mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

FateRP Journalist App

Carson Lee

Level 2
ign: FateRP

Previous bans: Yes, I am not very comfortable sharing it here. However, I am more than happy with sharing it in DMs.

Activity: My activity on the server is very high. I am online approximately 5 - 7 hours a day on weekends and on weekdays, I ma online roughly 3 - 5 hours.

Discord FateRP#2096

Do you have a mic? I do not.

Current and past applications
:
Police Application Accepted
Teacher Application Accepted
Staff Application Denied

Motivation: My motivation for becoming a News Reporter is that I have seen reporters and it seems like an entertaining and pleasant job to have. I believe I will be a dedicated and active News Reporter. By joining the team, I will make sure to inform and educate the citizen of Karakura anything that is newsworthy.

Knowledge of journalists' work? Journalists
educate the public about events and issues and how they affect their lives. They spend much of their time interviewing expert sources, searching public records and other sources for information, and sometimes visiting the scene where a crime or other newsworthy occurrence took place.

Why are reporters important? Journalists are there in order to inform and educate anybody and practically to keep citizens safe. Let's say a killer was on the loose and no one knew, a Journalist would inform everybody so then they could keep safe and get shelter. This can happen to basically any event.

Full name: Joaquin 'Twisted' Fernandez. Hemingway.
Title: Mr.
Given and Preferred: 'Twisted'.
Religion: None.
Marital Status: Single.
Nationality: French.
Years of training: 1 year.
Working experiences: None.
Year of graduation? 2013
Languages: French.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread