News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
IGN (In-Game Name):
FabulousCookies [One of my ALTs]

Previous bans:
None on this account, on my main Aania. I was banned for glitching, then bypassing, more than 2 years ago. Which I appealed, since then I’ve had none.

Describe your activity on the server:
Due to the other ranks, which I have on the server, I am on, the majority of the day. Usually switching through different accounts, when needed.

Do you have Discord?
Yes, its Aania#1997

Do you have a microphone?
Yes, I do.

List your current and past applications:
I’ll only list the ones on this account, as I’ve applied for a few things over the past years.

Greek Language: Accepted
Teaching Assistant: Denied
Officer Manager: Accepted
Swedish Language: Accepted
Spanish Language: Accepted
Mental Illness: Accepted
German Language: Accepted
BMD (2018): Denied [Private Convo with Im6]
College Professor (2018): Accepted [Private Convo with The_Lee_God]
Police Application (2018-2020): Accepted [Private Convo with Srav/Wolfenrath]

What is your motivation for applying?:
Over the years, I've had plenty of roles. After leaving the force, I've noticed to become a bit bored, when there's no school time. So, I would like to try a new role, which I have not had yet. That being a News Reporter. The job of a reporter has always interested me in a few ways, but I never saw time to try it. After also seeing that there's a Karakura magazine, I would strongly like to be able to help with that, as I am quite skilled with taking screenshots. It would be a new experience for me and would show me another side of roleplay than the ones I'm used to.

What knowledge do you have of journalist Work?
A journalist's job is to inform people of the events that are currently happening. Sharing facts, to stop confusion on topics. They collect any and all true information that they can, and make it into a story, which people around the world can understand with no issue. They are often the ones who ask the questions that most people wish to not ask. From interviewing the most powerful person in town to the most common person. They teach people about events that occurred or are occurring that could affect their lives.

Why are Reporters important to SchoolRP?
SchoolRP has plenty of events, occurring daily. From the police force, to the school. News Reporter informs the player base of the current IC situation of the town, with a story through the SchoolRP discords. It keeps everyone informed and lets other ideas sprout from it. It also keeps track of the events which happen, allowing players to follow the lore of SchoolRP and see how much it has evolved.

[IC Section]

[CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE]

Tell us about your character, how do they look, what makes them unique? What are they like on and off the job? Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?:
'Kaz' is a young man, standing at 6'1, with an athletic build and well-tanned. Generally, he has unkempt hair, a darker blond tone and sharp blue eyes. He is half Italian and half English. However, surprisingly, he was born in Japan, in Karakura to be more precise.
'Kaz' was raised in a family of law enforcement professionals, his father being a police officer and his mother an emergency medical worker at the time. His understanding of such matters is quite extensive, as he learned of his parents' activities while residing in Karakura.

Since the job of a news reporter is more relaxed than most jobs, his personality does not vary much between on and off duty. It is only when he's making a report, conducting an interview, etc. that he tends to be a little more serious, as he's there to do his job and publish the story so people can get to know it and learn from it. But besides that, he is quite easy-going both on and off duty and always attempts to make sure that the people he talks to on the job are content with everything he asks.
Even outside of the office, ‘Kaz’ has a tendency to take notes about occurring situations so that by the time it's time to write a report, he already has a story at hand.

For him, his colleagues are not something he has to focus on, he has confidence that they will write their stories and help each other when a story is bigger and needs more than just one reporter. He expects them to carry on doing their job and wants them to perform their role as news reporters well. Not to report false stories and to report only the facts of a situation.
‘Kaz's’ plans for the future are to remain a reporter and use his photography skills to establish his own magazine. He plans to do this in Karakura and to stay in Karakura for an extended period of time. It is not clear to him yet whether he wants to start a family in Karakura or just work there.

BACKSTORY:
Kazuo Bennett was born in Karakura to Freya Giuseppes and Ricco Giussepes together with a twin brother named Kaizo. Given the danger at the time, as their father was an officer and their mother was not anywhere in sight, it was agreed that the two of them should grow up in Italy with their father's side of the family at the time, the Kaderonas. 'Kaz' and his brother attended a prestigious private school where they were taught the core languages of their family. These included Italian, English and Japanese, as it was assumed that they would return to Japan at some point.
At the age of 13, the brothers choose different paths, Kaizo moved to England to learn from their mother's side of the family, while Kazuo traveled back to Karakura to live with his father. There, where he found out, he had other siblings about whom he was not informed. Following in his father's footsteps, Kazuo became a hardworking student in High School, consistently on time and always completing his work in class, mainly because he had hardly any friends at school. But that changed when he turned 16, he became more outgoing. This led to the fact that he became increasingly lazy at school, not going to class anymore or simply skipping school altogether. Which of course caused home-related problems that did not help him with his schooling.

By the age of 18 and in his senior year, his mother returned to the city and pushed him to graduate and move on to college, which he did. 'Kaz' progressed to college and eventually became one of the original college jocks, where his personality only continued to develop. Before long - many good friends of his who were jocks were taken off, and people who were not really close to him took their places. This caused him to lose not only his passion for football, but also the college as a whole, since even classes were becoming quite rare again.
Following many choices, he finally decided to hand in his jacket and keys to the Football Captain and left for Kyoto. There he started an internship at the local news station and spent four years studying Journalism. It was there that he became a newly qualified reporter and was working on small local stories about the latest incidents.
His interest in the city of Karakura soon rose once again. When he became interested in local reports and stories, he discovered that the city was in rapid evolution and he intended to pursue his career there. Which his supervisors supported after they had seen the news reports about the city themselves.

[SECTION 1: Personal Details]
Full Name:
Kazuo Mario Bennett

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.

Given Name(s):
Kazuo
‘Kaz’

Preferred Name:
‘Kaz’

Religious Denomination:
Atheist

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
Italian/English

Current Location:
Japan, Kyoto.

Phone Number:
911-739-899

[SECTION 2: Academic Details]

Years of training:
Four years

Working Experience:
2 month Internship in Kyoto

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's Degree in Journalism

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Journalism

Minor(s):
Politics
History

Native Languages:
Italian
Japanese

Other Languages:
English

Other notes:
N/A

oph

Level 165
╰──➢ ;── [ACCEPTED] ──;

╭ ⁞ ❏. You should get door perms to the building soon. ;

┊ ⁞ ❏.You will receive all of your roles eventually. ;

┊ ⁞ ❏.Contact me once you’re online for your rank on the server (And door perms). ;

┊ ⁞ ❏.Read all chats listed under the “REPORTER” category. ;

┊ ⁞ ❏. Post a message in general of the K-News discord in order to receive your role quicker.;

Dm me on discord once you have read this message.

Users who are viewing this thread