Favorite character trope?

Luxid

Level 19
Community Team
Builder
LuxidDream
LuxidDream
Notable+
yeah yeah, sometimes we end up falling into one of those, even if we wanna be unique and avoid it..
My favorite is enemies to lovers wont lie

Yume_

Level 85
Shrine Lead
Lore Team
heheheeeheheheehee @Yume_
I can't believe Anais and Itaru STILL aren't together. My favorite romance trope is best friends to lovers, but in general tropes I love optimistic characters who are loud and RRAAHHH!!!! but they're hard to play. Oooor they get kidnapped and lose their confidence

Yume_

Level 85
Shrine Lead
Lore Team
saomiko wakari walked so itaru saiky could trip and cry because he ate dirt

gatekeeper

Level 10
totalmisplay
totalmisplay
Rich
don't know if this is a thing but two characters, both on top of their game who actively try to sabotage each other in their field while holding the front of "i'm cool with you and you're cool with me"

not sure if it has a name, bonus points if they are aware of each other's antics but in order to keep things civil on the surface they never talk about it

oh, and rivals to lovers/super close friends. oldie but a goodie, my favourite to write. even better if they don't become lovers, but compromise their """ego""" to learn from each other and end up maturing enough that they realize a petty rivalry does not stand in the way of both of them making it big

maxi.

Level 11
adelphithymia
adelphithymia
Omega+
Love that was never meant to be, or like forbidden love, or enemies to lover. Some that are also like, “He falls first” or “A fake relationship to something real”, kinda like the book Love Hypothesis, but also something kinda like It Ends with Us where the girl knows her worth in different relationships. You could also say a love that they keep going back for each other after forgetting what happened the day before kinda like The Invincible Life of Addie LaRue.

Users who are viewing this thread