• Other...

Votes: 10 22.2%

• Total voters

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
Nope, different mint. If their nick was even mint- I do remember it started with an M though if I do happen to be wrong. @Lolo (hi halo) should remember who I’m talking about as, to jog halos memory, lived under her for awhile up until she quit. it was a rather long time ago and my memory isn’t the best. Say at least, 6 or 7 months ago when she had quit. It was a female teacher who was as well taught Art.
I've met like three or four of the art teachers and think I know who you're talkng about but my memory isn't the best either lol, the only other one I can recall is Koi and Dylan

BearDucky

Level 33
BearDucky
BearDucky
Rich+
Nope, different mint. If their nick was even mint- I do remember it started with an M though if I do happen to be wrong. @Lolo (hi halo) should remember who I’m talking about as, to jog halos memory, mint lived under her for awhile up until she quit. it was a rather long time ago and my memory isn’t the best. Say at least, 6 or 7 months ago when she had quit. It was a female teacher who was as well taught Art.
Same teacher I was talking about and WAIT IT WAS MINTRP

Lolo

Level 27
HaloBoss29
HaloBoss29
Notable+
Nope, different mint. If their nick was even mint- I do remember it started with an M though if I do happen to be wrong. @Lolo (hi halo) should remember who I’m talking about as, to jog halos memory, mint lived under her for awhile up until she quit. it was a rather long time ago and my memory isn’t the best. Say at least, 6 or 7 months ago when she had quit. It was a female teacher who was as well taught Art.
I remember. Was their teacher char Stitch Cretu by any chance?

DivingBlues

Level 55
Shrine Lead
Builder
I’d have to say it was MintRP
But now it’s Diving ofc
<3

°。˚ .° 。˚ °。˚ °。˚ . ° 。˚ °。˚

Discord -

Diving#5539

In Game Accounts -

DivingBlues -
[Teacher] [27] Rini Y. Kōraru (Changed from sango)

Quillsontavius - [Fox] [1] Raven / Puppy Malone

DrivingCrazy - [Duck] [1] Quillsontavius ‘Quill’ / Aflac

_CreditCardInfo - [Grade-11] [17] Yuuki R. Ukiyo / Viya ..

°。˚ .° 。˚ °。˚ °。˚ . ° 。˚ °。˚

Users who are viewing this thread