mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Farewell, SRP (for the most part)

Yonio

Level 330
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
Hey there. I never thought I'd be writing this thread at all, but here we are. Might as well clear up some stuff, aye?

So yeah, as you might be guessing, I will be indefinitely retiring from SchoolRP's roleplay side, meaning I will depart from any leftover factions. I will also not be using any of my characters to create roleplay situations. I'll still log on from time to time to check out the new and upcoming updates, and will sometimes get online to engage in pre-planned RP situations. So hey, it's not that bad!

Now, I'm sure a lot of you might be asking why I'm doing this. It's simply a lack of motivation to stick around, specially throughout the past months; a lack of motivation that made me feel as if I was being forced to log on. As a result, I think it's best if I take a step away from the server to pursue other future opportunities. I'd rather not elaborate much on this, as it's mostly personal, but that should be enough to explain my departure from the server

Oh, and don't worry. I'll still be pumping out models left and right. I love modelling, and I don't think I'll find any other place that's as reasonable as SRP when it comes to the Media team.

I'd like to personally thank everyone who's helped me throughout my 5 years in the server. You're all amazing and have driven me to go as far as to become a Senior Admin in a server I love. My DMs will be open for you if you'd like to chat around.

That said, farewell! Take care, SRP. Thanks for all these years o7

ErikFinster

Level 178
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
Everything we do in grace or despair becomes a part of us.
This silly block game will be with you! foreeverrrrr!

Farewell (‘-‘*ゞ

Popo

Level 66
DarkxWalker
DarkxWalker
Notable
You will be missed big man, slide in some of the discord servers sometimes. Thank you for the great roleplay opportunities you provided me & countless others when you were still a staff member.
o7

Users who are viewing this thread