to have
a look at the Emergency Discord server for further information.​

Users who are viewing this thread