F1F4's Black Market Application #2 | Trouble

F1F4

Level 7
F1F4
F1F4
Notable+
  • F1F4'S BMD APPLICATION
    NOTE:
    Once again, regarding the two warns. I've improved on these factors and have not since then committed to any of the same issues. I apologize in advance if I troubled any staff member or just people in general.

NOTE 2: Most of this application has been copied from the last one with also a bunch of adjustments and improvements.

IGN: F1F4 (Main/Applicant) F1F4v2 (Alt)

Previous bans/warns/kicks:
Unfortunately, 2 warnings belong to my Applicant account. I have apologized and dealt with the consequences of the warning. Thankfully, I have not received any more notices as these warnings were in my early days of SRP. I did not receive any bans or kicks, fortunately.

Describe your activity on the server:
I joined SRP around 2020, and have played actively since then. I am fairly active on the server, and even more, active on community servers. I’ve applied a great amount of time on SchoolRP, dedicating some of my free time towards it too. That heavily includes interacting with many people and befriending them. I’ve developed my characters and continue to do so, and that supports the time that will be put into fulfilling BMD’s tasks; developing the Criminal Community with the help of the rest! In addition, I'll be able to fulfill orders for many people in a similar timezone to myself.

Specify your Discord username (USER#0000) and if you have a microphone: F1F4#9190.
I, fortunately, do have a working microphone.

Specify your country of origin and time zone:
Kuwait | GMT+3

What are your motivations for applying for the black market dealer role?:
I am motivated by many factors that were presented to me, and factors that were applied to me over time. The Criminal Community can be great in many satisfying and entertaining ways, and the Black Market roster has proved that continually with their creativity and dedication to the role. Even generally, it never fails to amaze me.

Though, what does spark my motivation for this specific role?
Well. As we all would know, there are many factions and many different opportunities presented to us upon arrival at SchoolRP. Yes, the criminal factions were the ones to spark my interest immensely. The opportunity for lore and storylines to this day expands in the Criminal Community, especially this one. I’ve seen a few of my friends strive with many of the factions of their choice and this faction, and that joys me as it adds to the motivation. Being in such a faction that is continually willing to expand the wisdom but also lore/story piques my interest; even my attention as it is interesting to me from a roleplay viewpoint and the excitement it gives. Being involved in this genre of roleplay is unique and how it’s carried out is what makes it unique. I am fledged in assisting newcomers and supporting Karakura’s Criminal Space with what it needs.

Fortunately, I’ve experienced what the criminal community can offer which includes: GangRP, CrimeRP, etc. Now, I am incredibly interested and excited to experiment with everything this role has to offer to my roleplaying experience and my characters that still continually develop. I’ve been developing my knowledge involving the Karakura Crime Space which inspires me to continue representing this community and ensure its presence in this server is secured; with the support of this faction and other criminal organizations. What PRIMARILY sparks my motivation is the thrilling roleplay experience, and the many roleplay opportunities that come with it. If I was ever to be given this opportunity of position, I’d gladly carry it with care and provide all the assistance and creativity dynamics to this faction and organization; that all includes future projects within this faction and CrimeRP generally; yes I would love to create cinematic projects and write pieces. Being a history student helps!

What helps you to stand out from other applicants & what can you uniquely provide to the team?:
Generally, my experience and honest dedication to bettering the Criminal world in Karakura; may it be ICly or OOCly. It is already enjoyable and still amazes me. What sets me from other applicants is the skills and characteristics I hold within me to accomplish what is necessary for this faction. I’ve communicated with many of the people in the Criminal community, which helps me understand their struggles, perspective, and so on. With a good amount of effort, I’m a writer and will provide further literacy in my roleplay experiences, any art pieces I may construct for criminal organizations; or projects if so. As said, I hold characteristics and capabilities that have helped me set foot into my accomplishments, sometimes supported by my friends too. I am fairly active on the Crime server and spend some of my free time speaking to one another, whilst also sharing views.

~ Vision: Vision may be a mandatory aspect, especially with work and responsibility. It helps in visualizing a mental image, a map, a direction to a certain workpiece you may try and achieve, or for whatever organization you are helping into success; earning further achievements and recognition. It helps me with creativity, settings goals, decision-making, etc. If I was ever to be introduced into this faction, vision will greatly help in assisting the other members and the leader.

~ Organization: My organization and planning are well-constructed in an advanced approach. Throughout my years, organization generally was a big part of my everyday life. Whether it was school events, family events, etc. I enjoy organizing in an attempt of satisfying people as it allows me to gain a sharper vision of my environment and which fits them. I’ve experienced and have been through many different tastes, styles, and so on; improving and examining certain aspects of each of my work. Organization greatly helps me maintain my respectability when it comes to it.

~ Responsible: In most and if not, all degrees. I try my best to maintain my responsibility towards things I have worked and put effort into. I am accountable for my actions, and always will try and improve whatever may be unexpected. It takes a major role in providing me with knowledge and understanding towards someone or something; also supports me in making better decisions next time, in the future.

~ Patience: Although the word Patience may be self-explanatory, I feel like there’s more to it. Patience is one of the major aspects of your path throughout life, a mandatory aspect. Patience may apply in many of your everyday things, such as Work, School, Time Management, etc. Thankfully, I am an individual with constructed patience as it helps me build better workpieces, which will result in frequent success; eliminating any unnecessary doubts as it helps me accept setbacks, and enjoy life more

What previous experience do you have in working with a team?:
I’ve been in numerous teams, whether it was in my real personal life or SchoolRP. I have a well-developed experience with teamwork. I’ve helped make video projects and writing pieces in a considerable number of project teams; even as to be a school president and in the Student Council and organizing my own Chess Club. However, I’ve also worked in an exceptional number of SchoolRP jobs or organizations, such as KAKU-KAI, ADOBANSU, AUFFALLEN, PROFESSOR FACTION, LARENCO, FIGHT CLUB, etc.
Despite all of these; I’ve also worked and helped some of the gang organizations in cinematic projects, still currently ongoing; even planning events with former gang organizations as I appreciate teamwork, and projects representing what the project is about. Just as much as I would appreciate assistance in many of my workpieces. Yes, I’ve done projects in my personal life and SchoolRP and am completely capable of relying on myself, remember? Patience. Still! Nothing beats efficient, constructed chemistry teamwork. Safe to say my previous experience this day reflects on my work and helps me improve gradually.

What suggestions do you have to help better the crime faction?:
I believe Karakura's beach is underutilized, in terms of action and usage. The beach along with the many boats and ships cruising through the waves of the ocean has a heavy load of potential for use; specifically by high-level/Verified Criminals or Black Market Dealers. This may be used as a storage unit, a trading turf, or simply a criminal hangout. As said, it is underutilized which enables the fact that it is usually undercrowded and if not, empty; the risks there can be high though currently low. As for now, these boats are only for a claim and buy though they can be heavily introduced into a much cooler range of events and ideas that fits the algorithm of the Crime Faction. Claim it, use it as a unit and support your business you know? I would love to see more events occurring throughout the pier, beach, and ESPECIALLY the boats. This also would fit nicely well with the new addon to the shipment plugin. In its first trials, it will be perfect. How cool would it be to add new buildings and constructions to the beach, yes? Such as Oil Rigs which may be claimed and possibly could add onto combat aspects such as claiming it, using it as an illegal business, and so on. Yes, it sounds large-scale but after all, it is an idea that I see potentially implemented into the future success of the server. This also would add a slight competitive-ness to claiming such stuff, more of like pirates and whatnot. Something Criminals could look up to and try and take with roleplay motives.

The beach would be the majority of the smuggling taking place. Black Market Dealers operate under their own methods; they would receive shipments of smuggled goods and contraband. And the beach would serve not only as an entry point for the contraband but also as an escape route for anyone who wants to evade the authorities and swim away. This again, adds to the thrill and the fun of roleplaying. I was thinking this oil rig can be underground, though still reveal the top of it on sea level. Perhaps, a network of tunnels supported by our current sewers can be implemented to aid the Black Market in smuggling their gifted contraband and shipments, valuables. This could apply to the whole community too.

Are you familiar with all rules pertaining to weapon profiles, combat, permissions, and player conduct on the server?:
Yes, I am familiar with all of the above and follow every frequent update made to them.

Are you familiar with that if you leave the black market at any point, the black market lead will have permanent kill permissions on your character?:
Yes, I am familiar with this rule and understand it.

Are you familiar with that if your character(s) is/are killed or permanently arrested twice, you will be removed from the black market?:
Yes, I understand and am completely fine with it as I’ve not had any issues with such risks.

Are you familiar with that you cannot reveal any out-of-character plans or potential addition to the black market to others?:
Yes, I am familiar with and understand.

Full Legal Name: Yū Ryou
Criminal Alias: "OWL"
Age & Occupation: 23 years of age | Unoccupied
Gender & Marital Status: Female | Unmarried

Ethnicity & Race: East Asian, German.
Known Languages: JSL | German | Japanese | English
Former Associations/Occupations: Former Forensic Scientist, currently unoccupied.
Highest Level of Education: Bachelor's qualification degree in Forensic Science, Biology.

Physical/Mental Ailments: Anemia
Known Family Members: N/A

Describe your character's appearance to the greatest detail:
Yū Ryou. An impassive expression was her welcoming approach, accompanied by lustrous medium-length black hair; a luminescent light chestnut brown iris on her left as her right unsighted with a scar extending down to her cheekbone covered by an eyepatch, continually serving a purpose and a reminder of her past dissension. Light-skinned, unexpressive thin lips. A tattoo planted onto her right shoulder that spoke “フクロウ” whilst her left shoulder expressed more,
An owl was drawn into her skin.

Describe your character's personality to the greatest detail:
Yū Ryou is very straightforward, She is mysterious and intelligent and has ahold of various skills regarding science and a few others aspects of life. Generous with friends; reliable intel-source as her vision and hearing are satisfactory. Yū communicates, though only with a sentence and if not, a few words depending on the current circumstance. She efficiently communicates through Japanese Sign Language and sometimes through morse code, her fingers once more. Yet, she is forewarned and perceptive. She takes time in getting comfortable around people; her communication through words develops. She is sarcastic at times, like every other. What may define her is her loyalty and reliability. Loyalty is something you would expect, though easily not given. Yū Ryou’s tradition is constancy and reliability. Whenever needed, whenever risky, whenever life or death. She’ll be there. Oh, and she’s very strategic. Despite her lack of communication through words, she yet strives for the happiness of her close ones and will support that achievement till peaked.

Describe your character's backstory to the greatest detail: (200+ words minimum)

The Old City | 1982

East-Berlin, July 18th, 1982. The Ryou’s endured a poor, damaged city. The economy suffered under the loss of many construction workers, professionals, and generally the looting of Russians. Most buildings were drab, gray, and ruptured. Most educated professionals had moved to the richer side, the west whilst some of them were forced to stay here. The Ryou family was born in Germany originally. The life offered there was harsh, and living under communist rule was even harsher at the time. Yū’s parents couldn’t afford the time to work in a place with no work, and therefore made money by selling coal.

The New City | 1999 - 2005
Yū had been born. Fast forward to Yu’s growth and dynamism. Germany was eventually unified once more as the Soviet Union proceeded to dissolve in 1991. Yū was now 6 years old by 2005, ongoing the new construction and rise of Germany as she finally walked foot into schools, further improving her education. Yū’s growth was thankfully smooth and clean, further enhancing her education and her social skills within the German life at the time. People were still devastated, and traumatized caused by the effects of the war as poverty rates still had increased. Yū’s sympathetic nature supported those in need and loved doing so. It was good knowing her emotions were still intact despite the harsh living conditions she had met in her first few years. Regardless of all of these conditions, she was gifted a pure soul.

The Advanced City | 2005 - 2011
Her parents were sweet and cared for her growth and development. By the time she was 12, she has found many friends and had developed friendly relationships. By now, her mother had been given a better job, baking. Her father was a member of the Frankfurt Mob. This initially granted Yū an opportunity that gives her insight into how that world works and sees what she can learn from her father's line of work to benefit her beloved work of science. Yū received tuition, and private teaching as the year 2011 introduced many newly assembled inventions. She was finally able to grasp the concept of the world to its extension. She understood her parent’s struggles and constructed a strong sense of empathy, vision, and... A love for science. She was heavily invested in science. By the time she is in her late teens, she has learned quite a bit from her guardian and has made a few contacts of her own from his connections. Which she plans to use to help her with her scientific endeavors.

Strange.. | 2011 - 2017
It’s the year 2015. Yū has turned 16 years old today, November 9th. Everything was much darker for her. Her father had disappeared for ‘work’ as her mother stayed seemingly stuck within herself, expressing herself through piano notes. Her music reverberated throughout the house in silence as Yū’s heart beat in sync with it. Yū graduated and completed her IGCSEs and was on her path to achieving the job that she enjoyed most. Science. Forensic Science, and Biology. In the year 2017, no trace of her father. She was in college funded by a scholarship. Thankfully, she made it into the Physical Science department, even forensic, and studied what she enjoyed most. Crimes were never before worse in Germany, and with advanced technology, it was worse. She is now 18 years old and on a 'bright' path. Yū had developed a growing interest in forensics, hoping to understand enough from her father’s line of work to find him. And as the crimes in Germany started to get worse, she had the desire to take on a career as a forensic scientist in order for her to find or rescue, her father. As the years went on, her desire only grew. She started her studies at college in the Physical Science department, and in particular focused on forensic science. Hoping that one day, she could finally put her skills to use to find her missing father.

Father | What happened?
Yū's father was being held by a rival criminal organization as he maintained high-level integrity throughout mobs. After his crime syndicate was shut down, the rival criminal organization saw an opportunity to take control of the smuggling ring. But when the rival criminal organization finally captured Yū's father... they knew that he was a valuable asset. So they decided to keep him alive, but force him to work for them. Yū's father was forced to work for a rival criminal organization. Yū herself tried to find her father but never had any luck. She always seemed to be one step behind the criminals, and they always managed to slip away before Yū could catch up to them. Yū's father was being held hostage in the hideout, and the criminals were trying to get information out of him. But they ended up getting frustrated with him, and they killed him in order to establish dominance around the radius of their circle

War | 2017-2022
She graduated with her bachelor's at the age of 20. Even as to have knowledge beyond the syllabus. Though she was not the happiest, she managed to breach through it. Anyhow, It’s the year 2019. She was finally recruited into a division within the police force. Her mother was nonetheless proud whilst her father lay rested away. Being a Forensic Scientist had made her acknowledge many more things in life, and what police may be. Her grasp on the concept of the world had extended even more and had finally embraced the tough tasks given by her job.

Ring ring! Operator: “110, what’s your emergency?”

N/A: “There’s an ongoing raid in uh... The C̸͔̏l̸̡̚ǘ̶͕b̷̰̈́. The club! The Gibş̷͋ŏ̵̩n̶̗͘ “

Operator: “Stay on the phone with me as we speak. Which club again Sir?”

A different,v̶̭̇o̵̰͐i̵̟̒c̵̼̈e̶͓͐?: “The Gibson..”

Here it starts. Police were shaken by the report; the forensics getting ready for the aftermath. The German Police declared it an emergency-level threat, never before experiencing a large-scale raid. They wore heavy armor, and shields and held tear gas along with assault rifles. Upon reaching the destination, the place was half burnt down with guns blazing bullets, reverberating into the air and shooting fear into many of the citizens outside. Officers and Rioters lined up outside the entrance, shields stood up; weapons behind in-line. “On the count of three, we’re breaching in! Heads up and stay alert! Any intruder holding a firearm, shoot on sight.” “YES SIR!” They all chanted back. Here the second wave of the raid starts, except it was a police raid. Upon breaching the door, they lined up once again with shields. “Two targets sighted, they’re holding hostages” The force split, moving around the club and shooting through every door though it wasn’t the wisest. Luckily, some targets were wounded whilst some hostages were too. A sniper would finally shoot a bullet into the mere glass, shattering it down to the ground before meeting impact with the target. Furthermore into the scout, none were to be seen and the threat had been eliminated. Bodies were everywhere and a total of 15 members of a supposed gang had been eliminated. Forensics were finally called for assistance and investigation along with a detective. Forensics were on the way, along with Yū as the driver. They all wore gloves, goggles, face masks, jumpsuits, and boots. The facemask wasn’t worn till reached. Suddenly, a deafening crash occurred. A car had engaged into the car of the Forensics, leaving it ravaged as it flipped countless times. The car was left laid on its back, unconscious and some dead Forensics. The detective remained alive, though heavily injured. Yū’s head bled as her vision and mind were dazed, her hand crawling out of the shattered windshield and dropping onto her stomach. Everything was faint, and the only audible thing she had heard was burning noises intensifying, loud steps approaching closer. Her vision would black out, further opening back her eyes still dazed after an individual had grabbed her. She could hear the screams of her other workers, fearing for her life. The individual demanded her attention, though she was unable to give it. Yū’s eyes would close, and meet with a consequence. Her right eye would suddenly feel a throbbing pain, met with an upward knife scratch. Her breathing got heavier, and her heartbeat boosted. Once again, blacking out but hearing her faint radio screaming “Report back on location! Report back!” The radio smashed as the individual walked away, along with many other individuals. Yū fell unconscious, waking up soon in a hospital.

The man in that crash injured Yu was a part of the same rival organization, in an attempt to wipe out the bloodline. It would backfire as Yu Ryou continually hunted them down.

Describe an interaction that your character may have as a black market dealer:
Karakura, Japan, 2022. Yū Ryou, laying down on her prison bed, minutes before the time for interrogation. She wore an orange jumpsuit, no shoes, and cuffs tied onto her wrists. The floor was uncomfortable to stand over, all little spikey and whatnot. An operator would finally unlock her prison cell, unlocking the lock and slamming the iron gate to the side. Yū Ryou would get up, and a faint smile formed on her lips as she gradually walked behind the officer, examining her environment before finally meeting her destination. She would finally sit down, face to face with the officer resting back onto his chair. Yū rested her hands on the table, leaning forward with her back straightened ready to engage in the conversation.

Officer: “You were arrested for multiple charges, one of them being: Armed Robbery. What were your motives? Who were your other mates?”

Yū’s fingers tapped onto the table with her fingers in a weird, but a specific pattern. Two taps faster than the other, and so on.

--- ..-. ..-. .. -.-. . .-. ... / .- .-. . / --- -. / -... .-. . .- -.- / -.. ..- - -.-- / .-. .. --. .... - / -. --- .-- --..-- / .- -. -.. / --- -. . / .. ... / .-- .. - .... / -- . .-.-.-

She was silent, a faint smile still on her face as her eye heavily met with the officer. The officer would finally lean onto the table, crossing his arms. “Who were your friends? Speak up.” Another sequence of undisclosed tapping was sequenced but this time ended faster.

.. .----. -- / .-. . .- -.. -.--

Yū would finally open up. “I don’t speak.” The Officer’s eyebrow would cross, confused. “You just did” Yū would reply back with… “I don’t talk.” leaving a confused expression on the officer. The officer would change the question, further asking “Do you have any family? We do not have your documents. Why do you not speak? What were you before?” Yū would faintly laugh, muttering under her breath before triggering the last sequence of her morse.

.-- . / . ... -.-. .- .--. . .-.-.-

Finally, the alarm would trigger. It was deafening for the most part though it was seemingly part of her plan. The officer would race out of the room, closing the door on Yū as she looked back, smiling. Fast forward, she was not to be seen in the room and rather disappeared with her handcuffs on the table. She had a device hidden somewhere, though nobody would’ve anticipated it.

NOTE: This may or may not be possible in SchoolRP, though it's an interesting scenario.

Describe any other additional information that is notable in considering your character for the role of a black market dealer:
With the amount of effort applied to this character. This character’s lore will develop as time passes and will be given the most dedication by myself. This character in my viewpoint is unique and I sincerely enjoyed making this character with all my time.

Updates from the last applications?:
- Story update; more content.
- The suggestion box changed.
- Different Introduction Section Banners.
- Slight increase in content throughout the application, besides the last scenario.
- New story section.​

Last edited:

Lewk

Level 86
x_z
x_z
Omega+
Denied

Thank you for applying. The application was wonderful, and there isn't really anything to improve on, if I had 2 slots I would have accepted you as well. For further information as to why you did not get on, feel free to DM me on discord LEWK#0666.​

Users who are viewing this thread