What is your Minecraft Username?:

Fallenslayin

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Fallen-chan#9035

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
EST

Describe your activity on the server:
Almost every day from the time I wake up to the time I go to bed unless I have a family business or school. I try to notice when I am not available. If I do not reply, I am truly sorry for my action.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
yes, I have been banned once for ERP and I highly regret my decision.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I both acknowledge and understand this.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Janitor

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A janitor cleans and keeps up various surfaces and materials within a building or space. Sweeps and mops floors. Vacuums and steam clean carpets. Washes windows and launders curtains. Cleans and disinfects toilets and replenishes supplies such as toilet paper, soap, and paper towels.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have a good amount of Experience in roleplay, I have been on SRP for 4 years

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/itsthecutedevils-language-application.35938/
(accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/fallenslayins-french-language-application.38395/
(accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/demonics-private-tutor-application.22335/
(accepted)
I was not able to locate my college application. But it did get
(accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/devils_touch-ban-appeal.27055/
(accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/phantoms-private-tutor-application.20709/
(Denied)

What is your current role(s) on the server? (If you're a college, specify your degree level):
{20} college {B}

Situations

/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Scold them for talking in a way that is not acceptable during school hours and contact or let a school staff member or a councillor know of him/her actions and what they said towards my character

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
My character would walk up to the two individuals and try to tell them to break it up and if that doesn’t work then my character would try and contact another school staff member to come to my characters location to help with the situation if it was getting worse or if the first thing didn’t work

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
My character would let the said school staff member of what they are doing is not right and not allowed to be said or done on school grounds/hours and if that doesn’t work my character would let another school staff member know of what the other school staff member is doing wrong

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
My character would chill out and relax and if there were other school staff members in the employee break room my character would talk to them and talk about what that staff member has been doing and how their day was and how they are doing or how their life is going.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
/me She would be sitting in a chair in the school break room and sees a school staff member sit down and starts to get into an engaging posture and clears her throat so that her tone and voice would come out crystal clear.

/me She would start to get into a serious and strict mood as she walked up to the two individuals that were fighting and started to yell slightly loud in a scolding/strict tone of voice halting them in a sudden statue-like state.

/me She would walk up to the school employee as she saw them doing something that wasn’t allowed on school grounds/school hours and clears her throat making her tone of voice sound more strict/serious and a kind of calm tone not wanting to do something wrong also.

In-Character Section

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):

Fallen. Hasumi.Perez.Wakabayashi. Hamilton. Zemlupus.

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mrs. Hasumi

Preferred Name:
Fallen

Age (Minimum is 25):

Female

Religious Denomination:
N/A

Marital Status:
Married

Academic Degree:
Bachelor

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Health

Minors:
Problem-solving,
Social, Economical

Nationality:
Canadian

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

Native Languages:
English

Other Languages:

JSL, French

Backstory
Fallen is a young Canadian that dreams of going to college and she stands at 5'1 and her weight is at 150lbs. She likes helping people and when she was 6 she was abused by her stepmother and stepfather, also her stepmother and stepfather threw Fallen in their basement and locked her up with no food and water for 1 month. Her mom saved Fallen and cleaned her up and her father died from a car accident and Fallen didn't talk to anyone and when someone talks about her dad she will get mad or if someone takes her dad’s bamboo staff. She got bullied a lot at her old school and she moved to Karakura and her mom signed her up for school and so she doesn't get bullied anymore and she has a lot of friends and a husband and she is friendly to people who don't get on her bad side but if someone does get on her bad side she will get upset at them or a little mad at them. She will get very protective if someone goes and tries to steal her husband from her or if someone tries to flirt with him or etc. She has been heartbroken many times in the past by her past ex’s until she met her true love who is her husband who she trusts and loves and cares about a lot and never would want to lose him at all since he has always been there for her even through rough times and has even been there when she felt down or even hopeless to the point of giving up and he would always tell her that she can do it and that he believes in her. She has been searching/working for a job to help take care of her kids with her and her husband. Then one day she heard that the Karakura school was looking for new janitors to work there so went to ask the school staff if she could apply for the job.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I want to keep everyone healthy and the school and earth happy and healthy and I have a passion for cleaning and I just want to make everyone who comes into the school feel as happy as I do when I clean, I also would like to be a part of the amazing environment.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I feel like I should be accepted because I’m hardworking, enthusiastic and great with kids, I also want to get better at detailRP and I think this will give me practice on my DetailRP or try my best to be better at it.

Extra

/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
I feel like this will give me some time to get better at my Detailrp and /me’s

Do you have any questions?:
N/A

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

- Unfortunately there are no Janitor positions open, make sure to check the School Employee Roster to see when a position is open or applicable. Nevertheless, thank you for applying.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread