mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Fallon Rossi

whopoopied

Level 3
༄✦❅° Fallon Rossi °❅✦༄

⋆ “you do know you’re not the star of this movie, right?” ⋆

⋆ “I know you hate to admit when you’re wrong, but I think you should start getting used to it.” ⋆

Full Name

Fallon Rossi

Nick-Names

⋆ Fal ⋆

18 Years

Birth Place

⋆ Monte Carlo, Monaco ⋆

Birth Date

⋆ February 4, 2002 ⋆

Star Sign

⋆ Aquarius ⋆

Sexual Orientation

⋆ Straight ⋆

Items

⋆ Blue Umbrella ⋆

⋆ Cellphone ⋆

⋆ Cosmetics ⋆

⋆ “shh- Don't Jinx it.” ⋆

⋆ “You know there’s a thin line between true love and truly psycho.” ⋆

Personality

Fallon can be described as sharply intelligent, competent, and savvy. She knows what she wants and isn't afraid to go after it, even if it means manipulating the situation to better benefit her needs. She is charismatic, outgoing, and the center of all parties. She can appear cold-hearted which is fueled by her sarcastic quips. Despite her hard and unflinching exterior, Fallon has a good heart and tends to choose to do the right thing over hurting someone else.

Disorders/illnesses

Severe anger issues

Disdains

⋆ Higher Power ⋆

⋆ Business Men ⋆

⋆ Drugs ⋆

Fears

⋆ Null ⋆

⋆ “No one cares what you think. - Especially not me.” ⋆

⋆ “I don’t say things I don’t mean, unless it’s “sorry”.” ⋆

Race | Ethnicity | Nationality

Italian | European

Appearance

From Fallon’s dark brown roots, flowing down to her bust would lay heaps of silky locks.The shiny hair reflected perfectly against her fair yet peachy toned reflection, looking flushed on the tip of her nose and cheekbones. her eyes were a soft, chocolate hazel color that appeared to be cozy in contrast against her skin. Her eyes are also profoundly feline-shaped, slim and formed upwards by long, dark fluttering lashes. Her eyebrows forming an intimidating expression when minding her own business. Along with such fierce features is a short and slender nose with a pair of heart-shaped lips. It was noticeable she kept herself *******, how could you not when a girl with such facial structure passes by.

Her body was that of an inverted triangle. with a somewhat medium sized bust, slim hips, and a smaller bottom half. Fallon had a nice and attractive frame that was not quite common among the girls of Karakura. Although Her height was quite awkward, at 5’9” being tall for a female in Japan. She was compared to her friends for her height and bodily “shape” Yet she was a foreign Italian Woman in Japan among many.

Eye Color

⋆ Chocolate Hazel ⋆

Voice
⋆ blue dress - liz gillies ⋆

Hair Color

⋆ Dark Brown ⋆

Skin Color

⋆ Pale | Flushed & Peach tones ⋆

Hairstyle

⋆ Down ⋆

Being the busy business owner Fallon is, she does not have time to do her own hair in the mornings. She often gets out of bed and ruffles her hair, static and baby hairs sticking to her face.

⋆Top Bun⋆

When she very little so often has a second to grab a pencil to twist her hair up into a bun, she will. To get her stubborn hairs out of her face during work hours Fallon grabs a pencil or knitting needle and twists it into her hair in the matter of seconds. No time wasted.

⋆Formal Event⋆

When Fallon has a formal event she wears her hair down her back in a dutch braid with flowers planted carefully, trailing down. A ribbon is threaded through the hair along the braid.

Height and weight

⋆ 5’9”⋆

⋆129lbs⋆

Clothing

Fallon loves pantsuits and business wear. Anything to make her feel powerful and like the boss, even though she is. She wears a tie with every outfit, and will never leave her house without a headband or ribbon in her hair.

⋆ “Your mouth is saying respect, but your dress says 5am stripper on a Wednesday.” ⋆

⋆ “I’m this close to hurling it at your head- I hope it’s hot!” ⋆

༄✦❅° Memories °❅✦༄

WIP

Users who are viewing this thread