mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Faculty not automatic p2k at first sighting.

Oliverium

Level 53
Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+
Neutral
Okay, as an ex-faculty member, I get where some are coming from, the job is hard enough as it is. But on a roleplay aspect, it really doesn't make sense, so what Infi and Lobster suggested is actually good, either pulling out something to check on the database, or the p2k only applies on school grounds.

BUT! Here's a silly little idea I have as this is what IRL school uses- What if let's just say each student ICly always has a SCHOOL ID with them? Like a permanent item for students that they cannot remove like the starter apples, and whenever a teacher has to call out their names... They have to check the ID ykyk? It's just a silly idea tho idk man.
Sounds like a cool idea for the school IDs, but I wonder how many people would actually wear them... People would prefer other cosmetics and even if they did wear them, they'll purposefully cover them or hide them to avoid getting in trouble.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- Whilst this may improve delinquent roleplay for the student, it'll make it much harder for faculty who are already volunteering their time to make the school feel like a school. It would also not make much sense in classes, or with Senior Leadership.
- Teachers, Professors, and Employees should only use this perk to their advantage whilst on the job, outside of work they wouldn't know your character unless they previously had an interaction with you in school grounds.​

Users who are viewing this thread