wethecreature

Level 93
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
IGN: wethecreatures
DATE: 11/27/2022
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
A rule to be added is that Shrine Staff are FearRPed on their home turf.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

2022-11-27_10.52.35.png
2022-11-27_10.51.25.png

Do you see the difference? If not, here it is. One image requests that the workers of the area must be feared, while the other does not. So, you may wonder, why would that be a problem? Because of how many more kids come to the shrine and try to threaten to burn it down. It'd very much help the shrine staff if every week there aren't new kids who won't cooperate. I understand if maybe they don't listen to the first couple of times, but if they don't listen when the cops are called? Characters should be afraid of being blacklisted as well as afraid of the many adults surrounding them telling them to get out. Does it make sense when my huge, brute force shrine maiden is towering over a little kid and has now called the police, and their ICly excuse is: "Well, my character is not afraid of anything, especially not some brute force, heavily trained guys with guns who are coming to arrest them!" I find it odd that they would be afraid of Hospital staff, and not Shrine Members, even when one cannot do any worse than the other. I understand that they shouldn't be afraid in a place of peace, but it'd be helpful to people who also literally just want to enjoy their time at the shrine to not have to watch an hour-long argument between a 30-year-old and a 13-year-old over why they should leave after they were running around with alcohol and a lighter, threatening to burn the shrine down. This probably won't get many +1s, but this is just on my wishlist to give some sort of reminder somewhere that FearRPing shrine staff is necessary when on their turf.

Wrath ⛥

Level 99
conqnest
conqnest
Notable

FearRPing shrine staff is necessary when on their turf.
i love how this sounds like the shrine faction is just a glorified gang or something

anyways, +1, the shrine staff don't deserve for their job to be made harder than it needs to be, similarly to hospital staff. So, for functionality purposes; yes.

HighlightedTwin

Level 87
HighlightedTwin
HighlightedTwin
Fundraiser+
Does it make sense when my huge, brute force shrine maiden
You have a buff shrine maiden? I wanna meet!
+1
Hospital staff I believe have the actual equipment to deal with a situation on their own (like the evil needles) if necessary so I never thought the shrine people knew how to defend themselves

si10k

Level 37
+1 There isn't really anything to stop banned people from walking irp wise. It'd also be good for events for people that actually know how to fearRP.

Customable

Level 135
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
This is already a thing
It is just not listed in the hologram.

rinis

Level 101
rinis
rinis
Omega
last i checked when I ran the faction this was a thing (bc I fought for it to be a thing) and staff is aware of it.
Just inform staff when players don't listen

Users who are viewing this thread