Not open for further replies.

pashy

Level 183
IGN:
pash

DATE:
September 21, 2022

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

Stop banning people that didn't report their friends for a rule break because it's so stupid, stupidddd, stupidddddddddd

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

Have you never been put in a situation where a friend trusts you enough that they tell you about a situation they did or bypassing and you can't report them and ruin your friendship

I always have said that I'll report any bypasser so do not tell me if you bypass to keep it clear with my friends but then when someone actually told me, I actually couldn't, it's difficult

I'm a human, I have feelings, emotions, connection with my friends, it's difficult to the heart and quite scary to do report your friend.. So stop expecting us to not have emotions are robotically/automatically report our friends to keep your server organized and clean, it's the staff's job, find the rule-break on your own man I'm not involved

To add on top of that, many people know about secret rule breaking by their friends or wrong things they do but it's hid, and so does atleast 1 staff has to know wrong things but can't snitch it out because it's hard, and so do I know some stuff that I really hate knowing and wish wasn't told but can't because of my connection with the other friend

In simple words, Only ban if we did assist in some sort of task to help this person rule-break, hide it, bypass, whatever.. Not acknowledging it

pashy

Level 183
Idiots
yes this is in relevance to someone and no they didn't laugh along a situation or use their status to harass someone, it also was clarified with the other part.

Last edited:
IGN:
pash

DATE:
September 21, 2022

Stop banning people that didn't report their friends for a rule break because it's so stupid, stupidddd, stupidddddddddd

Have you never been put in a situation where a friend trusts you enough that they tell you about a situation they did or bypassing and you can't report them and ruin your friendship

I always have said that I'll report any bypasser so do not tell me if you bypass to keep it clear with my friends but then when someone actually told me, I actually couldn't, it's difficult

I'm a human, I have feelings, emotions, connection with my friends, it's difficult to the heart and quite scary to do report your friend.. So stop expecting us to not have emotions are robotically/automatically report our friends to keep your server organized and clean, it's the staff's job, find the rule-break on your own man I'm not involved

To add on top of that, many people know about secret rule breaking by their friends or wrong things they do but it's hid, and so does atleast 1 staff has to know wrong things but can't snitch it out because it's hard, and so do I know some stuff that I really hate knowing and wish wasn't told but can't because of my connection with the other friend

In simple words, Only ban if we did assist in some sort of task to help this person rule-break, hide it, bypass, whatever.. Not acknowledging it
PREACH!!

cho0ii

Level 173
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
+1

Stop banning us for having friends who break rules, we have feelings we don't wanna ruin our friendships

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
Heavy -1

The issue of bypassing is already complicated enough. Most of the people who bypass have been banned without the possibility of appeal, which means that the original offenses they committed were extremely bad, to the point where they had to be removed from the community as a whole

Besides, a "true friend" wouldn't end a friendship because of a minecraft server, much less when they understand that not reporting bypassers can get their friends banned and still decide to tell them

pashy

Level 183
Heavy -1

The issue of bypassing is already complicated enough. Most of the people who bypass have been banned without the possibility of appeal, which means that the original offenses they committed were extremely bad, to the point where they had to be removed from the community as a whole

Besides, a "true friend" wouldn't end a friendship because of a minecraft server, much less when they understand that not reporting bypassers can get their friends banned and still decide to tell them

We, or specifically I really, respectfully, don't care if he bypassed in your server he's still my friend and our friendship doesn't revolve around your server even if it started in it.. Some didn't even start through your server and you expect me to report them like I could give more shiz to your server than my friend.. So it's really not my problem he did bad things in ur server or if he's bypassing they're still my friend and we do other stuff

pashy

Level 183
"true friend"
Also, It would. If a person was my true friend and I trusted him so much, how could he report me? But what about the trust? Do you know what a true friend even is man?

Really feels like you're clueless and here just to be on the other side of the argument, you never even felt how it is

pashy

Level 183
But let's say a true friendship doesn't end around a stupid server like u said, but if you're a true friend it is hard to even report in the first place whether it's for the friendship or not.,

And some are IRL friends too x-x how would they report eachother /:

Lizalopod

Level 130
IGN:
pash

DATE:
September 21, 2022

This seems like more of a rant than an actual feedback post. However, if you would like to report a staff member for how they handled a situation, feel free to talk to a S.A.

pashy

Level 183
This seems like more of a rant than an actual feedback post. However, if you would like to report a staff member for how they handled a situation, feel free to talk to a S.A.
get out of the thread man, ur so clueless, u know an S.A. wouldn't listen.. It is a feedback + yelling get out of the thread if you don't got an argument against it

Also I hope (Not u Gem but everyone generally here) you don't side the other side because a staff is on it because if u consider it it's actually stupid...

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+

This thread has been locked due to the nature of the replies and the context of this situation.
Your suggestion will be reviewed in the incoming staff meeting​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread