mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

favorite place in srp

Latte

Level 194
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
Such a good question, I got a few most that I can't remember but ill list the ones I do remember also hi Tob (: anyways

In one of the shrines [I don't remember the name aa] there is a little (its not little I just wanted to say that) mountain that has a walk way up to the mid point i believe - it has a small shrine that is just really warming and an amazing view.

At the beach far past the houses and basketball court (the basketball court is one of them cause of how unique it is from the rest of the map) there is another small not public shrine but infront of it hosts a dock with a bunch of large rocks (i assume they are) it just has an extremely mysterious aura and I love how it differs from the map itself.

Akihito office - more specifically the events that happen. Its such a great community and it sparks up so many great events between the members at random. I don't know this one is more short and simple.

Under the pier - okay don't get me wrong this sounds random, well, so do the others but its just extremely calming and a great place to spark up some public rp.

Anyways that's all I can remember okay byee

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
Such a good question, I got a few most that I can't remember but ill list the ones I do remember also hi Tob (: anyways

In one of the shrines [I don't remember the name aa] there is a little (its not little I just wanted to say that) mountain that has a walk way up to the mid point i believe - it has a small shrine that is just really warming and an amazing view.

At the beach far past the houses and basketball court (the basketball court is one of them cause of how unique it is from the rest of the map) there is another small not public shrine but infront of it hosts a dock with a bunch of large rocks (i assume they are) it just has an extremely mysterious aura and I love how it differs from the map itself.

Akihito office - more specifically the events that happen. Its such a great community and it sparks up so many great events between the members at random. I don't know this one is more short and simple.

Under the pier - okay don't get me wrong this sounds random, well, so do the others but its just extremely calming and a great place to spark up some public rp.

Anyways that's all I can remember okay byee
hello

Emiyo | Layla

Level 37
heahehahha

ok so i have like 3:>

Akihito office ~ Akihito is Emiyo's safe spot, Mostly where all her "caretakers" work/are, It's also a fun place to be at!

Shrine, Hot springs ~ So theres this little place to the left of the hot springs, its a little place with a tree, little blanket, and just a place to chill, very fun<3

Spawn, Plaza ~ I like to listen to all the drama- pls help im to nosy for my own good ;sob;

Latte

Level 194
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
heahehahha

ok so i have like 3:>

Akihito office ~ Akihito is Emiyo's safe spot, Mostly where all her "caretakers" work/are, It's also a fun place to be at!

Shrine, Hot springs ~ So theres this little place to the left of the hot springs, its a little place with a tree, little blanket, and just a place to chill, very fun<3

Spawn, Plaza ~ I like to listen to all the drama- pls help im to nosy for my own good ;sob;
You stalking me at the office..

Users who are viewing this thread