mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Favorite SRP Things I Guess????

ilovemyplane

Level 93
ilovemyplanex2
ilovemyplanex2
Omega+
Ohhh!! My favourite character arc or character I’ve had and currently still have is Rini K. Corvid. She’s been my most developed character with the longest backstory yet but she’s so fun to roleplay. She went from this huge swing of not having much personality and pretty serious to this fun cheerful character. She’s one of my all time favourite and it just so fun to roleplay as this crazy small childish woman who has no idea what she’s doing half the time.
I’ve seen her around a lot and she seems cool as hell

DarkEclipic

Level 162
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
My favorite thing? Well, my main character and his Family. Eli Zennix and The entirety of Zennix. They are my love, Pride, and Joy!

Oli

Level 120
gncme
gncme
Omega
Ah, my characters, mere creations that have the task of making or breaking Karakura. My most favorite arc or era of a character is Katsuhito Saiky-Akihito's current "Rebellious" arc where he loathes the rules he once honored. That is because of his banishment to the Saiky farms, and seeing as how following rules led him to no good, he is now walking down his own path with his own destiny that he wrote

Another arc I enjoy is Yoake Saiky and Ryugai Saiky's trembling relationship. Both father and son do not agree with each other's points of view and that has led to a disastrous house with Yoake's daughter, Chizuru, being caught up in all of it.

Ohhh!! My favourite character arc or character I’ve had and currently still have is Rini K. Corvid. She’s been my most developed character with the longest backstory yet but she’s so fun to roleplay. She went from this huge swing of not having much personality and pretty serious to this fun cheerful character. She’s one of my all time favourite and it just so fun to roleplay as this crazy small childish woman who has no idea what she’s doing half the time.
LOOOL, /me haunts Rini

DivingBlues

Level 57
Shrine Lead
Builder
Ah, my characters, mere creations that have the task of making or breaking Karakura. My most favorite arc or era of a character is Katsuhito Saiky-Akihito's current "Rebellious" arc where he loathes the rules he once honored. That is because of his banishment to the Saiky farms, and seeing as how following rules led him to no good, he is now walking down his own path with his own destiny that he wrote

Another arc I enjoy is Yoake Saiky and Ryugai Saiky's trembling relationship. Both father and son do not agree with each other's points of view and that has led to a disastrous house with Yoake's daughter, Chizuru, being caught up in all of it.

LOOOL, /me haunts Rini
NOOO

ImYourGirlAubrey

Level 31
ImYourGirlAubrey
ImYourGirlAubrey
Omega+
flashbacks to when rini screamed at me in detention…. scariest shit of my life

rieums

Level 42
rieums
rieums
Omega
My favorite character arc i've had was my old character in 2021 named Ashikaga Riko. She went from being nice, then to being mean. She ended up being one of the most hated bobcats.

Users who are viewing this thread