mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Fae E. Qourts

LadyPyrope

Level 0
~ Fae Elizabetha Qourts ~

By the way, she's wearing a different outfit.

-Will be edited as see fit. so subjected to change-

Basic Information

Name: Fae Elizabetha Qourts

Date of Birth: 08/08/1998

Place of Birth: Italy, Rome

Nationality: Italian/American (Has more heritage, but it's not as strong)

Spoken Languages: English and Italian. More over English though, due to her Mother (Who is a widow from Father passing) mostly speaking English and from the US originally. She was taught Italian for the sake of understanding what others said, but isn't fully fluent and taught Fae what she knew. Otherwise she has been learning Japanese.

Sexual Orientation: Straight (Heterosexual)

Religious Beliefs: In Question, but none.

Detailed Information

Appearance:
Hair - Brown : Hair Length - Long : Hair Type - Wavy and somewhat curly : Eyes Color - Warm Brown : Eye Shape - Round Oval-ish : Height : 5'0 : Body Build - Fit, but still thick (or aka full body) : Facial Features - Dust of freckles on her cheeks and across her nose : Skin Tone - Natural Tan : Chest - Small Heavy Top

Personality:
Over all is like Fluttershy. Soft spoken and kind, but rather a bit more quiet and too herself. Wouldn't normally greet somebody on her own unless she thought the person could use somebody to talk to. Is at times stubborn as to doing things she doesn't want to, like riding roller coasters, she'll refuse. Normally if she is mad she'll keep to herself and be in a bit of a grumpy mood. Will occasionally drift off into her own thoughts and not hear a single thing the other person is saying, once realizing she'll apologize and feel embarrassed. Can't take anger or pressure very well, but she can handle it until she cracks from it. Won't normally say what's on her mind, again keeps to herself, but will admit the truth if the other already figured it out. If she is ever excited she'll keep it dialed down and not express the full emotion, but take her word for it if she's grinning and saying she's excited. Die hard romantic, but personally for herself keeps it to fictional stories, believing she's as lucky as a black cat- In terms, Very unlucky when it comes to romance, thus she's formed the habit of doubting things. Otherwise tries to be the positive person even if sometimes it backfires.
In full, she isn't really afraid to show she loves who she is and wouldn't change for anything.

P.S. She LOVES cartoons and animated movies, her fictional boy crush is Marshall Lee from Adventure Time. Also cosplays.

If it says anything she writes her notes in multiple colors with jel-pens and is a very mellow person.
And a LOT more. I go into depth with my characters.

Medical Records:
I am unsure as to what she would have, maybe horrid allergies to the change of seasons and is more prone to becoming sick during certain times of seasons, mostly Spring and Fall. Otherwise I will debate more on this.

Character Voice:

Focus on the girl in red speaking, otherwise imagine a more hushed voice when first meeting Fae. Also if this doesn't get you to watch RWBY, I don't know what will.

Equipment:
Fae loves shoulder bags and more themed backpacks. Otherwise for school she has a shoulder bag with various type of buttons pinned to the pink pouch. Inside are normally what she needs, along side a sketch book, extra pencils, pencil sharpener, color pencils, color pens, her wallet, phone with a skeleton like cat charm, and girl things if you know what I mean.

Attire:
Between the cross of hipster and cute. Otherwise if bold enough would wear her collection of Lolita outfits or more darker in color clothes. One of her outfits I show in the images, but otherwise she's normally casual with soft colors.

There's More, but these are examples. She's likes to dress in vintage like clothing from history and would attend Lolita Tea Parties if there was one near her. Fae also wears flower crowns of various types and colors. She'll also do her hair in different ways if she has enough time.

"Dress with Beauty of Class and Grace in mind, but sometimes in comfort." As her mother would say.

Background

Family:
Scarlett Rovain Qourts - Mother - Alive
Romano Levi Qourts - Father - Dead
??? - Half Sister - Unknown (Unkown IC )
(If you want to be the half sister ask me)

Overall a small family aside from grandmothers/fathers, cousins, aunts, uncles, and more.

History:
This would take Harry Potter worth of explaining, but I'll put it into simplest form, but please avoid Mettagaming.

Basic Run Down:
Starting back in 1997 in August, she was born Italy while her parents were visiting the Father's side of the family there. Two or Three years later the two planned to move back to USA where they originally met, but the Father had to stay in Italy for some business to attend to, sadly once the Mother settled into their new home, he died. His death is unknown but it was a closed casket. For Fae she doesn't have memories of her father, but even so she believes to re-live or re-see them in her dreams. In her life they moved three times as her mother is an artist who paints portraits and other things, being hired for certain jobs and luckily paid in full to move, so now she ends up here in this school. Before then, she had issues in public school for five years and left for four years to do home schooling. Finding herself isolated she decided to give this new school her final chance for a public-school-experience for the remainder of her school life. Which she was lucky enough with her grades from home schooling and her mother's call to be in Japan, that she could go to this school.

Current:
Fae is suppose to be a new student to the school and to the area. She has been held back due to her past learning disability with reading/speaking and from teachers who wouldn't give a time of day to notice the issue she had. Plus other learning issues with grasping certain subjects, so it held her back. Everything is good now and she's gotten very good with reading actually, although sometimes her speaking varies.
Goals-
To enjoy the three schools, make friends, start a club, bring more art into schools, and gain some confidence in meeting others.

At Home:
Usually is drawing or practicing to sew, would do her dance work out during the after noon and maybe jog in the early morning. It's a rather calm day while home and not much really goes on.

Personal Relationships

ROMANTICALLY INVOLVED - ADORED - RESPECTED - GOOD FRIEND - FRIEND - ACQUAINTANCE - NEUTRAL/UNSURE - DISLIKED - HATED - ENEMY

-None At The Moment-

((Hope I did this right. Have an awesome Day!))

Icy Sickles

Level 0
~ Fae Elizabetha Qourts ~

By the way, she's wearing a different outfit.

-Will be edited as see fit. so subjected to change-

Basic Information

Name: Fae Elizabetha Qourts

Date of Birth: 08/08/1998

Place of Birth: Italy, Rome

Nationality: Italian/American (Has more heritage, but it's not as strong)

Spoken Languages: English and Italian. More over English though, due to her Mother (Who is a widow from Father passing) mostly speaking English and from the US originally. She was taught Italian for the sake of understanding what others said, but isn't fully fluent and taught Fae what she knew. Otherwise she has been learning Japanese.

Sexual Orientation: Straight (Heterosexual)

Religious Beliefs: In Question, but none.

Detailed Information

Appearance:
Hair - Brown : Hair Length - Long : Hair Type - Wavy and somewhat curly : Eyes Color - Warm Brown : Eye Shape - Round Oval-ish : Height : 5'0 : Body Build - Fit, but still thick (or aka full body) : Facial Features - Dust of freckles on her cheeks and across her nose : Skin Tone - Natural Tan : Chest - Small Heavy Top

Personality:
Over all is like Fluttershy. Soft spoken and kind, but rather a bit more quiet and too herself. Wouldn't normally greet somebody on her own unless she thought the person could use somebody to talk to. Is at times stubborn as to doing things she doesn't want to, like riding roller coasters, she'll refuse. Normally if she is mad she'll keep to herself and be in a bit of a grumpy mood. Will occasionally drift off into her own thoughts and not hear a single thing the other person is saying, once realizing she'll apologize and feel embarrassed. Can't take anger or pressure very well, but she can handle it until she cracks from it. Won't normally say what's on her mind, again keeps to herself, but will admit the truth if the other already figured it out. If she is ever excited she'll keep it dialed down and not express the full emotion, but take her word for it if she's grinning and saying she's excited. Die hard romantic, but personally for herself keeps it to fictional stories, believing she's as lucky as a black cat- In terms, Very unlucky when it comes to romance, thus she's formed the habit of doubting things. Otherwise tries to be the positive person even if sometimes it backfires.
In full, she isn't really afraid to show she loves who she is and wouldn't change for anything.

P.S. She LOVES cartoons and animated movies, her fictional boy crush is Marshall Lee from Adventure Time. Also cosplays.

If it says anything she writes her notes in multiple colors with jel-pens and is a very mellow person.
And a LOT more. I go into depth with my characters.

Medical Records:
I am unsure as to what she would have, maybe horrid allergies to the change of seasons and is more prone to becoming sick during certain times of seasons, mostly Spring and Fall. Otherwise I will debate more on this.

Character Voice:

Focus on the girl in red speaking, otherwise imagine a more hushed voice when first meeting Fae. Also if this doesn't get you to watch RWBY, I don't know what will.

Equipment:
Fae loves shoulder bags and more themed backpacks. Otherwise for school she has a shoulder bag with various type of buttons pinned to the pink pouch. Inside are normally what she needs, along side a sketch book, extra pencils, pencil sharpener, color pencils, color pens, her wallet, phone with a skeleton like cat charm, and girl things if you know what I mean.

Attire:
Between the cross of hipster and cute. Otherwise if bold enough would wear her collection of Lolita outfits or more darker in color clothes. One of her outfits I show in the images, but otherwise she's normally casual with soft colors.

There's More, but these are examples. She's likes to dress in vintage like clothing from history and would attend Lolita Tea Parties if there was one near her. Fae also wears flower crowns of various types and colors. She'll also do her hair in different ways if she has enough time.

"Dress with Beauty of Class and Grace in mind, but sometimes in comfort." As her mother would say.

Background

Family:
Scarlett Rovain Qourts - Mother - Alive
Romano Levi Qourts - Father - Dead
??? - Half Sister - Unknown (Unkown IC )
(If you want to be the half sister ask me)

Overall a small family aside from grandmothers/fathers, cousins, aunts, uncles, and more.

History:
This would take Harry Potter worth of explaining, but I'll put it into simplest form, but please avoid Mettagaming.

Basic Run Down:
Starting back in 1997 in August, she was born Italy while her parents were visiting the Father's side of the family there. Two or Three years later the two planned to move back to USA where they originally met, but the Father had to stay in Italy for some business to attend to, sadly once the Mother settled into their new home, he died. His death is unknown but it was a closed casket. For Fae she doesn't have memories of her father, but even so she believes to re-live or re-see them in her dreams. In her life they moved three times as her mother is an artist who paints portraits and other things, being hired for certain jobs and luckily paid in full to move, so now she ends up here in this school. Before then, she had issues in public school for five years and left for four years to do home schooling. Finding herself isolated she decided to give this new school her final chance for a public-school-experience for the remainder of her school life. Which she was lucky enough with her grades from home schooling and her mother's call to be in Japan, that she could go to this school.

Current:
Fae is suppose to be a new student to the school and to the area. She has been held back due to her past learning disability with reading/speaking and from teachers who wouldn't give a time of day to notice the issue she had. Plus other learning issues with grasping certain subjects, so it held her back. Everything is good now and she's gotten very good with reading actually, although sometimes her speaking varies.
Goals-
To enjoy the three schools, make friends, start a club, bring more art into schools, and gain some confidence in meeting others.

At Home:
Usually is drawing or practicing to sew, would do her dance work out during the after noon and maybe jog in the early morning. It's a rather calm day while home and not much really goes on.

Personal Relationships

ROMANTICALLY INVOLVED - ADORED - RESPECTED - GOOD FRIEND - FRIEND - ACQUAINTANCE - NEUTRAL/UNSURE - DISLIKED - HATED - ENEMY

-None At The Moment-

((Hope I did this right. Have an awesome Day!))
Can I be the half sister? Or is it already filled?

LadyPyrope

Level 0
Oh the half sister isn't filled yet, but may I talk to you in a conversation (pm)? To see about your rp skills and such, hope that is alright.

Users who are viewing this thread