WhiteSnowy1737

Level 31
WhiteSnowy1737
WhiteSnowy1737
Omega+
What's your Minecraft Username?: WhiteSnowy1737
What's the title of your suggestion?: Faster way to swim attribute

What's your suggestion?:
Well, I wanted to suggest some faster way to increase the swimming attribute, something very similar to what we have with running speed, there could be something very good, an interesting way for all players to find a way to increase the attribute swimming faster, for example, in the school pool you gain 5% more swimming speed. It can be a value of X%, not necessarily 5%, that is an exemplary value.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
This could give everyone the benefit of saving more time and not being so boring in the pool, as many may find it boring due to the speed, not to mention that many people may have worked hard to reach a high percentage, but with a server error , and when it falls, attributes are unfortunately reset and many lose motivation. This could give people some motivation to increase this attribute, as I believe that many have this attribute very low, just like I do. And that takes a lot of time, just to get 1%, and I honestly find that very stressful. And quickly boredom sets in and I get out of the pool, even though I haven't even achieved 1%.
I believe this also happens to many people, I don't see almost anyone willing to increase this attribute for so long. And my suggestion is this, to create some way to facilitate the process, something as previously mentioned, like running speed, where certain things give certain percentages. Therefore, as the race track and vehicles do not provide faster walking speed, why not make the school pool increase the swimming ability of players more than the ocean or the public pool?

EDIT:
With the explanations i got, i understand already had ways to increase faster, so, forget the suggestion, thanks to who said for me!

Last edited:

gmxr

Level 7
gmxr
gmxr
Omega+
The pool already gives a small enough boost and on top of that, swimming is a very easy attribute to already get. Its not like you need to max out the speed as 50% and 100% swim have the exact same swimming speed. If you need to grind it, you could use a jetski to grind, and it is extremely easy. I was able to get to 50% in only a few days.

WhiteSnowy1737

Level 31
WhiteSnowy1737
WhiteSnowy1737
Omega+
The pool already gives a small enough boost and on top of that, swimming is a very easy attribute to already get. Its not like you need to max out the speed as 50% and 100% swim have the exact same swimming speed. If you need to grind it, you could use a jetski to grind, and it is extremely easy. I was able to get to 50% in only a few days.
REALLY?!!

Users who are viewing this thread