mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

favorite food?

pashy

Level 183
It's Arabic. I'm afraid you won't be able to really find or try it. Even if you do find it and try to cook it, it wouldn't be as good.

It's called Mansaf.

Mansaf is a traditional Arab dish made of lamb cooked in a sauce of fermented dried yogurt and served with rice or bulgur. It is a popular dish eaten throughout the Levant. It is considered the national dish of Jordan, and can also be found in Palestine, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and Syria.​

Rebel

Level 53
One of my favorite foods that is very good, but not many towns have this type of place I believe it is called

Gyro

They come in two different styles, Gyro and Signature Gyro they can be made with lamb (Not steak), chicken, etc with sometimes lettuce and pickles and a white sauce they also wrap them inside a pita bread to make a taco like, it can be either spicy or mild chicken as well, if you ever get the chance to try it you should!

imgayforwomen

Level 108
byewilliam
byewilliam
Rich
It's Arabic. I'm afraid you won't be able to really find or try it. Even if you do find it and try to cook it, it wouldn't be as good.

It's called Mansaf.

Mansaf is a traditional Arab dish made of lamb cooked in a sauce of fermented dried yogurt and served with rice or bulgur. It is a popular dish eaten throughout the Levant. It is considered the national dish of Jordan, and can also be found in Palestine, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and Syria.​
my uncle is arabic, hopeffully i can ask him to show me what it is <3

Users who are viewing this thread