Ezerina_ | Police Officer Application

Ezerina

Level 1
KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICE OFFICER APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
Ezerina_

Discord Name & Tag: Ezerina#6440

Previous bans: I have no previous bans, and I don’t intend to get anything bad that can ruin my reputation.

Describe your activity on the server: I would say that my activity on server is an 8.5/10, but there is days where I am more active then the usual, but normally I’d be very active and play daily, the only times I’d probably not be online is if I have a heavy amount of homework, or an upcoming quiz, test or exam. But overall I am very active and tend to be more active, I don’t procrastinate with my homework or anything so I make sure to do those first before playing on SchoolRP.

Which time zone are you in?
My time zone is CST.

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
JSL Language Application (Accepted)
Icelandic Language Application (Accepted)

What is your motivation for applying?:

One of the best parts of being a cop is the job variety. No two days are ever the same. Police officers are given a wide variety of tasks and duties – and you never know what's going to happen next. One day you could be investigating a double homicide and the next apprehending a high profile drug dealer with outstanding warrants for his arrest, I am active and can even be more active as I find it exciting to become a police officer, I can be on whenever unless I am doing something very busy I will notify who ever I have to. GangRP can get toxic and has a decent chance of getting you a bad reputation if you join any gang, people would probably dislike you for a reason until they find out the type of person you are, I’ve seen multiple scenarios where a player gets hated for being in a gang, then eventually the person hating understands that the person joining a gang is just a regular individual who just wants to enjoy their time, gangrp can be fun correct, but it could also lead you in bad paths as well and can cause unnecessary toxicity, I’d like to involve myself in a more respected and calmed environment, you could also get hate for being a cop but at least it’s dealt with more professionally, and you could stay calm and just have fun as long as you’re doing your job right. I’d have fun completing my assignments and tasks and also when having police training, It sounds fun and not only that I get to learn the police force side of SRP, seeing how they are and which would help me build a good reputation in SRP and that I’d like to actually try my hardest and not fool around to prove to myself that I can be suitable for the police role and maintain focus when on the job, always being cautious when off duty or on duty.

While there is occasional paperwork that needs to be filled out, most of what a police officer does involves exciting field work. You'll see and hear things that no other job will provide. You'll do things that no other professional can do. Police officers apprehend suspects, respond to emergencies, track down wanted criminal, investigate murders, issue citations, and much, much more. I’ve always looked up to KPD, I was always interested in it since there's always so much to do. As for being a cop i'm pretty sure it is very stressful but I am willing to take that risk, even if it means having to risk my character's life to save others. There is only one constant in being a cop – there's never a dull day. I’ve always wanted to try different aspects of SRP, including becoming a police officer. Seeing as i used to do GangRP, it would be toxic comments almost all the time and it gets old very quick. I would like to put myself in a possible better community. I do think becoming a police officer will extend my knowledge on Role-play in general. Being in KPD seems really fun and entertaining, and because of that I would love to be a part of that. I know I have a lot of dedication that would be going into playing the role of a police officer. I am very active, since at the moment I do only have one account meaning I will be on as much as I can.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

A police officer’s work involves four main types of activities: crime prevention, emergency response, investigations and coordinating police services.
The main aspect of a police officer’s work, and certainly the one normally associated with the early stage of an officer’s career, is crime prevention. This involves:

Maintaining order;
Ensuring public safety; and
Enforcing laws and regulations.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?

The police officer is a major contributor to order and safety in our society. However, their role is not limited to emergency interventions (such as accidents or arrests) or long-term crime investigations. Contact with the public to provide prevention or information is an equally important function of their career. Just like in SchoolRP, Police are important, especially considering all the GangRP happening.
Without police in srp, it would basically be an entire purge event with chaos everywhere, and it won't be safe at all, I enjoy seeing the KPD spring into action because they are doing the right thing and attempting to stop criminals. They play a very important essential role to put their own lives at risk which is something no one would do, and they do it just to save other lives as well.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

Yes, I do acknowledge this and I understand.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

Yes, I acknowledge this and I promise to be 100% dedicated to this role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?

Yes, I do acknowledge this and I promise to attend any sort of training whilst being online.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Ahma Kuznetsov

Character's age (if accepted):

Character's gender & pronouns:
Female, She/Her

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

Grade-12

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?

Ahma is proficient in Icelandic and JSL.

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

Ahma is a Japanese-Russian female, she stood at the height of 5’6”. Ahma would have sharp facial features with a toned athletic build. Ahma would be very intelligent, funny and bossy in certain situations, with a good heart. She’d have a very slight Russian accent, her voice would be soft yet could be raised at a powerful level when needed to. She’d have Heterochromia, her left eye would be gray-blue while her right eye would be an emerald color. She’d have rosy cheeks with freckles and dimples.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?

Ahma stays as professional as she can, especially when she’s off duty or on duty, she doesn’t want to seem different as if she’s two faces, she remains calm at all costs, she doesn’t want to have any type of immature reputation going around her. Ahma tends to stay mature and act her age, she loves talking to people who seem friendly and doesn’t look like a fake individual who is playing an act to pretend to be nice, she has quick reactions and tends to always be cautious when she’s off or on the job, especially if she’s in the middle of engaging with a criminal or already arresting one. Ahma does not want no part in corrupt behavior, she isn’t the type to be power hungry and always follows her own rules that her father and mother told her, to always be respectful and do the right thing. She never lets anything get to her and to not take anything personal when she’s on duty or talking to any close friends or co-workers, or even higher ups.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?

Ahma believes that it would be amazing to always maintain a good friendship/relationship with her co-workers, knowing how they strike into action will help understand each other and they would work together more better, knowing how they control emotions and how they reflect and observe situations. Therefore, it would help a lot when it comes to teamwork, teamwork is key, it is very important like in any other sport where you must work together in order to accomplish something. But instead police officers use team work like a sport, but something way more important because they are working to take down a threat who is endangering someone else's life, so they are attempting to save someone's life. It is not a sports team but they work together like one, communicating which plays a big part in their radios, which helps a lot to work as a team to stop any incoming threats. The amount of adrenaline rush that strikes an officer is what also trains them to control their actions and what they do in very important situations, Ahma sees this as an opportunity to work as professional and perfect as possible with her co-workers in order to accomplish any task assigned to them because unlike a team working to win a soccer game, this is a police force working to save someone's life from being either physically injured or even worse killed. Ahma tends to stay as cool as possible to maintain a good understanding and she doesn’t jump into conclusions and she is not biased at all, she loves to hear two sides of a story as well, she wants to stay as calm and respectful as possible to her co-workers. She likes to see from different points of view in order to gain a good understanding of her co-workers which could also help with teamwork..

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?

I see myself as both, a leader because I would love to help out others in learning. I always lead my own self to what I understand the most and what will help me in my future, I care a lot for others as well and would love to lead them to a better future as if I was a teacher. I always stand up for what I believe in as long as I did good enough research to understand what I am even standing up for, and knowing I am standing up for it in a good reason, I don’t let people attempt to change my view on things because it could mess up of how I see things and it would make me feel that I am being controlled. I also see myself as a follower because sometimes there is tough love out there, and I’d love to learn to become a better police officer in a hard way, or an easy way depending on the higher up, no matter what I will be inspired by the higher ups because they went through a lot to be at their position and it requires a lot of hard work to be done, as in life there is no handouts and you have to work for what you want to become.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)

Ahma Kuznetsov, she was born in Russia back in 1997, she had a really great wealthy family, and she always paid attention in school, she always cared about herself and most importantly her friends, she was the type of person who put others first instead of her own self, her mom worked as a police officer in Russia, and the area they lived in an area that was dangerous so her mom was always called in on duty and sometimes couldn't really go off duty as often, her mom was very busy with police work as she was working as a police captain, Ahma had a decent relationship with her parents, her mom not as often, her name was Kazuma. Her dad also worked for the police department alongside her mom, which is where they met each other in the police department. Ahma wanted to work as hard as her dad Kashek and her mom Kazuma, her brother Kanzer also wanted to follow her dad's footsteps, Ahma wanted to try her best and put her full work ethic in there. She always stood up for the bullied kids and recorded video evidence in order for them to get punished, she didn't like bullies at all. Growing up she understood that if bullies never learned, they eventually became criminals and from there it's the police officers job to deal with them. Ahma never let her emotions get the best of her, she loves how her dad and mom worked alongside each other, her mom as a police captain and her dad as a police corporal, eventually she got a quick reality check noticing her dad was shot but in the bullet proof vest, she understood her life will always be on the line when on duty, Ahma got scared because of how she was hearing on the news that police officers were being targeted on a daily ever since they had arrested a leader of a huge Russian mafia, so cops were being targeted heavily dying everyday no matter what rank they were. Ahma and her family moved from Russia and made it to karakura where Ahma graduated college and got her diploma for criminal-justice, going into an academy and studying hard and working hard to become a police officer. Ahma had very good motivation for this knowing she has the bravery to stay in this job and had the perfect emotional control in order to not let anyone get in her way and that she knew she had to follow orders and do her job in a professional manner.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

No, a pocket knife is a minor illegal weapon.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription

Band-Aid, Surgical mask, cane, Paracetamol and an eyepatch.

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?

Ahma would try to separate them, get them to stop and report it to the higher ups, using her body cam as video evidence to back me up in the situation.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?

Ahma would try to reason with the person who is assaulting the co-worker, she’d try to talk them out of it, make them stop and if that doesn’t work, she’ll pull out a taser in an attempt to help them.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?

Ahma would collect all the important information and proof about an officer being corrupt, after collecting all the proof she needed, she’d report it to the higher ups with good evidence.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?

Ahma would give them a warning for them to stop trying to bribe her and if they continued, she’d arrest them, explaining to them that money won’t solve everything in life, and people shouldn’t be getting a pass due to the amount of money they can offer as they still have committed crimes.​

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
Thank you for applying for KPD. Unfortunately, the higher-up team and I
have decided to deny this application. Most times it is simply due to the fact that
there are more suitable applicants, so feel free to give it another shot on the next cadet wave!​

Users who are viewing this thread